Immigration Voice Is For Everyone In The EB Greencard Process: All Stages

Sorry, will keep this in mind from now on. :)

Polite notice to all members

Please feel free to either join immigration voice or not based on your own views. I would request that if you have any concerns with IV core team or others to take it to that site via private messages and get the matter resolved and not bring any issues to this site.

Thanks for your understanding

Chandu,

I am a member of IV, participated in DC rally, contributed money.But these days I am slowly not liking because of following reasons.
1)If you need info and open a post, people jump hijack the thread start for donations or something starts in the lines of 'Guys!! WAKE UP......' which is annoying.
2)If you open your mouth and express your openion, some people are ready to jump and fight.I can give some members that does.
3)Few senior members doesn't know anything about what the hell they talk in most of their posts, they just irritate people.I can name them if you want
4)Lot of so called senior members use foul language in their posts, how can any one trust an organization with this kind of leadership? Need examples, I can give.

Honestly, I am loosing my faith on IV because of these new stu****.I can't dump money or ask my friends to do when I see these guys talk without any knowledge.

Do please understand that the organizational goal is what we must look at. What IV has achieved till now is phenomenal. If you want and wish to support, you need not worry about what few people say. IV deals with tonnes and tonnes of anonymous members and do remember that IV is an organization with a purpose and not like other immigration websites which are oriented towards business.

I just posted the link to Form 990 of IV ( http://betanet.guidestar.org/ReportPagePublic.aspx?ein=20-4110064 ) not to go against anyone, but to inform people here that they have the ability to look at IVs finances for themselves for free without leaving their computer. This will help them decide if they want to contribute or not.

I have seen lots of posts here and on IV where people who want to contribute ask for simple financial information. They are usually immediately banned or bullied by IV core. IV needs to remember that as a non-profit, people are entitled to look at its finances. Now anyone can do so at the above link without IV bullying them or asking them to fly to their offices in New Jersey.

Give me a HIGH FIVE Campaign. NICE!

Hi Guys,

I was just on the Immigration Voice website and I see a new cool concept on there.

They have what they call a "Give me a High Five" campaign.

The object of this campaign is nice and simple. Every member so far contributes JUST $5.00 ONE TIME. Based on the number of members they have and if each of us, who is intetested in getting out of this retrogression mess, contributes JUST $5.00 ONE TIME, we can raise $40-50K EASY!

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20183