I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

kab_ayega_gc said:
Didn't think it could be so quick. This morning first email I recieved was at 4am saying it usually takes 400 days for this type of cases. 5 hours later I got another one saying your case has been approved.

LC: EB-2 Perm PD - 09/08/2005 Approved - 11/15/2005
140 : filed 12/29/2005; Transferred to TSC 03/24/2006;Approval : 04/17/2006

What's next? 3 year H1 extension, right? Does any one know how long EB2 could take to become current for I-485?

KAG

Hi May I know what is your case#? don't have to be all just thefirst 5-6 numbers? mine is 060215, thanks!.

Are there anyone tracking the info thru excel sheet ?

FTF : Congrats to those who got the approvals in last few days.

I don't know if it was this thread or somewhere else.... but I remember
seeing an Excel sheet with tracking info on CSC=>TSC migrated cases
but could not find it now.

Anyways, It will be a good idea if we maintain one consolidated excel sheet
with basic case info plus First 7 digits of case#, Date of Transfer from
CSC to TSC (or not transferred cases like permfaq), Concurrently filed ,
LUDs after transfer , LUD messages (use comments option) etc.

If someone willing to create/own and maintain the tracking sheet, please
let the board know. I'll send my case details thru PM.

I-140 approval pattern

Hi kab_ayega_gc,

Congrats on achieving this important milestone in the GC process. Also it seems that you are the Energizer Bunny as well ( 2 unsucessful LC's and 1 successful PERM )

Just trying to decipher a pattern if any.

What was the date for step (1) for you....Or did you even receive this mail from USCIS CSC?

I-140 Steps

Step 1
On March ?, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing.

=>
Step 2
On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

=>

Step 3
This case has been approved. On April 17, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed ..............."

kab_ayega_gc said:
Didn't think it could be so quick. This morning first email I recieved was at 4am saying it usually takes 400 days for this type of cases. 5 hours later I got another one saying your case has been approved.

What's next? 3 year H1 extension, right? Does any one know how long EB2 could take to become current for I-485?

KAG

no Eb-2 concurrent cases??

Congrats, guys. Anyways, we do not see any cocurrent filie aproval case, huh?

Wooooooooo, EB2 filed on 12/29 approved! But mine is 11/23 (non-concurrent) still no message. Anyone filed in Oct or Nov for non-concurrent still not approved?

kab_ayega_gc said:

KAG

I am also in the boat that was gone with the Wind !!

Guys,
Add to me to your waitlisting candidates.. What a pain to get a green card ? Does it worth .. i am not sure .. Any way .. My I-140 application details:
EB2 concurrent filing with I140 & I485 , CSC
Applied Sep 30th 2005 ;
Receipt date: oct 8th 2005

March 22nd 2006(LUD) , case txferred from CSC to TSC ..

After that it is the stone under the sea in very Deep water ..

trying to reach my company lawyer whether we need to enquire with TSC as their current processing dates for i140 is well over my receipt date .. Any thoughts Brainees ?!!
Good luck folks.

Eb-3 I-140

Endeavour2003 said:
Hi kab_ayega_gc,

=>
Step 2
On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
I got this message last Friday, no approval email yet. Mine is EB3 filed in 01/2006. Anyhow, even if it is approved, still have to wait for visa numbers.

Hello Guys

Today I have submitted my 140-485 paperwork for concurrent filing to my attorney. They will be mailing all these documents in a day or two to NSC.
Can anyone explain, what are the next steps? I mean what I should expect in near future.
Also could you please let me know, what is Code 1, Code 2 etc and at what point the Name Check/ Security Check process starts?
What do they do in Interview? What is bio-metric check?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am in the same boat!

balumaran said:
Guys,
Add to me to your waitlisting candidates.. What a pain to get a green card ? Does it worth .. i am not sure .. Any way .. My I-140 application details:
EB2 concurrent filing with I140 & I485 , CSC
Applied Sep 30th 2005 ;
Receipt date: oct 8th 2005

March 22nd 2006(LUD) , case txferred from CSC to TSC ..

After that it is the stone under the sea in very Deep water ..

trying to reach my company lawyer whether we need to enquire with TSC as their current processing dates for i140 is well over my receipt date .. Any thoughts Brainees ?!!
Good luck folks.

I am also in the same boat. 131/140/485/765 received for Nov. 28th, 2005. I even got 765 pending at local office for interview. What can I say? I am practicing my patinece drill!!

DocPC

Is you I-765 transferred to local office by CSC or TSC? and When?

My guess. Since your I-485 was transferred to TSC (or was about to transfer), and your I-765 somehow was touched in the last few days before transfer, CSC did not bother to adjudicate you I-765. So they simply transfer it to a local office to process it since they alreadt stop process this kind of case.

DocPC said:
I am also in the same boat. 131/140/485/765 received for Nov. 28th, 2005. I even got 765 pending at local office for interview. What can I say? I am practicing my patinece drill!!

DocPC

Quick quesion...why this random I140 approvals??? Did you guys see any pattern?

I have a feeling that they are approving only non-substitute LC cases...For example, my case is non-substitute...couple of my friends who's I140 approved recently all of them are non-substitute.

Is this the pattern or am i wrong?

kcg said:
Yes:
TX 03/21/06
RD 11/29/05
PD 05/29/02 EB3

Hi, thanks for sharing. Did you receive this email saying "On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was
received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for
us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete"?

And how long did it take to receive the approval? Thanks!

Still awaiting 140 approval

Hi, I'm still waiting :) I simply got an email stating that it was tfrd to TX on 03/21. My post was in reply to a query about who all are still awaiting approval ...

neotheone said:
Hi, thanks for sharing. Did you receive this email saying "On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was
received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for
us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete"?

And how long did it take to receive the approval? Thanks!

Sorry :eek: Now let's wait together, stay cool :cool:

kcg said:
Hi, I'm still waiting :) I simply got an email stating that it was tfrd to TX on 03/21. My post was in reply to a query about who all are still awaiting approval ...

Can not login USCIS case status

Hello,
I can't login USCIS case status online service, (my login name and password are OK), any one in the same situation?

sodo said:
Same here!
getting Validation Error(s), when tying to login into USCIS site.

It s the USCIS's way to tell us to get a life and to stop checking on those cases every 25 seconds.
LOL