I am no Terrorist, any advice?

Still haven't got any thing regarding RFE in mail, this is a real harassment case, the first one never came so I requested to resent it, they told me they have already done so a while back and here I am checking my mail every day. What the hell is happening.

hecate
Please hear me out loud... I still want to believe that the poor handling of your case is purely coincidental, and that poor handling and negligence of your case is not intentional but incidental towards Nebraska/USCIS. But and above all IF you don't take care of yourself these people won't; and if they are up to mess with you, the big picture is they want to deny, by hiding to the factual evidence that you did NOT turn in the requested evidence, which is essential step of the adjudication process. Act now!!! Do not wait!!!

Get a hold of your District Congress Representative, express your case as a whole, and request that they write on your behalf, and his or her admin. sent the inquiry through UPS Express mail. USCIS/DHS pays special attention to such rushed inquiry, and believe me they will resubmit the RFE in a rushed manner.

Get a hold of a human-rights First, Pro Bono attorney, their service are free of charge, explain your case in details and be very explicit, show your emotion if you have to.

Write the U.S Ombudsman, there is a form, in the USCIS website on form.

Good luck and please keep us informed, and start reacting to their mess, that's one way that could resolve your issues.

This is excellent.
You should try JosephEsf initiative First before my recommendation. I believe legally speaking that would protect you in the future and that could compel them to re-send it.

This is excellent.
You should try JosephEsf initiative First before my recommendation. I believe legally speaking that would protect you in the future and that could compel them to re-send it.

Thanks josephEsf and deeptrigger, this has been going on for almost a month from the first RFE, this happened once in 2004 and they resent it to me finally, I only had 1 day for medical and all the RFE so my attorney called a doctor since no one was ready to do so at any cost, my point is when they resent RFE they sent the same RFE they don't take a pain to redo it so you get the same dead line, and yes if it is not "Reviewed" on time, the file on a fixed date gets sent to the respective authority and based on Evidence the decision is made, in this case not sufficient documents means denial, at your local service center you can reopen your case but for Nebraska it is next to impossible, at 18003755283 they are asking me to go to my local service center with info pass this will be the second time for the same RFE issue, I have already taken an appointment and I will do exactly as josephesf is saying and I will also write to the senators office as per your advice.

Hecate,

I suggest you write a letter to the processing center that is handling your case. If the processing center is Nebraska facility, it should read something as like the follow:

Dear Ms. Wiles,

My recent online statues check reveled that your office has sent an RFE package to either me or the attorney on my file.

As of today ..../..../ 2012 neither I nor my attorney have received any packages in the mail. It is of a great concern to me as I understand RFE letters are time sensitive material. Would you kindly have the officer in charge of my file look into this as to why I have not received your package yet and if necessary resend a duplicate copy of the documents.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

The very good looking, awesome, handsome Hecate

The address that usually receives RFE letters is:

U.S Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O.Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

hecate, Not only a letter like this may help to solve this issue, but it also helps prevent related potential problems that may arise later. IT IS GOOD FOR IT TO BE ON YOUR FILE. good luck.
Should I address it to Ms. Wiles, or the immigration officer?
Thanks for your help and I appreciate it.

Should I address it to Ms. Wiles, or the immigration officer?
Thanks for your help and I appreciate it.

hecate,
It wouldn’t matter, all mails regardeless to whom it is addressed, whether P.O BOX OR any USCIS physical addresses go to the mail-rooms, from where they get assorted by genre and redirected to the corresponding department that has jurisdiction. On the envelop, you should write:

<<Case Problem / RFE – A.O.S / Asylum based>>

hecate,
It wouldn’t matter, all mails regardeless to whom it is addressed, whether P.O BOX OR any USCIS physical addresses go to the mail-rooms, from where they get assorted by genre and redirected to the corresponding department that has jurisdiction. On the envelop, you should write:

<<Case Problem / RFE – A.O.S / Asylum based>>
I will do so on Monday thanks a lot.

I will do so on Monday thanks a lot.

Sorry Bro... it is very unfortunate that you have to go through this entire ordeal, but you have been courageously addressing it appropriately, and I think at the end of the day you will win. Keep on hanging in there; we are on the same mess, the same sailing-boat, and just looking for the deck.

Good luck to all of us.

Any news?

Just checking with every body to see if there is anything NEW. If I am correct USCIS promised to start the implementation of the new announcement Memo at end of September, so far, we're in October but I haven't see anything yet.
Please share if you do.
may be in a few days?
We will see.

keep in touch.

hecate,

Give us an update please. Did you send the letter out yet?

