I140 RFE, EAD & AP still on hold....

My EAD approved in June and already received it, but received email from USCIS-CSSO [USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov] (not from usdoj.gov) yesterday and say"On June 27, 2004, your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received here for processing. It is taking between 90 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"
LUT for I-485 no change(hope INS touch my 485 case). Anybody have comments for this?
Thanks!

EB2 CSC RD Apr. 2004, FP done June,2004,
EAD/AP approved June 2004
140/485 pending

Thota,
I agreed with UN, give it a try at local office.
For my case, USCIS approved my AP and LUD on I140/485 changed on the same date (I have no idea whether they update the LUD first or approve my AP frist as I have no access to internet at work, I checked it after work and it was changed). The next day they approved my EAD also.

ycning, did you recently applying for EAD or AP or changing address? I want to know if my applying for EAD in July had trigger the LUD to be moved. Or it's really a sign that my case is being processed?

UN,

Its been a long time my friend. I have been following your replies.

FYI. Finally, I filed my I-485/EAD/AP 10 days back. My RD is 08/09/2004 and ND is 08/11/2004.

Another long journey is awaiting.....hopefully it will be smooth...

Goodluck.

Yes UN, I gave my attorney's contact info to couple of guys in this forum who had similar issues.

My H1 will expire in Nov, hopefully I will get my EAD before that. Otherwise, I will apply for H1 extension just 10 days before my H1 expiration date.

I140 denied

Thanks GoodLuck _140.

Hi unitedNations and ChongyIP,

I visited USCIS local office.UnitedNations guess was correct. All applications are denied. I don't know the reason yet. It could be employment issue.

My friend UnitedNations please suggest me how to go ahead in my case. Should I ask my current employer to file for labour. They don't have RIR. What the full form of RIR. How to findout how long it takes in Wisconsin to clear labour for non-RIR case. If we ask for J1 sponsorship for my wife. Hospital might conside but they don't sponsor H-1. Can we later tranfer J-1 to GC . Can it be done.

As you know my GC was filed from another company as a future employ. If you want me to take this case ahead how to proceed. What are the options. Please tell me with full details. Because I need to discuss with my attorney.

Thanks

Hi Unitednations,

Is there possibility I can use the same labou and process I-140 through current employer. please respond me.
Thanks

Hi unitedNations,

Is there a Premium Processing Service for J1 VISA like H-1 Premium Processing Service?. Please let me know.
Thanks

UN,
You mentioned to Thota that if LUD changed but no new message, it is probably a bad sign. Does this apply to H1 extension application?
BTW, do you know if I can have another part time job while working on EAD?
Thanks!!

Important Question for Unitednations-Please respond

I don't know if you remember my case details - here it is in a nutshell: Pending 7th year extension application, my 140 was denied (2 weeks before my 6yr term was going to end), appeal filed and also re-filed 140/765/485 concurrently. Appeal is still pending, the re-filed applications are also still pending (obviously didn't make it into the pilot program though filed after Apr'04).

Latest development - just received a massive RFE on the H1 extension (after 5 months of filing) - unbelievable number of details requested (both hard evidence and explanations). They have given me till mid-Oct to respond. They haven't raised the issue of the original 140 denial though - these are strictly employer and position related questions (they didn't care about any of this in the initial H1 3 years ago but are asking now on a 1 year extension!)

Questions: Though my company is doing well and my job is stable, God forbid, if after responding to the RFE, they deny my H1 extension, will it make my stay illegal retroactively from the time my 6 year term ended in April 04? Will it invalidate all my other pending applications that were legally filed since April - such as the appeal and the newly filed 140/485?

I would appreciate your opinion on this and also from any other member who has gone through similarly complicated situations. Thanks

To United nations

Thankyou so much for your response. I will check out the link you've mentioned re. AAO appeal. I really appreciate your prompt input and help.

Question re. unusual but simple RFE on I-765 (EAD)

I just got an RFE on my 765 stating that our signatures (my spouse's and mine) are not ok for the EAD card card making machine and asking us to sign within a small rectangular 'box' with instructions that no part of the signature should go outside the box! The thing is we never signed in any such box when we filed the application - my lawyer says that they had discontinued with that requirement sometime back and she is wondering if they re-introduced it. In any case, it is a simple enough RFE and we responded rightaway..

This EAD application is part of my concurrently re-filed applications on 6/11/04 - regular users on this forum (especially Unitednations) may know my case details well. Question is, does this RFE mean we are close to getting the EAD approved? no word on 140 yet. currently on H1 extension and dealing with an RFE on that as well.

When I submitted my EAD application couple of months back, I signed in a small rectangular box as per Attorney. The same paper had also the instruction for signatures. I don't know how your attorney missed it. I got my EAD last week.

I don't think this would affect your EAD process. Its just a genuine RFE, after your response, it will get approved in no time. Don't worry.