International Driving Permit

A sample filled i765 form is as under / you should follow it exactly and carefully , specially "not to leave blank spaces"

https://asylumadvocacy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-Redacted-Pro-Se-I-765-Application.pdf

The problem here is that if I follow this instruction exactly, I lie. The question
1609128153736.png
asks "in any country".
I was arrested and charged with crime (it was a politically fabricated case) and that's why I came here.

I addressed the question about this question to my lawyer.

The problem here is that if I follow this instruction exactly, I lie. The question
View attachment 2213
asks "in any country".
I was arrested and charged with crime (it was a politically fabricated case) and that's why I came here.

I addressed the question about this question to my lawyer.

Oh I see, this is something you definitely need to ask lawyer as you have already done. The common sense and the same I have read mostly is when they ask for arrest, this is usually for habitual criminals. Your case is though politically motivated

There are a lot of criminals coming from around the world and seeking refuge here in USA, pretending to be victims .

In Short, Lawyer to decide for this part since this will affect your overall asylum case till end

Oh I see, this is something you definitely need to ask lawyer as you have already done. The common sense and the same I have read mostly is when they ask for arrest, this is usually for habitual criminals. Your case is though politically motivated

There are a lot of criminals coming from around the world and seeking refuge here in USA, pretending to be victims .

In Short, Lawyer to decide for this part since this will affect your overall asylum case till end

When USCIS asks the question, “have you ever been arrested” it is NOT meant for “habitual criminals”. Anyone answering the question is required to be truthful with their response by responding as applicable to them regardless of if the arrest is of a criminal or political nature.

When USCIS asks the question, “have you ever been arrested” it is NOT meant for “habitual criminals”. Anyone answering the question is required to be truthful with their response by responding as applicable to them regardless of if the arrest is of a criminal or political nature.
Thanks, mom! My attorney replied and said the same.
I marked "Yes" in 30.a and I provided the explanation in part 6 ("additional information") of i-765 and on cover letter.