I am no Terrorist, any advice?

Hi all,

i have heard that ABSDF was released since Dec 17, 2010 that i got message from Ms. medaline. But, I haven't received any message from USCIS. When I checked the USCIS web site, I saw last updated on Jan 15, 2010. What should I do? i need to wait more or need to email back to Ms. medaline.

Hi all,

i have heard that ABSDF was released since Dec 17, 2010 that i got message from Ms. medaline. But, I haven't received any message from USCIS. When I checked the USCIS web site, I saw last updated on Jan 15, 2010. What should I do? i need to wait more or need to email back to Ms. medaline.

Just wait but who is Ms. Medaline?:confused:

To Hba and Tj21

thank u reply to me. i mean Ms. Medaline is the person we used to ask by email about our status.

nothing new from my side....... just waiting..... case got transferred to local office on Nov 17 and no update after that. Tried to call USCIS but when I put my receipt no. the system said case transferred and wait for 180 days, my foot.... tired tired tired.......

Therok

Where do u live and How do u contact To ur lawer? Because he asked me to see his washington office.
Guys
Green Card on Hand today, I hope everyone will get it soon.

USA21
I paid around $2100 in total, I hope that give ya a littel idea. Basically; what he did is sent USCIS letters telling them about the error they made in my application, and he was able to resolve my issue with them. IF anyone need more info don’t hesitate to send me an email? Thanks god for resolving my issue

Hi all,

Even though I heard that ABSDF was released from list, I still got the same letter inadmissable under 212a3b when I inquired the service center Jan 10, 2011. what should I do?Please give me advise.

Hi all,

Even though I heard that ABSDF was released from list, I still got the same letter inadmissable under 212a3b when I inquired the service center Jan 10, 2011. what should I do?Please give me advise.

Though questions; and not many good options, really/
You can either keep on waiting until they decide to adjudicate your application since that group is officially and currently exempted from the hold , or You can sue them in Federal Court. but both are helpless, when it come down to 212(a)3(b).
Service request is useless, I did one and the response was talking about priority date for EB, was shocked, suicidal and confused.

Good luck.

Are u serious? Did u sue alone or with someone else?QUOTE=koteya;2243749]wait for what i just sued them today :D
[/QUOTE]

after exactly 60 days from filing my lawsuit uscis sent me this email today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 31, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results
listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current
processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Hi Koteya,

Do you mind telling us were you from? I just want to know if I should do the same think. How much did cost you? if you had a lawyer well give us all the information we need to do the same think or if you did posted in the past the tell us which page we can go read
Thanks

after exactly 60 days from filing my lawsuit uscis sent me this email today

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 31, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results
listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current
processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)[/QUOTE]

hello All,

Here is the e-mail i got from Melanie "our next meeting with them is March 8, please check back with me after that". Thanks! :)

Melanie Nezer
Senior Director, US Policy and Advocacy
HIAS