What address and carrier did you use. The address I told you to send the letter to is a general correspondence or inquiry address.
Usually when an RFE letter is sent, it has a generic signature of Marilyn P. Wiles the director of Nebraska Service Center.
Like deep Trgiger said, it really doesn't make much of a difference who the letter is addressed to but addressing it to her makes the letter more professional and official. Let us know please.

hecate,

Give us an update please. Did you send the letter out yet?

What address and carrier did you use. The address I told you to send the letter to is a general correspondence or inquiry address.
Usually when an RFE letter is sent, it has a generic signature of Marilyn P. Wiles the director of Nebraska Service Center.
Like deep Trgiger said, it really doesn't make much of a difference who the letter is addressed to but addressing it to her makes the letter more professional and official. Let us know please.

I just sent the letter to M/s Wiles as you suggested, by regular mail with postal zip code on the receipt, the one that they run through the meter and that shows zipcode, I also went to local service center and told those morons that I have to go to Canada and this is causing inconvience, but these people are so feelingless, I told her that I have not seen my son for 6 years and I wish to see the supervisor and they told me he is busy, one clark in the front was all my option was, she documented that I came in the office to inform that I have not received RFI, she said all she is doing is giving me a proof of service that I came to the office to inform her that I have not received the RFE, thats it.
May God curse these devils.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent the letter to M/s Wiles as you suggested, by regular mail with postal zip code on the receipt, the one that they run through the meter and that shows zipcode, I also went to local service center and told those morons that I have to go to Canada and this is causing inconvience, but these people are so feelingless, I told her that I have not seen my son for 6 years and I wish to see the supervisor and they told me he is busy, one clark in the front was all my option was, she documented that I came in the office to inform that I have not received RFI, she said all she is doing is giving me a proof of service that I came to the office to inform her that I have not received the RFE, thats it.
May God curse these devils.

You should receive something the latest, within 15 business days or so, you did all your could. They said there is a standard wait of time of 45 days for service request, but you should get it sooner.
Now just wait and see. You will soon find out what is going on your case, either a tentative of set up or purely coincidental.

Good luck and keep us informed.

You should receive something the latest, within 15 business days or so, you did all your could. They said there is a standard wait of time of 45 days for service request, but you should get it sooner.
Now just wait and see. You will soon find out what is going on your case, either a tentative of set up or purely coincidental.

Good luck and keep us informed.
I think it may be my paranoia, buy my attorney for the first time spilled out that “they are giving you a grief“, normally attorneys do not use such language, I know this because I was also an attorney, so many people have been waiting since 1999, you have been waiting since 1999, but as soon as I got my travel document they sent me an RFI and no one so far has informed receiving a notice of RFI sent other than fingerprinting notice, as you know I was in my paranoia even before receiving it, some thing is not right, but lets see, tomorrow I am going to Senator John Mc Cain office to convince them with all the documents that first of all they connected me with a group I had nothing to do with and even after numerous letter they completely avoid to answer and then step by step I will show how they are harassing me and fearlessly doing so under the protective umbrella of national security.

I think it may be my paranoia, buy my attorney for the first time spilled out that “they are giving you a grief“, normally attorneys do not use such language, I know this because I was also an attorney, so many people have been waiting since 1999, you have been waiting since 1999, but as soon as I got my travel document they sent me an RFI and no one so far has informed receiving a notice of RFI sent other than fingerprinting notice, as you know I was in my paranoia even before receiving it, some thing is not right, but lets see, tomorrow I am going to Senator John Mc Cain office to convince them with all the documents that first of all they connected me with a group I had nothing to do with and even after numerous letter they completely avoid to answer and then step by step I will show how they are harassing me and fearlessly doing so under the protective umbrella of national security.

Yes, something is not right about it, too many mishandling for one (1) case, it got to be something else other than Negligence, Hatred?, Stereotyping?: I don't really want to go there, but the more I read your old postings, the more I kind of agree with you, But still not fully convinced; and always hoping for the best, that we are both wrong.
But soon you will find out, especially after the policy memorandum becomes official. They will have to work on it and make a decision, and most likely it will be a positive and favorable decision. I agree with JosephEsf that within 90 days you case will see final adjudication. Go consult your Senator's office, do anything that you should do in your position.

