• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview in November

i have send an email to KCC septembre 12th and they reply me septembre 14th and they told me the day for my interview is novembre 8th

IslandGirl

My Dad is Trinidadian and lives there so I have sent him all my documentation and he has applied for the Police Certificate for me.

Super Nova

IslandGirl

My Dad is Trinidadian and lives there so I have sent him all my documentation and he has applied for the Police Certificate for me.

Super Nova

Okay, I did not know that could be done. It is great though, if you do not have to go through the trouble of having to travel here. All the best with the preparation.

Interview date in November

Hi Guys,

My number is 2008EU000025xx, I've just called KCC about my interview date and the lady said it's gonna be on november 5th.
Just two quick questions:
- I collected all the necessary documents needed for the interview in mid may. Maximum how old do my documents has to be to be correct for the embassy? 6months? 3 months?
- The other thing is the doctor thing. I'll travel back to Hungary for the interview. In my understanding, I'll have to make all the examinations there. Is it correct? Does KCC tell me which doctors do I have to "use" in Hungary for this purpose?

I will keep posted about the interview.

Thanks for the replies!

Best,

Barnabas

Barnabas,

1.- On the first letter said the documents must be maximun 6 months old.
2.- I recommend you to search for the physicians in the web site of the USA embassy in your country. I found my list of Physians (Authorized in Venezuela) right there.

Called KCC today (after being told last week to call back this week) and have interview November 13. Yipee! Good luck everyone.

Interveiw Date Confirmed

Has anybody confirm interveiw date from kcc?kcc sent my interveiw date through email today

They sent me an email today. I got the interview date and they information about the second package which was sent yesterday. All these information confirmed by email.

Good luck everybody.

2008SA0004##

Hey Veronique

MY CN is similiar to yours SA000004xx . Do you mind telling your interview date as we have not gotten our yet ?

Hi all:

My hubby decided to email KCC on Wednesday to find out our interview date. We received an email from them yesterday confirming the date of our interview in November, they also said they mailed out our second package on September 16th. I am hoping we would get it by next week.

Hi, please can someone start processing without the second package, i mean doing your medicals and the rest of them since KCC have replied through e-mail confirming your interview date.

Tolu

Super Nova,

You are ready to call or email KCC (I did both). They know all the interview dates for the current numbers, and probably the will say you when was sent your second package.

Good Luck.

Hi, please can someone start processing without the second package, i mean doing your medicals and the rest of them since KCC have replied through e-mail confirming your interview date.

Tolu

Tolu I have the sane question and I hope somebody in the forum can answer. I sent an e-mail to KCC requesting my interview date and I was told it will take place on the 13th so I would also like to proceed with my medicals asap.

hello guys!
i am new here but was following the forum. my number is current for november. thus i called KCC yesterday to know my interview date. but their response was that my forms are currently processing and that i have to call back after october 15. i am confused that why my interview is still not scheduled while my number is current for november. isnt october 15 late, what could be the reson for that?
thanks for ur suggestions.
asmarino

hello guys!
i am new here but was following the forum. my number is current for november. thus i called KCC yesterday to know my interview date. but their response was that my forms are currently processing and that i have to call back after october 15. i am confused that why my interview is still not scheduled while my number is current for november. isnt october 15 late, what could be the reson for that?
thanks for ur suggestions.
asmarino

Nobody should or can tell you the reason for this "delay" but the obvious; they are still processing your documents. Even the people you get on the phone cannot know the reason. They have a standard operation procedure that they follow so just wait and call again in October.

dv2008

Hi asmarino, i have thesame issue wit u, that was wat the KCC people told me,according to the bulletin am current for october and november.

tolu
2008AF12xx Nigeria:confused:

Hi asmarino, i have thesame issue wit u, that was wat the KCC people told me,according to the bulletin am current for october and november.

tolu
2008AF12xx Nigeria:confused:

Tolu has KCC confirmed your interview date or not? If yes go ahead with your medicals, if no then you have to wait.