• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview in November

i'm sorry but I thought the November case numbers are not current yet. correct me if i'm wrong please.

EDIT : never mind. i got it.
our family will have an interview in November.(yay) we're from asia with case number 29xx. :D when shall i e-mail KCC?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry but I thought the November case numbers are not current yet. correct me if i'm wrong please.

EDIT : never mind. i got it.
our family will have an interview in November.(yay) we're from asia with case number 29xx. :D when shall i e-mail KCC?

In the October Visa Bulletin which was updated a couple of days back, cut-off numbers for Novemebr have been published.
check this out here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3800.html

thank you blackgerman. you're a great help.
has KCC already scheduled interviews for november? can i contact them now and ask about interview date?as i said we're from asia with case number 29xx so we're current in nov.

From what I know, you can ask KCC for your interview date when your CN is current in advanced notification.

thank you blackgerman. you're a great help.
has KCC already scheduled interviews for november? can i contact them now and ask about interview date?as i said we're from asia with case number 29xx so we're current in nov.

Yes once your number is current you may call KCC to ask for your interview date. Please always give feedback to the forum if you get any info from KCC. Also give us some info about your case number etc.

thanks to both of you.
i did give you my case number but here it is again.
case no. 29xx ------ waiting for 2nd letter.:)

Call in 10 days

Hi

My husband called KCC this morning to enquire as to appointment date as we are current for November. He was advised to call back in 10 days. So I guess we have to wait till then to find that out.

ANyone with any additional info please share.

CN 2008SA000004xx

Hi

My husband called KCC this morning to enquire as to appointment date as we are current for November. He was advised to call back in 10 days. So I guess we have to wait till then to find that out.

CN 2008SA000004xx

Hi Supa Nova, I haven't been seeing you around the forum much lately. Looks like we are both scheduled for November. We will wait until early October to contact KCC on interview date.

Hey IslandGirl

Hi IslandGirl

Isn't it exciting ????? I am really happy that we should both be getting our interviews in November. I am usually on the Board every day reading all the posts.

I am just trying to get all our documents in order ...................which includes my police certificate from Trinidad as I studied there for two years. How are you doing with regards to your documents ?????

Will you be interviewed in Trinidad ? I have to travel to Barbados for that.

All the Best.

It certainly is exciting. We will be interviewed here in Trinidad.

We are currently arranging our documents, actually yesterday we applied for our police certificates (it takes about 5 - 7 days). Our sponsor is currently arranging all the necessary documents for the affidavit of support, we should have them by the end of this month.

How will you get the police certificate from Trinidad? Can you get it without having to travel here?

Hi

CN 2008SA000004xx

you are right supernova. I called KCC and they asked me to check back in 7-10 working days. Thats not bad I guess

hi TEOTH,

I am from iran too. would you please tell me how did you find out that your interview will be held in november? my case number is 14XXX and i also selected Ankara for interview.I emailed to ankara and ask them about my interview date but they answered me that i should write to KCC and ask them instead.

thanks in advance,

hi TEOTH,

I am from iran too. would you please tell me how did you find out that your interview will be held in november? my case number is 14XXX and i also selected Ankara for interview.I emailed to ankara and ask them about my interview date but they answered me that i should write to KCC and ask them instead.

thanks in advance,
1st: He checked the Visa Bulletin http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3800.html and saw that for his region the cut-off number became current
2nd: He called KCC
3rd: with 14XXX I guess you have to wait tilll July/August next year

Hi Blackgerman;

am new in this house:::::::::: but am thinking ur cn will current by december:

Nelly, my cn is current in November and I will have the interview in same month. I will call KCC in 6-9 days to know the exact date for the interview.