Interview : Transferred to HARTFORD, Connecticut

Hi InTheHunt,

I took the Transfer Date as the one when my case was actually transferred and as mentioned in the letter.

Room 421 is the main waiting room you hand the letter into a glass window then sit and wait to be called by your examiner.
we came out about 9.30ish and downstairs had a huge line to get in through the security there is parking lot right accross the street it is $7

Yes the number is for the examiner I had # 3 and he was a really nice chinese man.

I am hearing of all 02 cases so dates after may have to wait a little longer.

TD 06/15/2004 (485 RD 08/xx/2003) Approved 01/26/2005 - edvttores
TD 06/18/2004 (485 RD 10/07/2002) Approved 03/02/2005 - Mike Metal
TD 06/21/2004 (485 RD xx/xx/2002) Approved 12/22/2004 - GPT_AMIT
TD 08/26/2004 (485 RD 06/xx/2002) (Interview 06/??/2005) - imwaiting
TD 08/xx/2004 (485 RD 09/xx/2002) - SMT
TD 08/12/2004 (485 RD 07/xx/2002, Third FP 11/2004) - GSSr
TD 08/18/2004 (485 RD 11/29/2002) - janannwill

TD 10/xx/2004 (485 RD 06/xx/2004) - greenie05
TD 11/23/2004 (485 RD 04/07/2003) - pibo
TD 11/23/2004 (485 RD 04/07/2003) - Anindya
TD 11/16/2004 (485 ND 07/03/2004 EB3) - FH_MIET
TD 12/XX/2004 (485 RD 10/XX/2002 EB1) Approved 06/XX/2005 -gotitgc
TD 12/27/2004 (485 RD 10/20/2003 - Transfer CSC) - akmount
TD 04/xx/2005 (485 RD 10/**/2002) - tc 20

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not asked to bring the medicals. My purpose of interview is change of employer. Should I still need to take the medicals along with me.

I would suggest that you take everything with you. Even if they didn't ask you to take it in the letter. My friends also had that problem. They were not asked to bring their w2's and 1040 yet they were asked for them. So just be prepared. Take everything. Good Luck.

Guess What

Well Well Well, I finally got the letter for interview yesterday. My date is 06/27/05. I spent all evening going over all the items they want at the interview. My family of three were all mentioned on the letter. Thank God for that. The items include: Letter from employer, paystub, tax returns marriage cert, birth cert I-94, passports, all previously issued immigration docs, employers fed. tax return for 3 years and joint assets. I just checked the copies of my medical that the doctor had given me and everything is checked and filled out. I'm hoping and praying that everything will go well. I'll also say an extra prayer for everyone here on this forum.

congratulations! So the day finally came. Yesterday the website changed the date to Aug1, 04

Pibo

Well done I told you you would be next I think everything should go well what officer did you get DAO#??
Congrats to you and your family and I pray you will get your freedom

Congratulations! :cool: and all the best for your interview.
imawaiting, did u submit ur 172 again?
No news from our end. But hearing lot of 02 cases got interview letter. Some of our co-worker who filed after us got letter for interview this month. Hope our is on the way.

I got officer D.A.O. #1.

How hard can it be to get my employer to give me 3 years Fed. tax returns? you see I am at a branch office who is doing the sponcership. I would have to now get the head office taxes because from the local branch level we do not file our own taxes for the company. Is this public records and can be made available to anyone who ask?

Was this request from you Imawaiting?

Guys, am I supposed to have a copy of the medical with me? I didn't ask for it given that it was sealed. let me know...

My doctor gave me copies of what they placed in the sealed envelope. Good thing because I was able to check and make sure everything was filled out.

Janannwill said:
My doctor gave me copies of what they placed in the sealed envelope. Good thing because I was able to check and make sure everything was filled out.

so you mean, they didn't ask for you to bring it with you for the interview. congrats and good luck... our case was transferred in 10/04 but has RD of 06/04 so hope we'd be one of the lucky ones to get approved soon like you guys...

we also do not have our copies of medicals

Our doctor refused to give us copies! They told, we do not need copies, all we need is those envelopes! And now it turned out that doctor forgot to mark a box (which was discovered only on interview 2 years after medicals were done), and we have trouble, because INS wants the doctor to correct it, and doctor tells that our medical copies (his copies) are sent somewhere to storage and they cannot locate them!!!! I wrote to INS asking about a copy of their copy to give back to doctor... but looks like we will have to do medicals again.. :eek: :eek:

Sorry guys been busy

Jannan you do not need the employers tax returns just your own W2's and your tax returns for 3 years. all they asked us for was the w2, tax returns employer letter. then asked you when did you come to the USA have you ever left, have you ever been in trouble with the police are you a member of a communist party ??? :confused: have you ever used fake documents then you sign the form to say all is correct and one of you signs for the child and they will either welcome you or request more documents then stamp your passport and send you for sinature and fingerprint for the GC. if you are going with a lawyer please make sure the day before you call and make sure they have all your info in the bag ready to go!! Don't worry you'll be fine. I carried all documents in a file fingerprint recepits all EADS All birth and marriage certificates jsut in case.

Do NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR MEDICALS UNLESS YOU WENT TO STAMFORD CT it is the only doctors office I have heard of who is having to refill them in I never had copies but I kept the receipts of everything that was done so I just went back and he refilled the form in correct

I have been given 2 weeks and most definately should be approved I will keep you posted. nice to see everyone coming out of the woodwork Good Luck my fingers are crossed for us all.
our appointment was before 9am the security on the door downstairs was empty we left at 9.45 ish and downstairs had a big line so be careful you go upto room 421 hand your paper in at the window sit and wait to be called

Last edited by a moderator:
iMAWAITING THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION FOR YOU. ON MY LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BRING LETTER, I WAS ASKED FOR MY W2 AND TAX RETURNS THEN FURTHER DOWN THEY SAY IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW AS AN EMPLOYMENT BASED APPLICANT, YOU WILL NEED 3 YEARS FED. TAX RETURNS FOR YOUR EMPLOYER. DID YOU SEE THAT ON YOURS OR IS THIS A STANDARD LETTER?

Yes it is a standard letter our lawyer never even mentioned about the employer tax returns when you file your 140 all the info is on that, all they need to see is that this company can afford to pay your salary. they will ask how much you earn. Make sure your employer later states the company name that you are a permenant employee for them doing the title you are sponsored to do and how much you earn.

Listen please feel free to ask questions its good to get all the info possible from someone who has been through the interview already