I am no Terrorist, any advice?

[JosephEsf - Do not get discouraged, you have been lately one of the most valuable forum member.
No one knows AT THIS POINT, we have to wait and see, brother!. To me personally it seems like that exemption covers so far all Tier-III groups, as long as they never mess with innocent civilians; US. interests or persons, it resumes to that]. But again let us wait and see.

I ddooooonnnn't knowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! It doesn't look like I'm benefiting from this exemption!!!!!!!

You have been so helpful on this forum, it breaks my heart to hear such a thing from you, why do you think you will not benefit from this exemption?
I hope you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Hey hecate, what do you think about the Memo?]

As we spoke earlier most of the hold cases will be adjudicated before November elections, obviously the ones with criminal history will have to need the disposition from court, it is positive action, should have been done long time ago, it does not represent any party so it is good for all parties except mentioned in the memo, if none of us belong to those parties and have no criminal history we need not fear.
Good luck brother hope your long wait with mine will be over, however it is sad that they still have conditions in the memo after all.

I knew it!!!!

Dear Mr ******

This exemption is not going to resolve your wife's case, unfortunately. I'm out today but will email or call you about this in more detail when I'm back in the office.

Best,

Anwen Hughes

I'm tired guys, I'm really tired. I may go away for a while. I hope you all get your cases resolved soon. Love you all.

Ms Hughes,
I am greatly anxious about this new exemption. After reading it a number of times I'm yet to decide weather or not my wife could benefit from this new exemption. Would you be so kind to let me know as early as possible if my wife will benefit from these new developments? To refresh your memory I must add that she was a supporter of MEK prior to their designation. In her immigration records we obtained, I noticed in the government notes, that she has been categorized as tier III. Please call or E-mail me back at your earliest convenience. My cell phone number is: *******. Thanks for all your efforts.

sincerely yours,

My dear friends,
I'm posting my latest correspondence with Anwen. Hopefully somehow it benefits you. Love you all.

[ If she has been categorized as tier III, she is definitely covered under that Memo, regardless of what others say. Don't give up, stick around, you will soon find out.]

This exemption is not going to resolve your wife's case, unfortunately / WHY? WHAT THE REASONS???

your case

Ms Hughes,
I am greatly anxious about this new exemption. After reading it a number of times I'm yet to decide weather or not my wife could benefit from this new exemption. Would you be so kind to let me know as early as possible if my wife will benefit from these new developments? To refresh your memory I must add that she was a supporter of MEK prior to their designation. In her immigration records we obtained, I noticed in the government notes, that she has been categorized as tier III. Please call or E-mail me back at your earliest convenience. My cell phone number is: *******. Thanks for all your efforts.

sincerely yours,

My dear friends,
I'm posting my latest correspondence with Anwen. Hopefully somehow it benefits you. Love you all.
I don't know your case but you should share your issues freely since no one on this forum knows any one, may be some one here may give you a very good advice, lawyers advice does not mean there is no further resort after lawyer. There is always another way, like for example my son's mother was banned in USA but now I will move closer to Buffalo and work things out, so it does not resolve any case for my family as well but it opens another door, besides I can immigrate to Canada now that I won't be inadmissible after this relief, I may get sponsored for Canada, I will never be grateful of USA for this relief after all the damages caused, my 20 valued years were ruined, and I am so law abiding tax payer, what harm did I ever do to any one, I don't know if you are aware of the fact that Canadians are monkeys and follow same track with USA. This relief may open another door for you with your wife, may be in Canada or other place, at least you are now not inadmissible as before.
I wish you well, do share your issues, that is the whole purpose for meeting at this forum, there are a lot of sincere people with their experiences, who knows some one may surprise you, I hope!
Good luck.

My latest letter to Anwen

Dear Ms. Hughes,

I am greatly agitated and distraught with this latest exemption. I am not sure whether to be excited or worried about what is unfolding. The notion that my wife's case has been further narrowed to be among the hardest cases to be resolved is very troubling and mind boggling. For all the years my wife's case has been on hold, never did I feel so helpless and frustrated. The state of uncertainty and limbo we are in is intolerable. What should we do? Did your USCIS contacts mention anything regarding the fate of the remaining cases on hold? I understand your busy schedule, but would you be so kind as to E-mail me back and explain one more time what is the likely scenario for these remaining cases. And also, if the USCIS is as interested as before to resolve what is left of this issue any time soon. Thank you again for your time and efforts.

