Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...
My application was received by Chicago office on 29 Sept. I am sure the case would not be opened until Jan 1 2005. Does this mean that my case will be sent to the NPC in Jan or will Chicago SWF process it?

If the case is sent to NPC will it be faster than it would have been if SWF had processed it?

I have no idea... help. :confused: :confused:

Effect on Priority date

tinks said:
Hey guys...
My application was received by Chicago office on 29 Sept. I am sure the case would not be opened until Jan 1 2005. Does this mean that my case will be sent to the NPC in Jan or will Chicago SWF process it?

If the case is sent to NPC will it be faster than it would have been if SWF had processed it?

I have no idea... help. :confused: :confused:

tinks & experts in this forum:-
I'm very much new to this forum. Pardon me if this has been answered before. If the application is not opened until Jan 1 2005, how can the labor applicant get the priority date? Does this mean the applicant will have no knowledge about the priority date till that time? Thank you all in advance for your ideas.

Priority date retrogression

Hey guys how does this priority date retrogression effect people whose labor was filled in Oct 2004.

My labor was filed in the first week of Oct 2004 from Chicago. I have an option to change employer but they will file my labor from NJ. Is this a good idea? He says that once the Perm kicks in everything will be the same. Please advise.

Does any people in this fourm receive letters from Chicago DOL who have their cases filed after SESA RD -- Jan 29th 2004.

Following are the cases filed by my company (EB3) RIR

RD 01/30/2004 VIL.XXXX
RD 02/02/2004 VIL.XXXX
RD 02/07/2004 VIL.XXXX

Called 313-353-1059 left voice messages no response.

Info about the Labor

Krishna2004,
How did you get the case numbers as VIL.XXXX? Is that issued by SESA or DOL? My RIR was filed with SESA in Oct 2004, but my attorney did not receive even the priority date :confused: .

Thank you.

Krishna2004 said:
Does any people in this fourm receive letters from Chicago DOL who have their cases filed after SESA RD -- Jan 29th 2004.

Following are the cases filed by my company (EB3) RIR

RD 01/30/2004 VIL.XXXX
RD 02/02/2004 VIL.XXXX
RD 02/07/2004 VIL.XXXX

Called 313-353-1059 left voice messages no response.

Looks like they are processing March 18 th cases as per the published processing dates by Immigration.com
Check with your employer or attorney regarding your dates. Jan and feb cases should have processed already.

Priority Date from SESA

My RIR labor was filed with SESA Sept 15, 2004. No response about the priority date from SESA. Did SESA open the case at all or not? Is there any one filed case on or after this date and got the priority date?

Can me or my attorney contact SESA to get the priority date?

Thank you.

current procesing date????

Any idea what date IL SESA is processing now.. Is there any progress from what we heard last time(i.e., 18th March)..

Please update if someone called and got the info..

regs

Updates!!

Hello all,
I contacted IL SESA today. The person there told me that they are processing March 26 '04 cases currently. Since RD for my case is May '04, he said its very likely to go to National Processing Center in January. Anyway all the cases cleared by SESA will also go in NPC from January. So it doesnt matter what the processing dates are. The whole picture will change come Jan '05. So my advice is not to try to track cases till Jan. At least I wont do it coz it doesn't make any sense.

little more clarification

mbmisc said:
Hello all,
I contacted IL SESA today. The person there told me that they are processing March 26 '04 cases currently. Since RD for my case is May '04, he said its very likely to go to National Processing Center in January. Anyway all the cases cleared by SESA will also go in NPC from January. So it doesnt matter what the processing dates are. The whole picture will change come Jan '05. So my advice is not to try to track cases till Jan. At least I wont do it coz it doesn't make any sense.

My case was received by SESA in Sept 2004. Will it go to NPC as per your understanding?

Thank you

ilgc2004 said:
My case was received by SESA in Sept 2004. Will it go to NPC as per your understanding?

Thank you

As per my understanding, eveybody's case which not certified by end of Dec 04 will go to NPC.

Any Updates

Guys,

Did anyone try to get an update as to what is going on in IL SESA. Are they still processing or they are ready to ship everything to BEC/NPC...

Last time I talked to them was 3 weeks ago and they said my case (PD - Apr. 1st 2004) was assigned to an analyst. I also talked to that analyst and she told me she had got it 5 days ago (at the time I talked to her) and I might expect something in 1 month. Any ideas where my case might land based on this information.

Update!

I just spoke to the lady at Chicago SESA. She said they are doing March 26th cases currently.

Thanks MBMISC and DOWNINFLORIDA for the info.
On their website they are showing April . and also as per DOWNINFLORIDA they have already started April cases 3 weeks back.
sounds good if it is April. My case Receipt date is April 26th.

Thanks
Vijay

Green Card EB2 or EB3

Hi
I am trying to file GC through my company.I did BE from INDIA and MS here in USA.

I would like to know
1) I have MS with 0 years experience.Am i eligible for EB2?
2)
They say that my the base salary should meet the prevailing wage.If my collegue filing under EB3
is earning 40000$ as base salary then Shoul i have a base salary of 50000$ per year.

Or Is there any criteria like base salary should be 60000$ for ant EB2 applicant?

thanks
prasanna

Status
Not open for further replies.