India DUI - OCI/Tourist Visa

kyledsouza

Hi All,

I have a DUI from 1.5 years ago and was wondering if getting an OCI will be an issue. If I am rejected on the OCI for my record, can i still get a Tourist Visa? And has anyone successfully gotten an OCI/Tourist Visa by disclosing the criminal record.

Hi All,

I have a DUI from 1.5 years ago and was wondering if getting an OCI will be an issue. If I am rejected on the OCI for my record, can i still get a Tourist Visa? And has anyone successfully gotten an OCI/Tourist Visa by disclosing the criminal record.
Hi - in the same boat. Can u let me know your outcome ?

There is no definitive answer to this question since it depends on the specific situation. Generally speaking, if a person has been convicted of a DUI or any other criminal offense, they will likely be ineligible for an OCI/Tourist Visa. However, it is always possible to seek help from a immigration lawyer in order to discuss this further.

Hi All,

In a same boat ? Did you got the OCI?