I am no Terrorist, any advice?

Hey GME1234 & Koteya. I was requesting Melanie about it & got the following response,pls look at it

USCIS said recently that the EPRP has been determined not to be a Tier III group after 1993, and that therefore cases where support was provided to the EPRP after that date will be adjudicated. Do you have an attorney? If so your attorney should contact USCIS.

Good luck!

Melanie Nezer

Last edited by a moderator:
Bila:
Thanks for the info. I have submitted a service request today and let's see what UCSIS says this time. I will also try to write to my senator to make an inquiry on my case. I will keep you posted.

When was the last time you communicated with USCIS?

Koteya:
What do you mean by "that is not true"?

GEM1234:
Hi. The last time I got their letter was around 6 month ago & was the same thing in content, but was detailed crap.Does Melanie's info helpful to u,I don't think it would do any help to mine;my case go beyond that time.I hope u will get something positive.Pls let us keep in touch.

Hi Bila:
Thanks for the update. As I have been burnt and frustrated by USCIS' incompetency, I am too skeptical to believe that USCIS will go to the pain of researching an organization(by the way, that is what we are paying their salaries for, but it would be expecting too much) and considering support provided to that organization before and after a certain cutoff year in adjudicating our cases.
But as I am not doing anything regarding this case at this time and my support to EPRP was post 1993, i am giving it a shot by submitting a service request. I will keep you posted on my progress. My personal feeling is they will completely take EPRP off the list, give waiver or keep it as it is.

Guys
Green Card on Hand today, I hope everyone will get it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
my case was on hold for over 3 years. i finally got a status update, two of them in three days. USCIS sent a request of evidence on the 3rd of January and today is the 13th and i didn't receive the letter. letters from USCIS usually take 3-5 days to arrive, all I'm asking should i worry and what action can i take if i didn't receive the letter

my case was on hold for over 3 years. i finally got a status update, two of them in three days. USCIS sent a request of evidence on the 3rd of January and today is the 13th and i didn't receive the letter. letters from USCIS usually take 3-5 days to arrive, all I'm asking should i worry and what action can i take if i didn't receive the letter

Do not take any chance, Call customer service right away even though it hasn't been 30 days yet, update your address with them & let them know that you haven't received anything yet. It's been technically 10 days only, could be, it is still in the mail.

hi everyone
I am a new participant but has been following this forum for about a year.I recently got approval for i-730 after a long hold due to 212 a 3 b(that non sense hold).My family visa has been sent to new delhi USCIS 6 months ago and still waiting for appointment letter or as they call it"Call in Letter".Does any body have any idea how long it will take to be called for interview.I tried to contact them by e-mail and phone but to no avail.
Any help appreciated.

To HBA

Do u get any updated news?

I have not heard from both of them I am guessing is because any new update. I will e-mail them by the end of the month will let you know if anything new. Keep praying God will be with us one day!!! Good Luck!!

I have not heard from both of them I am guessing is because any new update. I will e-mail them by the end of the month will let you know if anything new. Keep praying God will be with us one day!!! Good Luck!![/QUOTE
]

HBA,
Have you emailed them and not having received a response, because I had but no answer so far.