Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
approval after 1 month????

cprvm2 said:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1336026&postcount=9997

This is the link to the case that got labor approved in one month after receiving and replying to the 45 day letter. It is #9997 post under the thread "Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking"

Well, we don't really know if this person was in Fed level or State level. And, we don't know if is EB3 or EB2 case.

If this person's case was SWA and EB3, I would be happy for this person but sad for my. My 45 day letter was responded in Oct 2005 and my priority is earlier than this person. However, I have not received anything else from DBEC. Sad for me.

My co-worker's LC approved

Here are my co-worker's info .....
1) PD: April 30, 2001
2) response to the 45 DL: Begining of Sept, 2005
3) Which BEC is the case at? Dallas
4) Indiana SWA (never made to regional)
5) EB3
6) the job ads were posted in Nov 2005 and return the letter back to DBEC in DEC.
7) The LC is approved in Jan 2006

Job Ads

getinfo said:
Here are my co-worker's info .....
1) PD: April 30, 2001
2) response to the 45 DL: Begining of Sept, 2005
3) Which BEC is the case at? Dallas
4) Indiana SWA (never made to regional)
5) EB3
6) the job ads were posted in Nov 2005 and return the letter back to DBEC in DEC.
7) The LC is approved in Jan 2006

Getinfo,
Can I please know when and how did Dallas BEC requested job ad for your co-worker.
Your co-worker responded Sept, 2005.When did BEC contact him/her to post new ads.Can you please provide more details? My PD is July-2001 and BEC received my 45 day letter last week of Sept'2005.I havent heard anything from then.

Thanks.

It is possible. Since the SWA RIR queue might already moved pass PD Apr-02. Once the data is in the analysis queue, this persion with 2001 Priority will jump in the first of the queque. Having 45DL is the key to get in the queue, but don't understand why some poeple did not get it even they have responded the 45DL. One possible reason is the 45DL is lost. One of my collegue just told me the attorney got a letter from BEC saying that they did receive the response. But the attorney got the receipt from them before saying they received it. So one might check with the BEC to see whether the letter was received and data was entered after that if he responded BEC and with PD before Apr-02.
cprvm2 said:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1336026&postcount=9997

This is the link to the case that got labor approved in one month after receiving and replying to the 45 day letter. It is #9997 post under the thread "Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking"

psjv said:
Getinfo,
Can I please know when and how did Dallas BEC requested job ad for your co-worker.
Your co-worker responded Sept, 2005.When did BEC contact him/her to post new ads.Can you please provide more details? My PD is July-2001 and BEC received my 45 day letter last week of Sept'2005.I havent heard anything from then.

Thanks.

My coworker received his 45 day letter in late August 2005. The attorney responded in Sept 2005. In Nov 2005, the DBEC had the company advertised his job with detail job descriptions and salary within the company for 1 month. The advertisement complete in Dec 2005 and the attorney responded to DBEC in Dec 2005. The LC approval letter was received by my cowoker on Jan 18, 2006. The priority of my cowoker is April 30, 2001.

My priority is May 1, 2001, 45 day letter responded in Oct 2005. Have not heard back any from DBEC yet. I am in the same boat as you.

SWA RIR queue priority date is not passed Apr 02

onlyhope said:
It is possible. Since the SWA RIR queue might already moved pass PD Apr-02. Once the data is in the analysis queue, this persion with 2001 Priority will jump in the first of the queque. Having 45DL is the key to get in the queue, but don't understand why some poeple did not get it even they have responded the 45DL. One possible reason is the 45DL is lost. One of my collegue just told me the attorney got a letter from BEC saying that they did receive the response. But the attorney got the receipt from them before saying they received it. So one might check with the BEC to see whether the letter was received and data was entered after that if he responded BEC and with PD before Apr-02.

I can definately tell you that the SWA RIR queue has not moved pass Apr 02. I have not received any movement/update from my attorney from DBEC after the reply to 45 day letter in Oct 2005. My priority is May 1 2001.
However, it is depressing to hear that this person with priority Aug 2002 received the LC approval (refer :http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1336026&postcount=9997). Of course, there is a lot of unknown variable about this case either.

