Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

My Information

Guys,

Just wanted to post my information.

RD - 30-Dec-2002
ND - 2-Jan-2003.
1FP - Feb 2003

My wife received a second FP but I still haven't received a second FP. My wife's online message was updated after her finger print. My online message still says 570 to 600 days...

Cheers,

still looking bad!!

For the Jan-Feb 03 filers....the news is still very bleak.Except for Japanese (Are you the naoto in rupnet...Jap)......we can see no fp2 for jan03 filers.

I read somewhere that they will start processing the may 03 filers from now on and do the backlog reduction from there......now I am starting to believe that!!

Hopefully we will hear some positive news soon.....03 filers...keep posting your updates!!

ssk007 said:
For the Jan-Feb 03 filers....the news is still very bleak.Except for Japanese (Are you the naoto in rupnet...Jap)......we can see no fp2 for jan03 filers.

I read somewhere that they will start processing the may 03 filers from now on and do the backlog reduction from there......now I am starting to believe that!!

Hopefully we will hear some positive news soon.....03 filers...keep posting your updates!!

ssk007 -

Hi. Yes, a very good observation. I am the naoto in rupnet. I will keep you posted on my status.

Japanese

2nd FP.

Hey 1024,
When did you receive your 2nd FP? Did you contact any senator or congressman or did it just arrive without any intervention?

Thanks

all, have you been starting to see more FP2's being sent? I am not sure. I was kind of hoping something of that nature would happen now that processing day has changed to 5/31/2004, but I am not sure. What do you think?

amcom and 1024 also got FP2.

ssk007 said:

Any updates on any of your cases guys....
I don't have any thing new to share on my case....

No news....

Hi amcom -

There is absolutely no new development, except the LUD change on my online status check at uscis.gov site. It now says they received the results of my fingerprints and the process has resumed.

That is all...

Japanese

Hey Japanese..
in my case my online message is back to 1st message "its taking 570-600 days ....."
and for spouse no change in message after her FP2; but our LUDs were changed simultaneously on 28th Sep...
what do you figure out from that...

Any FP's for Feb 03!!

Just was checking if people are getting 2nd FP notices for Jan and Feb 03 applicants?

485 RD: 02/18/03
1st FP: 04/03

Approvals in Jan/FEB/Mar 03

I ran a macro (XL) in another thread posted by one of the forum person and the list shows lots of approval during this period. Makes me kind of uncomfortable to see no activity in my case :mad:

-------------

????

I am alittle surprised that you are seeing approvals for jan-mar 03 cases.As far as I can tell from rupnet stats....most of the jan-mar 03 cases do not even have their FP2 notices.This is so full of crap because the nov-dec 02 filers had gotten their freaking fp2 notices soooo long ago and that tooo for so many of them while we can count the jan FP2 folks by our fingers.....I have no idea what is the plan with the NSC....or if even they have one....

All I know is I will be filing for the 3rd EAD pretty quickly..... :D :eek: :mad: :( :confused: :rolleyes:

Hi Japanese,

I believe approval is round the corner. Adjudications officer is working in your case. My case is also following your pattern.

Have fun
:D

Hi 1024

1024 -

Thanks for that good news :D
Please keep me posted on the progress of your case, as I will make sure you will know what is going on my end.

I hope this saga with NSC will come to an end for everybody on this forum.

Japanese

No updates for me and spouse. Had applied for FOIA with NSC in July in hopes of that triggering an FP - no luck, though got the FOIA papers.

Have applied for EAD3/AP3 last week. Will keep the board posted if it moves anything..

-ab