I am no Terrorist, any advice?

almakek, please do us a favor. Stop posting such baseless random and vague bullshit on here.
I am relay sorry The.Walke. I have no intention to post a random baseless information , Yes you are right we don't need more bullshit than what we are in now. accordingly i removed all the posts. I was terrified and scared that this will be our faith. I have not been sleeping for the past 2 week. may be i have to calm my self down, again i would like to repeat my apology please accept it
I went through a ruff days recently with my WOM and the disappointing interview i had.

I am relay sorry The.Walke. I have no intention to post a random baseless information , Yes you are right we don't need more bullshit than what we are in now. accordingly i removed all the posts. I was terrified and scared that this will be our faith. I have not been sleeping for the past 2 week. may be i have to calm my self down, again i would like to repeat my apology please accept it
I went through a ruff days recently with my WOM and the disappointing interview i had.

Guys don't be upset with almakek he is not providing any false information, but it is not how it sounds like, however there are removal actions on asylees who have been granted asylum, so his attorney spoke the truth but a misleading truth, this is how attorneys get money in thier pocket, though when I was an attorney I never cheated people for money by providing such misleading truth.
This does not apply on most of us, most of us if we have inquired by USCIS have received a letter informing our case is on hold bases on 212 a 3 b other than that we are eligible, there are some who have been on hold and have commited crimes, I know one guy who was arrested and issued a warrant after he was involved in a felony and he ignored the court date after bail, he was later put on removal, there are people doing crimal offences including drug trafficing etc basically they are now being reviewed for such actions, non of us are effected or we would have received a letter by now, please sleep well and don't worry.

You should not contact that lawyer. You don't need a lawyer that will add more stress to the stress that you already have have.
Don't worry and sleep well. Your GC application is not rejected. It is only on hold. USCIS already made that clear to you that your GC application is on hold and not rejected. Live your life and don't call lawyers because lawyers want your money.
You will be fine as Long as you don't commit a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
almakek, don't worry too much. one day you'll be a PR. just have patience. if you read at the lines of some of the users here they have sacrificed their mother, father, son, wife/wives for green card. you should be ready to do that too if you have too and hopefully one day you'll get a green card. people die to come to the usa and heck you're already here and work too so what more do you want.. if you're lucky like a gentleman above who missed everything in his life while waiting for the card you may even get two plastic cards. btw, he missed his parent's death, and everything in his life.. life's not easy specially for asylees... and don't go to that lawyer, he sounds crooked.. he first scares you so he can take your money but don't have to fight in the court, i think he made up the story of receiving the call, what proof he gave you.. and now he's scaring you without giving you full information basing on some lawyers forum..tell him to come to our forum and face our expertise (almost lawyers) here... good luck

Good news guys, I have a friend who has been on hold for 11 years he just got his Welcome letter last week. I think the average pending application take around 10 years, well I have been on hold almost 6 years so I have 4 or 5 years to go lol.

thanks therouk for sharing and congratulations for your friend, one question tho. is your friend on hold because of 212a3b for 11 years or it took him 11 years to get a green card?
I mean , when did he get the hold letter? as far as i understand before 2005 asylees and refugees were limited with 10K quota for green card and as someone up there said it was a common norm to wait for around 15 years to get a green card, so maybe all the wait time is not because of the hold, maybe it was because of the limited quota. did he receive the 212 a 3 b letter in the year 1999?

thanks

Good news guys, I have a friend who has been on hold for 11 years he just got his Welcome letter last week. I think the average pending application take around 10 years, well I have been on hold almost 6 years so I have 4 or 5 years to go lol.

Thank you therouk for the good news, Can you tell us what country is your friend form?
Thanks

Locker9, Pending_99
I am not sure if he was on hold due 212 crazy stuff, but I can check into that, he applied for GC 11 years ago, by the way he from Palestine

If you can really do me a favor, can you ask your friend how back dated his card is when he gets it so we can all know if they are back dating our green cards for this unfair hold, this saves time for waiting period for citizenship.
Thanks

Hecate, shouldn't we worry getting our GCs first? According to the law, and it is the law, that your GC will be back dated only one year. That is your will get one year credit. They you can wait another 3 years and 8 months before you apply for your citizenship. Anyway, any news on who actually got GC based on WOM? I know a lot of people who got GC on WOM based on marriage and work sponsorship, but I still have to find one with asylum and the 212(a)(3)(B) hold. Lets search and get pretty sure before we proceed with WOM.

Hi guys
Good news! I got email from the leading experts on the issue of inadmissibility due to material support of a Tier III terrorist organization. The Department of Homeland Security committed to clearing all of the cases on hold by the end of calendar year 2011. They are currently reviewing a number of groups to clear for adjudication with a goal of 6-12 groups by September. They plan to address group with the largest number of cases on hold first.

Have great day !!!

Hecate, shouldn't we worry getting our GCs first? According to the law, and it is the law, that your GC will be back dated only one year. That is your will get one year credit. They you can wait another 3 years and 8 months before you apply for your citizenship. Anyway, any news on who actually got GC based on WOM? I know a lot of people who got GC on WOM based on marriage and work sponsorship, but I still have to find one with asylum and the 212(a)(3)(B) hold. Lets search and get pretty sure before we proceed with WOM.

None heard so far on wom, most of wom got green card on other grounds, I hope some one genuine will confirm if they got green card through wom, you are right I should worry for GC first but I am little worried as I need to get citizenship, green card is good to have but due to my domestic reasons only citizen ship can resolve some issues, but hope to get some thing soon, this hope is due to one engineer in my company got green card from 5 year back date, but this was in 2005/ 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
HBA, when did you get the email? you talked about something like this few weeks ago too. have you gotten a new email like yesterday or today?

btw, if you guys can help me with this, i have a question. when i call for service request they ask me if i'm an applicant or a petitioner, what should i say. My wife filed the petition for me and i am a beneficiary, or hope to be one. they don't want to give me information when i told them i'm the beneficiary...

Cortaidus my friend, dont even waste your time by calling for service request. Firstly you neither the applicant nor the petitioner they dont even want to hear from you, you are just a beneficiary, let your wife call. i recommend that you send an email, they are very good in responding. if you go on the USCIS website you scroll to the very bottom of the page where it says contact us, choose the service center where your case is and email, they are taking no less that three days to respond. if they dont respond within 21 days then email their main office in DC. Good luck my friend and remember you and i are on the same boat. I filled out form 7001 with the Ombudsman office and i am waiting for a response, as soon as hear something i will share. Keep praying.

Thank you for sharing this GOOD news. Is there any written document released regarding this news? I tried to google but unable to find any information referring to the news.

Thanks

Hi guys
Good news! I got email from the leading experts on the issue of inadmissibility due to material support of a Tier III terrorist organization. The Department of Homeland Security committed to clearing all of the cases on hold by the end of calendar year 2011. They are currently reviewing a number of groups to clear for adjudication with a goal of 6-12 groups by September. They plan to address group with the largest number of cases on hold first.

Have great day !!!

HBA,
would you please post the email you got from the leading experts on the issue of inadmissibility we will appreciate that. Thanks