Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree

sleepless_in_IN said:
Senator Bayh contacted DBEC several times on my behalf and HENCE I don't have 45DL. PD is Aug-2001.

Sometime, I do wonder if this is backfire on us contacting "higher power".
I got my 45-day-letter at the same time I sent my letter to Senator Bayh. So, there might be my luck.

However, people with later priority than my got their LC approval and I have not heard anything about my, that makes me wonder if it is really backfire on me contacting the Senator.

45D letter - No

Hello Getinfo and Sleepless_in_IN and cprvm2

I want to see if there is any pattern for EB2 cases not getting 45D letters yet.
Getinfo - I know you have recd the 45D letter but no approval yet. Did u apply in EB2 or EB3 ?
Sleepless, you have not recd the 45D letter yet. Did u apply in EB2 or EB3 case ? Let us see if there is any pattern...
cprvm2 - we know you have applied in EB2, contacted Senator, recd screen shot, no 45 D letter yrt.

My case is Sept2001, EB2, no letter yet.
Thanks

Eb3

indiacard said:
Hello Getinfo and Sleepless_in_IN and cprvm2

I want to see if there is any pattern for EB2 cases not getting 45D letters yet.
Getinfo - I know you have recd the 45D letter but no approval yet. Did u apply in EB2 or EB3 ?
Sleepless, you have not recd the 45D letter yet. Did u apply in EB2 or EB3 case ? Let us see if there is any pattern...
cprvm2 - we know you have applied in EB2, contacted Senator, recd screen shot, no 45 D letter yrt.

My case is Sept2001, EB2, no letter yet.
Thanks

EB3

Million dollar question !

Friends : I am so darn frustated with my attorney + IN processing speed and literally my pending LC screenshot (RIR, EB3 - July2003, IN) , that I have decided to quit my current employer and join a new one. I have a question though, about H1 transfer - would that mean that I would have to give up my PD of July 2003 with my employer and start a new LC application with new employer. Could I not transfer my old RIR PD to a new employer (same state)?. Its a catch 22 situation. *Dhobhi ka doggie, na ghar ka .. na ghat ka**
Pls advise me
Thanks
RPH

My friend has PD Jul-2001, TR, never contact the Senator and still never got his 45DL.
indiacard said:
I have a couple of people in my company from Dec2001 getting their 45D letters this week (IN State).

Is there anyone here in IN state forum who had contacted the Senator's office, got his T number (or screen shot printout) and now not getting his 45D letter ...? I just want to see if anyone had contacted the Senator in the past and got the T number, but because you contacted the Senator, DBEC is not sending your 45D letter or what ? Is there anyone from 2001 not received 45D letter ? (without even contacting Senator ) I would like to know those cases from IN state who have not received 45D letters, are you in EB2 or EB3 LC ? Please reply ASAP. Thanks

A couple more benign theories and a request

Hi all,

Is it possible that they are not sending you a letter because you contacted the senators, potentially, all is possible in this world of CIA, CSI, 24, FBI and NSA...

However, I have to believe that you are giving them to much credit that they can actually keep track of this...

Here are a couple more possibilities:

1 - Those of you that have case numbers share them, I am more inclined there is a batch that is sitting under someone's desk.

2 - No 45-day letter will be issued. why? because they reviewed your case, no additional info was needed and since you were harassing them they assumed this meant you were still pursuing your case. Yes, I know it's a stretch but hey...if you are going to be wondering, might as well have them be happy thoughts.

Finally, could you guys make sure you are updating the Tracker:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Thanks
JW

JustWatching said:
1 - Those of you that have case numbers share them, I am more inclined there is a batch that is sitting under someone's desk.
I looked at case numbers they seem to be all over the place when it comes to not getting 45DLs. Although that does not mean they are not "sitting under someone's desk".

2 - No 45-day letter will be issued. why? because they reviewed your case, no additional info was needed and since you were harassing them they assumed this meant you were still pursuing your case.

Really nice thought - probably not true. I've contacted Sen. Bayh repeatedly and I got a screen shot VERY RECENTLY from the Senator showing my case still is entered in abbreviated form only - most of the fields are EMPTY (DBEC told him that's why they can't tell him anything about my case), it still has the "D" number from months ago! So I know they are not doing SH*T on my case. Excuse my language but after 4yrs and 5 months I think it's justified.

