I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

speedo said:
I also got the same transfer message. My lawyer said that I am lucky since they will start processing our files soon.

PERM EB-3 Applied: Oct. 2005
Approved Nov. 2005

I-140 ND: Dec. 22, 2005

You are missing the point.Primary responsibility of TSC is to process TX cases.Processing of CA cases follows next.CSC is one of the biggest service centers with lot of resources.That means folks who have cases still in CSC will have lot of resources dedicated to them

So I wont consider myself lucky just because my case was transferred fronm CSC to TSC.

We have to wait and see when first approval comes through for transferred cases.

ok...

Noone called the number, and if someone did, there's no post here. There sure is a bunch of senseless speculations thou... anyhow...
Well when yu call the 1 800 number they give yu, the message change a little and tell yu that yur case was trasnfered to Mesquite, TX and will give you another number 214 381 1423 that doesn't work. This is funny ;-)

I am going back to work.

My I140 has been also transferred. My RD is Dec 05.
Hopefully this will be a good step. :confused:

this is just laughable...

There s nothing else i can do than laugh at the cruel irony of this situation.
Let me tell you a story...
In 2000 i applied for the original LC in order to get I140. 4 years later, PERM shows up and my LC (not approved yet) is sent to a backlog center. A year later (year 5 of my H1b visa), my company crashes. 3 months later i find a job in California and apply this time around as Schedule A : Advance degree Exceptional ability... which i should have done earlier considering that i have 2 bachelor 2 master and a PhD... Anyhow. I applied directly for I140 without the need to go thru Perm (it s how Schedule A works...). File got received, i got a new WAC number and approval dates are moving relatively fast... fast enough to think that i might actually have this I140 before my H1b visa hit 6 years in November 2006. All was fine, all seems right...
Well almost. Now my file is sent to Texas for basically what people could call California (and other)'s I140 backlog.
I am telling ya. I am laughing so bad right now !

Mine too transfered to Texas. According to the recent processing dates CSC processing date for I140 EB3 is 10/12/05 and mine 10/13/05 (@#$%) ***FRUSTRATING***

juntha said:
Noone called the number, and if someone did, there's no post here. There sure is a bunch of senseless speculations thou... anyhow...
Well when yu call the 1 800 number they give yu, the message change a little and tell yu that yur case was trasnfered to Mesquite, TX and will give you another number 214 381 1423 that doesn't work. This is funny ;-)

I am going back to work.

hi juntha:

i totally feel your pain. my story is not as exciting as yours but i have been trying to get my green card since 1997. many stories in between, my labor also went to backlog but luckily it got approved. but now i am stuck in another backlog just like you. what can we do? only hope for the best.

cheers buddy!!

-shagua

transfer of I-485 from CSC to TSC

First on 3/21/06 my I-140 got transferred, then last night I get this email (and online change on USCIS website):

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 23, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

Last edited by a moderator:
our I485 got transferred to TSC as well

We got an email today that our I485 (mine and my spouse) has been transferred to TSC...

I485 ND: 01/23/06

Hopefully it doesn't get stuck there :(

I-485 transferred

Hi,

My I-485 case also now moved to TSC. Not really sure what's going on? At this rate, they would close down the CSC?

I-485 RD: Mar 03 '06

CSC Schedule A here

Hi. I got the same message with my case being transferred to Texas center. This is better in my/the case of Schedule A since the PD was stucked at June 16, 2005 for 9 mos and I hope that this would mean there would be approval for past June 16 already.
I read at www.shusterman.com that the reason for the transfer of cases is that starting April 1, Texas and Nebraska center will be specializing in processing I-140 and related and CA and Vermont will be specializing in H1-B cases.
:cool:

15,000 I-140/I-485 Cases Under Transfer From CSC to TSC

15,000 I-140/I-485 Cases Under Transfer From CSC to TSC

Should we assume, the transfermation is DONE, yet?

Do you guys think they will further transfer our case from TSC to NSC??

By the way, I saw a new LUD on the I-140 that has been transferred. The 1st LUD on 3/22 saying the case transferred to TSC, the 2nd on 3/23 with no change in message. Any one notice same thing? Does this mean TSC has receive it? I hope so but do not believe it.

I just forget, whats your RD/ND? I remember you were saying "second 140", how about the first one?
Are they both transferred?

jbxieperm2005 said:
Do you guys think they will further transfer our case from TSC to NSC??

By the way, I saw a new LUD on the I-140 that has been transferred. The 1st LUD on 3/22 saying the case transferred to TSC, the 2nd on 3/23 with no change in message. Any one notice same thing? Does this mean TSC has receive it? I hope so but do not believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two I-140, both transferred to TSC. One with RD 9/27/05 ND 10/3/05; the other RD 11/21/05 ND 11/23/05

perm_faq said:
I just forget, whats your RD/ND? I remember you were saying "second 140", how about the first one?
Are they both transferred?