Sincerely yours,

!!!!!!!!

No deep Trigger, not yet. I will post her response if she wrote back. Also Deep Trigger, thank you for your encouraging words, and you hecate. Funny thing is, and I am happy for it, that my wife has little idea about the ordeal we are going through. I hope none of you would have our fate, I hope you all get approved soon. love you all.

Shame on justice

No deep Trigger, not yet. I will post her response if she wrote back. Also Deep Trigger, thank you for your encouraging words, and you hecate. Funny thing is, and I am happy for it, that my wife has little idea about the ordeal we are going through. I hope none of you would have our fate, I hope you all get approved soon. love you all.
deep trigger has suffered 20 years when he came here in the USA he was young, I have been living here for over 20 years when I came to USA I was young now after two divorces and separated from my son for 6 years I feel I am old, the worst part is that until 2010 they never even told me any thing about these rubbish charges, and continued falsely advising to wait for 6 months and if the decision does not come contact them again, there was another guy from Nepal his mother was over 70 years old and alone in Nepal and he was worried and separated from her, all these innocent asylee being punished by a country who condemns human rights violations, all I can say is I wish I never came here but now that we are here the best strategy would be to work this thing out some how, believe me, you and I are not the only victims there are plenty more.
I hope your problems will be worked out just fine, but for now the best thing to do is stay in touch and keep on checking on the websites and stay informed, my friend you are doing a right thing for your self and all of us.
I have also sent an email to Melanie and she will come back from vacation sometime in September I will keep you informed with what she has to say.

[I adamantly and totally agree with hecate 100%, I couldn't find anything else that could be more accurate to add to it, he hits it right on the nail. At this point we all have to wait and see. Can you image 4,500 people mostly have lived several decades in the U.S, they have been DELAYED over and over ? can you imagine the overall frustration, anger, disappointment? People have been separated with their love ones, refer to hecate's case, he has been unfortunately away from his son against his will, he is frustrated, disappointed but keeps on maintaining Hope. No cases would be on hold indefinitely, at some point in life they will be processed. Let us wait for the signed and official announcement with instructions, and take it from there. Stick to this forum Great God's help is on its way. You wife will be clear, either this time or down in the road, it is going to happen.]

!!!!!!

deep trigger has suffered 20 years when he came here in the USA he was young, I have been living here for over 20 years when I came to USA I was young now after two divorces and separated from my son for 6 years I feel I am old, the worst part is that until 2010 they never even told me any thing about these rubbish charges, and continued falsely advising to wait for 6 months and if the decision does not come contact them again, there was another guy from Nepal his mother was over 70 years old and alone in Nepal and he was worried and separated from her, all these innocent asylee being punished by a country who condemns human rights violations, all I can say is I wish I never came here but now that we are here the best strategy would be to work this thing out some how, believe me, you and I are not the only victims there are plenty more.
I hope your problems will be worked out just fine, but for now the best thing to do is stay in touch and keep on checking on the websites and stay informed, my friend you are doing a right thing for your self and all of us.
I have also sent an email to Melanie and she will come back from vacation sometime in September I will keep you informed with what she has to say.

hecate, It is needless to say how I feel your pain, for all of us here share the same ordeal. But thankfully, it seems like the wait for you and many others is finally over. As for our case, I just realized how hard to resolve and complicated it is. The organization my wife was a supporter of, (MEK), is a particularly problematic organization. You could Google it and learn about surrounding issues. For us, it takes a special exemption with no strings attached to achieve a favorable outcome. If you scroll back up in this forum and read my previous posts, you will realize how positive and strong I was, dealing with this issue. But now, I am completely drained and demoralized. I have literally spent hundreds or maybe even thousands of hours researching this material support crap. This knowledge gives me an indepth insight of what I am dealing with. That is why with this latest exemption, I realized the magnitude of the trouble i am facing. Let me put it this way: It may never be resolved. The likelihood of her getting deported is extremely low, but her case may be hung up in limbo for as long as she lives. You and Deep Trigger and some others have been very kind and supportive of me. That means a lot to me.I admit I even shed a few drops of tears reading your encouraging posts. I really appreciate that. Love you all.

