Jan 2002 Tracker

Is the EAC-02-XXX -> based on RD or ND ?

Can anybody check their rcts and post this info ? If its based on the RD as mentioned in the ins web site what is the ND used for then ?

EB2/RIR,1/18/02

EB2/RIR
PD:4/5/01
Mail date: 1/18/02
No ND and RD yet. Will post.

Good luck.

I-140 status (my info)

Hi there,
Guys Looks like we all are in same situation. My I140 has been filed on 17th Jan 2002. I have not got any reply yet about recipt from VSC. One of my friends filed on 22nd Jan 2002 and she got her recipt before two days. I will let every one know about my process status for I 140. Please keep posting your detail, this really helps in pushing our lawyer.

Good luck to every one for I140. I also want some information about processing time fo I140. My lawyer says that I140 in VSC takes about 1 to 3 months. Is this information right? Can anyone verify it? Please post if you have any information about I140 Processing time. We all appreciate it... :)

Keep posting information... :)

GCCrusader, Thanks for the info, I have a q about the birth certificate

I got my birth certificate issued in local language( hindi) and what I did got translated it in english and got it notarized. So if I send copy of both these original and translated one, that should be ok or I Read somewhere i need a copy of translator certificate as well ( he should stat that he understands both language fully and he is under panelty of perjury of united states........."

do you think i need that "translator certificate" document. Has any body else done this.

Thanks in advance

GC GC

As per my attorney just the notorised translation by anybody other than your immideate family is good enough.

paaps

The Document I got translated in english and have it noterized, doesn\'t say that who translated it. It says translation from Hindi to Englisg and it is noterized and notary itself wrote translated from hindi to English from original certified to be true translation. Do you think it is enough. It doesn\'t explicit say who translated it.

Thanks,

Ravi, Can you Please post the EAC-02-XXX partial number ?

I also have the same Mail date with EB2/RIR but my lawyer won\'t give me any more info on EAC number!

thanks

I140 Deatail

EAC-02-094-XXXXX
RD:01\23\02
ND:01\25\02

My lawyer says that currently it takes about 1 to 3 months to get I140 approved. Any of you guys have information on approval timings.

Rcvd EAC #

I140 (EB2RIR) RD 1/24/02 rcpt # EAC-02-093-xxxxxx. My attorney had just posted me an email on the receipt number.

No receipt # yet.

Maild my I-140 in the first week of Jan. No receipt date, No EAC# yet.
Anyone in the same situation. Please keep this thread Alive.

Thanks,
Saki

duration

Does anyone know how long is I140 taking now ???, Replies will be greatly appriciated