Iowa SESA Tracker

phone number for Iowa DOL

Hi
Anyone knows if we can call any number at Iowa state DOL to get the status of application?

Thanks

Any news from IOWA SESA.

Guys,,, Why suddenly a lull period in IOWA.. Any filings. Any approvals ?

Any filings after Jan 1, 2004

Guys .... Anyone who applied after Jan 2004 and What is the status. I see from the tracker that the last one was Udaippan in dec 2003.

Please post if anyone has applied after Jan 2004 and if you know any status from Iowa

Looking for potential employer in IOWA

Hi,

I am working in NYC and looking for an employer based in IOWA.

If you can not share employer info, please pm me.

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks
:confused:

Hello Karim,
Did your case get routed to Chicago DOL yet?
Mine was filed in Feb., so ur progress will be a good indication for me.

Hope to hear good NEWS from you.

Re: Any filings after Jan 1, 2004

Hello All,
Please post updates in the forum to keep up our morale.
Anybody from Jan., Feb got approved by SESA ?

Our company filed 2 Labors in jan

To the best of my knowledge our company filed to Labors from IOWA in the Month of Dec 2003 and Jan 2004 respectively and they moved to DOL in about a Month's time frame.

GC1997 -
Most of the firms are starting virtual offices in states where GC is faster so please be aware of that as DOL and USCIS is closely looking at these things.

Labor for substitution

Just wanted to pass some information which I got when I was talking to my company HR. I joined this company about 1 year back which is located in IOWA and getting my labor certification done through them. When I was talking to the HR I came to know that they have few(not sure hoe many) Labor's available which can be used for Substitution for the right candidates. I think you need to join the firm for that. If you need details about the firm please E Mail me to mail2rajeevsharma@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Planning to apply GC from IOWA based company

Hi,

I am planning to apply my Labour through a IOWA based company under RIR. I would like to know what months are being processed by State and Federal and how much its taking for the approval under current circumstances. The DOL website says Jan2004 for state and Nov 2003 for Fedral. But I gone thru this thread and learnt that most of the time the details are not upto date in the website. Did anyone got approval with priority date as Feb 2004 or later. Immediate reply is highly appreciated.

As many company started virutal office in IOWA for GC, its better to check the company details in the state website. Here is the link

http://www.sos.state.ia.us/corp/corp_search.asp

I looked at the link you have. But can you please inform us, what are the things you look in this report that tell you that a company has a vitual office versus an operating office?

gettingourgc said:
Hi,

I am planning to apply my Labour through a IOWA based company under RIR. I would like to know what months are being processed by State and Federal and how much its taking for the approval under current circumstances. The DOL website says Jan2004 for state and Nov 2003 for Fedral. But I gone thru this thread and learnt that most of the time the details are not upto date in the website. Did anyone got approval with priority date as Feb 2004 or later. Immediate reply is highly appreciated.

As many company started virutal office in IOWA for GC, its better to check the company details in the state website. Here is the link

http://www.sos.state.ia.us/corp/corp_search.asp

any approvals from IOWA for application dates after Jan 2004

any approvals from IOWA after Jan 2004 looks like IOWA SESA is not moving at all:(

this is really annoying :mad:

Some more movements in IOWA

Freinds,

one of my colleage applied to IOWA SESA around jan 3rd week and got the case moved to DOL on May third week. It might have gotten a little slowed down but its moving.

Keep the hopes high.

H1 6 Years limit and IOWA Labour

Guys,
I work for a large bay area company and my h1 is getting expired Jan' 2005. I filed for labour in CA through RIR process(Aug'01) and was remanded back to state. It is sitting in regular queue and by the looks of it i think it is going to take another 4-5 years to clear the first stage.

I have another 7 months in H-1 and planning on starting my labour process in iowa. What are the chances for getting labour approved before Jan' 2005.

Thanks
bayareagc

No updates from IOWA

Hi,

It seems there is no acitivity in this thread for past two weeks. Any updates for IOWA SESA, did any got any approval. Which month IOWA is processing

Iowa processing Non-RIR for Feb cases and RIR for Jan cases

Hi

According to DOLETA, Non RIR cases are faster than RIR cases in IOWA State. In the website, it says for RIR, Iowa is processing Jan 2004 cases, whereas for Non-RIR it processing Feb 2004. Is it possible or is there any error.. Any idea why Iowa processing Non-RIR cases faster than RIR.

Thanks

++++++ New Tracker For Iowa ( Swa And Dol) +++++++++++

Hi All,
Please enter your information in the new trackers for all states leading to Chicago DOL, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin.
The trackers are available at
http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/TrackerPetition/. These trackers are only for RIR cases. The trackers for the Non-RIR cases will be made available shortly. If you are already a member of our forums, you can directy login into the tracker using the same username/password. if you are not a member of our forums, then you will have to register yourself before you can start using the tracker. Please let us know your comments and suggestions for improvements as you use this tracker. Email us at webmaster1@immigration.com.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Recent approvals ??????????

Hello Friends,

Please share your info : Any recent approvals from Iowa State for RIR ????

We All know it has listed Feb 2004 for RIR. Which date it is processing now any idea ???

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: