• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview in November

My hubby contacted the local embassy to find out about approved physicians and the required forms so that we could start the medicals (since we have not yet received the 2nd package and our interview is early November). The lady who spoke with him was annoyed and said they are only dealing with October interviews. She asked him incredulously "KCC gave you your interview date already?", then she made a sound that suggested she was frustrated with KCC.

She proceeded to tell my husband that he must wait until two weeks before his interview and if he does not receive the 2nd package by then, he should call the embassy and only then will she give him the information.

I really don't see what is the big issue with giving us the information now. Anyway, we are hoping we will receive the 2nd package by the end of this week.

islandgirl
You dont need to worry. On the embassy website you can find the information about the authorized physicians, if you cannot find the information on the website, go to US consular office and ask the officer at the gate for the medical forms and the list of authorized physicians.
I received the 2nd letter 3 weeks before the interview. In the envolope there were no medical forms. I asked the hospital, they said that they dont have it and I need to bring the medical form. I obtained them from the consular office asking at the entrance.

islandgirl
You dont need to worry. On the embassy website you can find the information about the authorized physicians, if you cannot find the information on the website, go to US consular office and ask the officer at the gate for the medical forms and the list of authorized physicians.
I received the 2nd letter 3 weeks before the interview. In the envolope there were no medical forms. I asked the hospital, they said that they dont have it and I need to bring the medical form. I obtained them from the consular office asking at the entrance.

I already checked the website but there is no info there on authorized physicians. We will give it until the end of this week and then do what you suggested. Thanks for the advice.

Dv208

Why am worried is that higher numbers than mine have confirmed their interview,i mean they allready know their interview date.

NL200812XX AF

Dv208

Why am worried is that higher numbers than mine have confirmed their interview,
i mean they allready know their interview date.So wat could be the reason for that.According to the bulletin my number is current for october even november.

NL200812XX AF

knocking at the door of KCC

Why am worried is that higher numbers than mine have confirmed their interview,
i mean they allready know their interview date.So wat could be the reason for that.According to the bulletin my number is current for october even november.

NL200812XX AF

Yes Tolu you should have heard from them by now. However if you are sure you did everything right then you don't need to worry. Keep knocking at the door of KCC, they will answer you.

hello guys: i called kcc again.. they told me to call after nov 15 becouse my forms are in process. last time they told me to call after october 15 and now they say after november 15.. i am a little bit worried as my number was supposed to be scheduled for interview in noveber (my CN is AF68xx).. does any body know when such situtation happens and what the possible reason could be?

hello guys: i called kcc again.. they told me to call after nov 15 becouse my forms are in process. last time they told me to call after october 15 and now they say after november 15.. i am a little bit worried as my number was supposed to be scheduled for interview in noveber (my CN is AF68xx).. does any body know when such situtation happens and what the possible reason could be?

Please use the "USER CP" at the top left hand of this window to create your signature. From the dates you recieved your NL and sent it back etc. one maybe able to guess the reason for this delay

successful interview

hope all went well.... am waiting for the good news.. it seems ur there?

All, Nelly, yes the interview went well. If you have "clean" documents you should be alright. I believe in God so I think He also helped me
My interview was quite interesting. I'm so busy at work now but I'll try to give details to the forum by weekend.
Hey you forum folks are great. Please keep up with your efforts of helping especially the very weak and helpless brothers & sisters.

CONGRATULATION and all the best blackgerman. I suppose you did your interview in Frankfurt. I would be very grateful if you give us detailed 'report' how everything went.

Last edited by a moderator:
All, Nelly, yes the interview went well. If you have "clean" documents you should be alright. I believe in God so I think He also helped me
My interview was quite interesting. I'm so busy at work now but I'll try to give details to the forum by weekend.
Hey you forum folks are great. Please keep up with your efforts of helping especially the very weak and helpless brothers & sisters.

Congratulations Blackgerman.

Congrats... I know that our God shall see u through.. all praises and honour be unto him and U remain blessed.

Ich bin Dankbarkeit,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
My wife ist pettioner winner DV 2008, on her form she filled that she had a job (still working) as saleswoman, but in the end of the october she quit her job (job in my country not in USA), we have an interview on dezember 6 2007, so what kind of proof (document) we should have to proof that she quit here job (resigned) because in DS forms is written that she is still working (present), in intention to not have any trouble in embassy about it.
Please be kind and inform us about further action, in intention that US Embassy refused giving us the visa.
Thank you in advance