Our attorney received several approvals for PD Apr-02 by Jan this year. All Indiana SWA RIR cases. Including this one, that is why I drew this conclusion. There might be situation that earlier PD cases received 45DL, but data have not been completed in the system, thus not in the queue. Just my guess though. Who knows what is going on in that black hole.

getinfo said:
I can definately tell you that the SWA RIR queue has not moved pass Apr 02. I have not received any movement/update from my attorney from DBEC after the reply to 45 day letter in Oct 2005. My priority is May 1 2001.
However, it is depressing to hear that this person with priority Aug 2002 received the LC approval (refer :http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1336026&postcount=9997). Of course, there is a lot of unknown variable about this case either.

Recd. screenshot info

Hello all :
I recd. following info from DBEC regarding my pending LC (RIR -SWA IN- July 2003).
ETA number : T-05179-8****
Case recd. date : 06-2003
Case Status : Data review (???? Pls explain what does this mean)
I dont think 45 DL was issued !

Thanks
Rph indy

Hi, Rxindy
How you received your information? I sent 7y proof email Phili center, and did not get a response. ( I have sent such request before, don't know they noted that, and do not respond any more)
Rxindy said:
Hello all :
I recd. following info from DBEC regarding my pending LC (RIR -SWA IN- July 2003).
ETA number : T-05179-8****
Case recd. date : 06-2003
Case Status : Data review (???? Pls explain what does this mean)
I dont think 45 DL was issued !

Thanks
Rph indy

It took nearly 8-9 days for DBEC to reply back to my email request for screenshot for my 7th year ext.
I have a question though.
If I apply for LC (new application thru) PERM now, and get LC approval done, would I be able to file for I-140 now or will I have to wait till the number gets current (Indian national retro. category)
Pls. advise
Thanks
RPH

Have to wait

Rxindy said:
It took nearly 8-9 days for DBEC to reply back to my email request for screenshot for my 7th year ext.
I have a question though.
If I apply for LC (new application thru) PERM now, and get LC approval done, would I be able to file for I-140 now or will I have to wait till the number gets current (Indian national retro. category)
Pls. advise
Thanks
RPH

Rxindy,
You have to wait till retrogression moves to 2006(if you get PERM approval in 2006).There are efforts I think Bill S-1932 to address this issue.

Thanks PSJV :
Is the waiting only for Indian nationals or for Everyone? I have a Jamaican friend who got his LC approved in 2005 Dec (thru Perm), but attorney wouldnot file for his I-140. He was asked to wait. I was under this impression that waiting for filing for I-140 is only for India, china, mexico and Philly.
May be I was wrong.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Rxindy said:
Thanks PSJV :
Is the waiting only for Indian nationals or for Everyone? I have a Jamaican friedn who got his LC approved in 2005 Dec (thru Perm), but attorney wouldnot file for his I-140. He was asked to wait. I was under this impression that waiting for filing for I-140 is only for India, china, mexico and Philly.
May be I was wrong.
Thanks
The EB3 category is backlogged for the entire world. However, this is for the I485 adjustment of status stage. Once you have your labor certification your employer can file the I140 immediately.

Dec 2001 IN State getting letters

I have a couple of people in my company from Dec2001 getting their 45D letters this week (IN State).

Is there anyone here in IN state forum who had contacted the Senator's office, got his T number (or screen shot printout) and now not getting his 45D letter ...? I just want to see if anyone had contacted the Senator in the past and got the T number, but because you contacted the Senator, DBEC is not sending your 45D letter or what ? Is there anyone from 2001 not received 45D letter ? (without even contacting Senator ) I would like to know those cases from IN state who have not received 45D letters, are you in EB2 or EB3 LC ? Please reply ASAP. Thanks

I found out my temporary case number (T05181) from senator Lugars office back in October. My priority date is November 2002. Still no 45 day letter.

My PD is July 2002 RIR in INDIANA (never went to regional), as per last status on Nov 29 2005, my case was assigned Temporary Number. Received 45day letter on Jan 09 2006 with D-05200-XXXXX.

PD - NOV 2002 - Never went to regional
EB3
RIR
45 Day letter received on Jan 12 2006 replied to on Jan 17 2006
ETA Case Number - D-05175-XXXXX

I have a PD of Dec 2001 for Indiana EB2 and case never went to Regional. I received my number T-05140-29XXX from a screen shot as well as from the the Senator. Still no 45-day letter.

No45D letter

Hello Sleepless_in_IN

Have you aplied LC for EB2 case or EB3 case ? Thanks

sleepless_in_IN said:
Senator Bayh contacted DBEC several times on my behalf and HENCE I don't have 45DL. PD is Aug-2001.

Status
Not open for further replies.