Your case

hecate, It is needless to say how I feel your pain, for all of us here share the same ordeal. But thankfully, it seems like the wait for you and many others is finally over. As for our case, I just realized how hard to resolve and complicated it is. The organization my wife was a supporter of, (MEK), is a particularly problematic organization. You could Google it and learn about surrounding issues. For us, it takes a special exemption with no strings attached to achieve a favorable outcome. If you scroll back up in this forum and read my previous posts, you will realize how positive and strong I was, dealing with this issue. But now, I am completely drained and demoralized. I have literally spent hundreds or maybe even thousands of hours researching this material support crap. This knowledge gives me an indepth insight of what I am dealing with. That is why with this latest exemption, I realized the magnitude of the trouble i am facing. Let me put it this way: It may never be resolved. The likelihood of her getting deported is extremely low, but her case may be hung up in limbo for as long as she lives. You and Deep Trigger and some others have been very kind and supportive of me. That means a lot to me.I admit I even shed a few drops of tears reading your encouraging posts. I really appreciate that. Love you all.

It appears to me that MEK will be delisted just prior November or even right after November, that is where I have come to my own conclusion after deeply studing all the events of MEK and asylum immunity laws that USA has been ignoring with no respect to human rights and its obligtion as a member to United Nation and the signed obligations that it has been using against other countries for thier obligations to the United Nations but does not honour her own obligations. Even though it is accused of toppling western supported Shah, other controversy on conspiracy theory is that west had a big hand in toppling Shah, lets just stick to our point, though I have read all about MEK the reason why I believe that your wife will get the exemption is because she was approved asylum and she disclosed all the events, this entitles her to immunity based on good conduct, I understand you guys are taxpayers and also have good record, you do not need to fear unnecessarily for atleast now, keep your fingers crossed and wait some day you will realize life is full of surprises.
Good luck

Response From TRIG working group?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody,
This is a letter I just received from USCIS , TRIG working group responding to my inquiry. I'm actually very much impressed that someone from USCIS cared to respond in a useful, none generic fashion!!!!

Dear Mr.********

Thank you for follow up inquiry regarding your I-485. The recently authorized exemption excludes organizations that have at any time been designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. Department of State. Since the MEK has been designated a terrorist organization by the Department of State, and TRIG in association with that group cannot be exempted under this exemption authority. Therefore, although the MEK was a Tier III organization at the time of your involvement, you are not eligible for an exemption under the current authority. Consequently, your case will continue to be held as future exemptions are considered.

Thank you,

[JosephEsf,
Did you email?, phone them? or write them an actual letter? Did you also receive any response from Anwen Hughes in regards to the last that you sent her. I am still maintaining that you should wait and see, the bottom line is: her case will be adjudicated down in the road, look at my case I have been waiting since 1999 more than 13 years... Her case will NEVER be in in limbo indefinitely, it is just a matter of time.
Hang in there some more and you will see.]

!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep Trigger,
Thank you again for your encouraging words brother. The last E-mail I sent Anwen went unanswered. If you read the E-mail I wrote her, you could clearly see that it's just a letter out of pure frustration. I pretty much vented myself using her. So I called her a few days later and apologized. She said she wasn't offended at all and explained everything I knew already in a softer and more optimistic tone, so I wouldn't go nuts the way I did!
As for the letter from TRIG, it was an e-mail correspondence. I wrote them exactly 11 days ago, asking what I asked Ms. Hughes earlier. Little I knew that someone from TRIG's working group would actually take his or her time responding to my inquiry! That was encouraging as I now know that some elements within the body of the government have feelings and could hear you. What I mean is that, it was the fist time I directly got contacted with these folks at USCIS. THEY SEEM SO OUT OF REACH!!!!!!!! Share your thoughts please everybody.