Several more got 45DL from last week

most of them have only T- case numbers and some had previously contacted senator and got screen-shot form (although almost empty fields) as well.

Any thought?

the person is on vacation!

I think the person who has all of our files are on vacation AGAIN! what do you think? How come some people with priority Aug 2001 got their approval and I still hasn't gotten my? I think this is a very very good reason :)

JustWatching,
My case is EB3, could you please update it?

Have you heard anyone who has to re-post their job at all? My co-worker's case is RIR. Priority is April 30, 2001. DBEC had the company reposted his job 2 months after the respond of 45day letter. And the LC is approved 1 month after the posting complete. Have you heard otehrs people going through the same thing?

Thanks!

Getinfo

02, 03 and 04 SWA cases certifed according to tracker

lynne said:
sleepless_in_IN said:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1340870&postcount=164

I think it might have been a special handling case. It is so out of line with anything we have seen to date.

Not really so out line...look at the tracker for certified SWA cases:

getinfo-friend 30-Apr-01 Indiana EB3 RIR Indiana SWA Certified
texancanadian 1-Aug-01 Texas EB3 Regular Texas SWA Certified
yana 2-Aug-01 California EB? Regular California SWA Certified
manaka 1-Jan-02 Colorado EB? Regular Colorado SWA Certified
erto 1-Nov-02 Missouri EB3 RIR Missouri SWA Certified
FS05 23-Jul-03 Colorado EB3 RIR Colorado SWA D-05192-XXXXX Certified
pstvak 2-Mar-04 Illinois EB3 RIR Illinois SWA D-05182-9XXXX Certified
Canadian_Dream 1-Dec-04 ? EB1 RIR SWA Case ? Certified

there is another one in 2004 too!!

Two labor approved for Indiana SWA cases

Two of my colleages had received their labor approval letters by 2/6/2005. Both should be PD: 12/2002, RIR/EB2/Indiana, never made to Regional. Our company replied their 45DL in August 2005 and they were the first to get 45DL for our company's Indiana applications.
Looks like their data entry was later than mine, however I received my 45DL in Decemeber 2005 and replied in January 2006. So I guess data entry date has nothing to do with processing priority. Only when you receive and reply 45DL, your case would be put in the queue of confirmed case continuity for process.

Thus I am expecting my labor approval within the next 6 months. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. (Sorry I could not post more detailed information because either I do not know, or I have no permission to exposure their individual case numbers.)

got my 45 day letter

i got my 45 day letter and my lawyer has already replied how much time will it take more , mine is jan-02 filing data , ETA # 05145XXXXXXXXXXX

prithvips said:
i got my 45 day letter and my lawyer has already replied how much time will it take more , mine is jan-02 filing data , ETA # 05145XXXXXXXXXXX

Anyone with a Dec 2001 filing date get their 45 day letter yet ?

Thanks.

45 D Letter for PD April 2002

All, is there any one who has received 45 D letter with PD in April 2002, State Indiana case, Thanks

No letter yet

Hi all,

I had a meeting with my attorney 2 days back. I am told that they are getting a lot of 45D letters now a days, although no FIFO, all irregularity. I am waiting since Sept01, I have not recd yet. I have some friends in Aug01, Dec01 and 2002 who got their letters. I was also told that BEC Dallas will finish all letters sending process by May06.

Hope the day will come.

Bye

6 months from 45 day letter

LongLostHopeIN said:
Two of my colleages had received their labor approval letters by 2/6/2005. Both should be PD: 12/2002, RIR/EB2/Indiana, never made to Regional. Our company replied their 45DL in August 2005 and they were the first to get 45DL for our company's Indiana applications.
Looks like their data entry was later than mine, however I received my 45DL in Decemeber 2005 and replied in January 2006. So I guess data entry date has nothing to do with processing priority. Only when you receive and reply 45DL, your case would be put in the queue of confirmed case continuity for process.

Thus I am expecting my labor approval within the next 6 months. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. (Sorry I could not post more detailed information because either I do not know, or I have no permission to exposure their individual case numbers.)

hi longlosthopeIN,
BEC received my 45 day letter end of sep-2005.i shud receive approval atleast by end of mar-2006 or apr-2006.i'll update status if this happens...
my pd with indiana swa is jul-2001.

good luck....

Have some questions

After the recieve the 45 day letter what is the next action the BEC takes?
If you are told to advertise for the position where is the BEC asking the position be advertised ?
Is it the same process as the SESA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.