I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

MissTruck said:
Hi all, Our case I140 EB3 was filed early Jan 06 Transfered to Texas March 24, We got an approval email today, Wow we cannot beleive it, Good luck to the rest of you

Wow, that is quick.

Cannot help but rant. At TSC, There is no order, no up-to-date information. This thing is purely random and black box operation. :mad:

Man, am I the lucky man. whenever my application (LC/I140) is going to be processed, there comes a new rule and application is transferred (meaning, delayed).

Finally I140 approval today!

I am an EB-2, CA, BS + 7 Yrs, PD, I140 RD, ND, AD in the signature. Good luck to all the folks waiting. Please dont lose hope. Getting there

Did you guys see LUD just before approval? And when you typically receive approval email?

I just hate to check the status and email every hour!

nannagc said:
I am an EB-2, CA, BS + 7 Yrs, PD, I140 RD, ND, AD in the signature. Good luck to all the folks waiting. Please dont lose hope. Getting there

I think my question is: what time (hour) usually email come in.

jbxieperm2005 said:
Did you guys see LUD just before approval? And when you typically receive approval email?

I just hate to check the status and email every hour!

EB2 approvals for non-concurrent filers

Looks like UCSIS has started approving only I-140 non-concurrent filers.They know folks from retrogessed countries are trapped and will have to anyway wait till dates are current.This looks like a well planned scandal.

11 million illegal aliens have GCs and Citizenship served on platter.On the contrary legal immigrants ( just 500,000)follow the rules and the law and they have to face bottlenecks and blockades.Welcome to Land of Justice and Equality.

This sucks!

highway52 said:
Looks like UCSIS has started approving only I-140 non-concurrent filers.They know folks from retrogessed countries are trapped and will have to anyway wait till dates are current.This looks like a well planned scandal.

11 million illegal aliens have GCs and Citizenship served on platter.On the contrary legal immigrants ( just 500,000)follow the rules and the law and they have to face bottlenecks and blockades.Welcome to Land of Justice and Equality.

Highway52,
COmpletely in agreement with u.. This really sucks.... It seems like every queue I end up at is stuck... If not this traffic lite, the next one will get u..

I'm not ready to believe that this is a coincidence... It is definitely a planned approach.... Its ridiculous....

Dont loose your heart

My instinct says that service centers are clearing the backlog in 485 queue thats why you see lots of 485 approvals.Then when they pick up concurrently filed cases you see both 140 and 485 approvals simultaneousy.Because the obstacles at 485 stage is security and name check,since most of us already completed finger printing these process are already inititated.

maith said:
Highway52,
COmpletely in agreement with u.. This really sucks.... It seems like every queue I end up at is stuck... If not this traffic lite, the next one will get u..

I'm not ready to believe that this is a coincidence... It is definitely a planned approach.... Its ridiculous....

They absolutely love illegals. Anybody heard that legal professional immigrants ever get amnesty routinely like illegals? This whole thing smells racial because most professional legal immigrants are asian.

Why cant travel with I-140 approved - but 485 not filed

waitingforlca said:
if its of any consolation, we folks in eb3 dont get our EADs , so spouses cant work, no AP, so cannot go back home for a vacation etc etc..all i am saying, all of us whether we are in eb3 or eb2 we are all in this f*** sh*** of slow processing of GC.

Gurus,
Just slowly learning about all the minute details that go with this crazy process.

Why do you say that you cant travel back for vacations after I-140 approval? Dont you get the 3 year extension on H1-B if H1-B is expiring and cant you get a new visa stamped based on that?

Thanks in advance for the replies..

That's not true.. You can't travel back only if you have applied for AP (till it's approved). You can't apply for AP if your I485 is not applied. In either case (485 applied/pending or not), it you have a valid H1/H4 status, don't have to do anything. You can travel as long as you have valid visa.

Thanks for the consolation but...

srignram said:
My instinct says that service centers are clearing the backlog in 485 queue thats why you see lots of 485 approvals.Then when they pick up concurrently filed cases you see both 140 and 485 approvals simultaneousy.Because the obstacles at 485 stage is security and name check,since most of us already completed finger printing these process are already inititated.

Well I haven't even got my fingerprinting notice yet :( Its already been three months since I've filed my 485...
thanks for the good words though... Hopefully things will get moving ..

If AOS (adjustment of status = 485 or immigrant status) is not filed, then you
can travel only on non-immigrant status (H1B). If H1B is expired or going to
expire, you have the option of 3-year H1B extension with approved I140, and
subsequently you can apply for visa stamp.

rj2hhh said:
Gurus,
Just slowly learning about all the minute details that go with this crazy process.

Why do you say that you cant travel back for vacations after I-140 approval? Dont you get the 3 year extension on H1-B if H1-B is expiring and cant you get a new visa stamped based on that?

Thanks in advance for the replies..

Its just that hope, keeping us alive.

maith said:
Well I haven't even got my fingerprinting notice yet :( Its already been three months since I've filed my 485...
thanks for the good words though... Hopefully things will get moving ..

Thanks for the quick replies.

perm_faq said:
If AOS (adjustment of status = 485 or immigrant status) is not filed, then you
can travel only on non-immigrant status (H1B). If H1B is expired or going to
expire, you have the option of 3-year H1B extension with approved I140, and
subsequently you can apply for visa stamp.

Thanks for the clarifications.

One more email message with 400 and 450 days to process.

Hi guys/gals,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I learned a lot from this forum.

My RD: 10/17/2005
ND: 10/24/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email on 03/21/2006
LUD-> 04/14/2006 with the following message

Today morning I got the following email from UCIS.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Did any one got this kind of email?

I got the exact same mail. I have no clue what this means.
- yogi

Well i got the approval mail after 3 hrs of the original email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Telugu Veerudu said:
Hi guys/gals,

I am a silent reader of this forum. I learned a lot from this forum.

My RD: 10/17/2005
ND: 10/24/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email on 03/21/2006
LUD-> 04/14/2006 with the following message

Today morning I got the following email from UCIS.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Did any one got this kind of email?

I also just received email with the similar content.

On April 14, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was
received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for
us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete.

vpHope said:
I also just received email with the similar content.

On April 14, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was
received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for
us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete.
oh man... is this the second wave of status updates?!

Good old Friday is good today

ahaly said:
oh man... is this the second wave of status updates?!

Hi, after weeks of rumbling and grumbling, finally got the email today:

This case has been approved. On April 14, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.

Good luck for those who are still waiting anxiously like I was for the past few weeks.

EB3, ND: 11/07/2005.

cmc13210 said:
Hi, after weeks of rumbling and grumbling, finally got the email today:

This case has been approved. On April 14, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.

Good luck for those who are still waiting anxiously like I was for the past few weeks.

EB3, ND: 11/07/2005.

congrats! no reason to be frustrated now ;)