Interview : Transferred to HARTFORD, Connecticut

did u have 2 140 approved

If I remember correctly, there was someone called tangonta_niw and tangonta_ea last yr. are you the same one (from japan).
There is a separate hartford tracker in the forum. I had heard that hartford has some waiting time before they call.
Goodness gracious....how much suffering are we going to undergo before everything settles in.
Good luck.

Hi ag28,

My I-140 (EB1-EA) was approved Feb.2002. I withdrew NIW because still pending at that time.
Maybe I will have GC on 2005 or later. Too much time.

Please do not post anything which is not related to Hartford office transferred case in this thread ....

I-485 transaferred cases taking 390 days. But I am waiting since last 16 months....

Hartford office visited couple of time, thier answere keep on changing everytime whenever go there.
1st - 6 months
2nd 6-12 months
3rd 12-18 months

Asked how come other people got the interview call ...
Answer: They might be lucky, as per IIO. See this is the way things are going.
If someone is getting +ve answer, well and good. But my expereince with hartford office is always very bad.
Do Not know, to whom we contact and to whom we can say our problem. If anybody is having any solution, come on we will discuss on this forum and try to get GC as we do not have anything wrong with our Applications.

Did you try senator lieberman's office for help ?

Originally posted by rdp_2001
Please do not post anything which is not related to Hartford office transferred case in this thread ....

I-485 transaferred cases taking 390 days. But I am waiting since last 16 months....

Hartford office visited couple of time, thier answere keep on changing everytime whenever go there.
1st - 6 months
2nd 6-12 months
3rd 12-18 months

Asked how come other people got the interview call ...
Answer: They might be lucky, as per IIO. See this is the way things are going.
If someone is getting +ve answer, well and good. But my expereince with hartford office is always very bad.
Do Not know, to whom we contact and to whom we can say our problem. If anybody is having any solution, come on we will discuss on this forum and try to get GC as we do not have anything wrong with our Applications.

My file transferred to Hartford on Dec. (Knew fron web).
My lawyer asked BCIS about that. Hartford did not have my file and mine is in Missouri S.C.
I applied AP and EAD to Hartford. I am worry if they can process my EAD and AP.
My family's file are still in Vermont.

where is the justice

My case got transferred to Hartford in oct 2003 I have jsut heard that a friend has had his ead approved and is to receive it in 2 weeks and when the question was asked about when will he receive his greencard they told him July he is a 245I applicant why are we the ones suffering in this wait they have just started processing nov 02 so my case is 11 months of filing away....

I don't understand this tracker the people who are in have pretty much received there approval and have waited a year for it how can there be a big backlog there when there seems to be no transfers to Hartford is there anyway we can check how many cases have been transferred to Hartford in the past 6 months:(

I have a question !! when your case gets transferred from VSC to district does the district office update the online status if it gets approved or interview or does VSC just do that...??:confused:

Is a copy of I-140 approval OK for interview?

I am a new member of this forum and would like to share some info with everyone here.

I filed me 1-485 to Vermont in June 2002 with NIW approval.
Frst FP in sept. 2002.

My case transfered to Hardford on Dec. 23 2003.
Last week received the 2nd FT notice for Feb. 12 2004
Today (Feb.6) received a interview notice for Feb 19, 2004.

I have one question. My lawyer have my I-140 approval notice(original) and I could not find him any more. Don't have time to ask for a new copy from Vermont. Is a copy of it OK?

Please help. Thanks

KCN

KCN
My time line is similar to yours. NIW got transfered to local office. I have not received the FP2 or interview notice yet. Could you tell me where did your FP2 notice come from? It is from VSC or local office? Is the FP2 reflected in the online status?
Thanks and good luck for your interview!

NJGC04

My FP notice came from local office and it has not been shown in the on-line status checking service yet. Hope it helps

KCN

For all

Did you see and read this information in the home page from this forum? it is the following:

As part of the I-485 litigation, we have to show the court that I should be chosen as your lawyer for litigation purposes. Accordingly, if you have an employment based I-485 application pending, please sign the petition below. Thanks. Rajiv.

I think that every one of us have to help in this case, thanks to Rajiv, may be could get some thing soon.

The link is:

http://boards.immigration.com/anthesys/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=4

I received letter for interview.

Mi case was transfered to Hartford.
Mi I-140/EB-2 was approved on 10/23/00 without Labor Certification.

My case:

RD(I-140): 06/16/99
PD: 06/10/99
AD:(I-140): 10/23/00
RD(I-485): 03/2001
EAD: 04/16/2001
FP:07/2001
RFE: 02/2002: medical exams.
RFE: 07/2002: Letter from my sponsor.
TD: 10/09/2002 To Hartford, CT

stella-maria

your case has been really long overdue now.
did you ever try contacting the congressman/senator and see if something could be done.
why did you have 2nd RFE required from sponsor. I thought you were self sponsored.
also, my presumption was that cis should issue just 1 rfe and not issue them again and again.

You need to call Hartford its states they are processing cases with a RD of 10 November 2002 and your case is oct 2002 .. thats a long wait I was only transferred there Oct 2003 so looks like another Long haul...

Hi Ag28

I have my sponsor, he filled my I-140 and the INS ask for his letter only that time, my case is EB-2 without Labor Certification, (Schedule A/NIW) but with sponsor, no by myself.

Really, I don't know why my case took long time, I went to Hartford two times and always they said, "We are studying your case, wait for the letter for appoiment and finally that letter came to me.

My interview will be on March 1st.