Has anyone noticed that there is another exemption after that big August 10 exemption? It is covering Iraqi uprising cases signed Aug the 17th. Please check it out and share your insights.

Yes, something is not right about it, too many mishandling for one (1) case, it got to be something else other than Negligence, Hatred?, Stereotyping?: I don't really want to go there, but the more I read your old postings, the more I kind of agree with you, But still not fully convinced; and always hoping for the best, that we are both wrong.
But soon you will find out, especially after the policy memorandum becomes official. They will have to work on it and make a decision, and most likely it will be a positive and favorable decision. I agree with JosephEsf that within 90 days you case will see final adjudication. Go consult your Senator's office, do anything that you should do in your position.

Thanks I already submitted all the documents to my senator and I was informed that they will investigate, this is a real good news for me if it carries any thing, I also told the senators office that if I get an opportunity to bring all the evidences, I will convince them beyond any doubt tat this a deliberate harassment.

Thanks I already submitted all the documents to my senator and I was informed that they will investigate, this is a real good news for me if it carries any thing, I also told the senators office that if I get an opportunity to bring all the evidences, I will convince them beyond any doubt tat this a deliberate harassment.

Excellent!!! Yes, it does carry out something useful and the outcome will be beneficial to you. USCIS pays great attention to congressional representative letters.
Keep it up. You are doing good, and reacting appropriately!!!

Has anyone noticed that there is another exemption after that big August 10 exemption? It is covering Iraqi uprising cases signed Aug the 17th. Please check it out and share your insights.

I just read it. Interesting how they pick and choose separate single groups, even after the broad exemption of August 10 that may enclose that group already. Double Standard?. It looks like DHS want to get rid of the pending load.
Any implementation of the August 10 Memo yet? USCIS had promised for end of September, did they change their mind? May be I read things wrong.

Wait and see.

[Federal Register Volume 77, Number 193 (Thursday, October 4, 2012)]
[Notices]
[Page 60741]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: 2012-24505]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DEPARTMENT OF STATE

[Public Notice 8049]

In the Matter of the Designation of the Mujahadin-e Khalq, Also
Known as MEK, Also Known as Mujahadin-e Khalq Organization, Also Known
as MKO, Also Known as Muslim Iranian Students' Society, Also Known as
National Council of Resistance, Also Known as NCR, Also Known as
Organization of the People's Holy Warriors of Iran, Also Known as the
National Liberation Army of Iran, Also Known as NLA, Also Known as
People's Mujahadin Organization of Iran, Also Known as PMOI, Also Known
as National Council of Resistance of Iran, Also Known as NCRI, Also
Known as Sazeman-e Mujahadin-e Khalq-e Iran, as a Foreign Terrorist
Organization Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality
Act, as Amended

In consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of the
Treasury, I hereby revoke the designation of the Mujahadin-e Khalq, and
its aliases, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization pursuant to Section
219 (a)(6)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (8
U.S.C. 1189(a)(6)(A)). This action takes effect September 28, 2012.
This determination shall be published in the Federal Register.

Dated: September 21, 2012.
Hillary Rodham Clinton,
Secretary of State.
[FR Doc. 2012-24505 Filed 10-3-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4710-10-P

Need you guys more than ever ....Still haven't received my RFE, they told the senator's office same thing that on such and such date RFE was sent and has to be sent before the end date on it.
The date is getting closer to dead line and I have no REF.
HOWEVER THROUGH MY SANATOR I GOT THIS IMPORTANT INFO, THEY ARE ASKING ME TO SUBMIT A POLICE CLEARANCE FROM EACH MINICIPALITY WHERE I HAVE RESIDED FOR OVER 6 MONTHS EVER SINCE I ARRIVED IN THE USA.
I can always get a police report in the town I am living, but how will I get the police report from the town I don't live in any more.
ANY ONE WHO HAS THE KNOWLEDGE PLEASE GUIDE ME NOW SO I CAN HAVE EVERY THING READY BEFORE I RECEIVE RFE ON THE END DATE LIKE BEFPORE.

Hecate,
I suggest you call their non-emergency number (you can google the non-emergency number of the police department of the city you have resided earlier) and ask them their process individually on how you can obtain police record/report, because all cities and states might have their own policies. If its far from where you reside right now, mention them that and may be you don't have to go in their physically. May be they have some sorts of form or procedures to follow and you could either do that electronically or via mail or fax. Just my layman thought.

Wish you best brother.