Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

Updated XLS

Added trip and resebh
Light green = New FP2's
Yellow = Old FP2's

Sorted by RD.
I have changed the year for each date manually from 2004 to 2003 (since by default excel enters current year), so please use this file to update.

Online status update ?.

For those who got the FP2 does your online status get updated ?.

RD 21 Jan 03
ND 31-JAN 03 .

got FP2 today. Wife for 11/18, and me for 11/20. What are the chances they will allow me to do it with her on the same day? I am from MI and will go to the Detroit local office. Please let me know.

Thanks,

No LUD change

i recd the fp2 for me and my husband and there is no LUD change, i believe it occurs after the FP is completed.

Got my FP2 notice yesterday. It is scheduled for 11/22.

RD: 1/13/03
ND: 1/21/03

FP1- 2/25/03

Kanadian wrote: why you follks are having FP 2 ...1st one is good for 15 months...right?

Many January 03 NSC filers had first fingerprinting done in Febuary 03. In late April 03, NSC seems to have started delaying fingerprinting until at least 9 months after Receipt date. So, most January-April filers have expired first prints, but May and later filers still have current prints. Hence early 03 people are getting second FP notices. It will be interesting to see if May and later filers get approved before their prints expire.

Updated the XLS

I 485 RD Jan 17, 2003

FP2 scheduled only for primary (me) for Dec 10, 2004.

I am not sure when my wife will get her FP2.

Got FP2 Yesterday

Got FP2 yesterday for both me and my spouse.

-----------
RD - JAN-25-03
FP1 - MAR-11-03
2 EAD, 2 AP

Got FP2

:D :D Got FP2 for 11/30 :D :D
Will go early, anyone has early FP experience at Pulaski center in Chicago ??

Last edited by a moderator:
bslater said:
Kanadian wrote: why you follks are having FP 2 ...1st one is good for 15 months...right?

Many January 03 NSC filers had first fingerprinting done in Febuary 03. In late April 03, NSC seems to have started delaying fingerprinting until at least 9 months after Receipt date. So, most January-April filers have expired first prints, but May and later filers still have current prints. Hence early 03 people are getting second FP notices. It will be interesting to see if May and later filers get approved before their prints expire.

well when I moved from NSC to VSC They suppose to transfer my case but they told me they wont, they said we do transfer but its all upto us to transfer or not that why I said may be they wont transfer your case.

Our Advance Paroles are approved

My advance parole got approved about 8 weeks ago, and my wife's 6 weeks ago. She received an RFE, responded to it and got the approval. I filed for the advance paroles myself and not through my lawyer.

Sorry the late posting, guys.

I will probably be due for my second fingerprinting soon, I guess. I haven't received any notices yet, will wait and see.

I am on a new job guys, going good.

Thanks

Concurrent filing
EB3/MI - PD - Oct 10, 2001
I-140 RD - Jan 08, 2003
I-140 AD - Apr 15, 2003

I-485 RD - Jan 08, 2003
I-485 ND - Jan 16, 2003

FP - Sep 4, 2003

AP2 - approved for both.