I am no Terrorist, any advice?

you mention a lot about fica and social securty, but most of the time I never care about money. I gave priority for the so called green card. And I wanted to go home visit my family, sit and chat with them about my life and thier life. Once I found I cant go back, I found a way they can come and vist me. I am happy They are happy. But I still miss my country and friends. I don't mean you are me or I am you, but there is a way, that is why we are her in USA they can make it we can too.
Do you know how much the FICA can add up to, for some one like me who is paying it for 20 years with no benefits, if I am not here why should they keep it, and why should I let them, it was for my future benefit and every one of us is in a different circumstances, my son is growing and I have not seen him in 6 years, I'd rather try another asylum and start off, and be able to see my son and family, my parents are old and I don't want them to go home if something happens I can not even be there for them, last time my father was put in jail and it took us 2 years to be able to see the judge and prove him innocent, how is USA any different from that, can you and I see a judge for these bogus charges, I'd rather leave this country as I have already seen the standard of justice and integrity for human rights, do you know a lot of us can take asylum in any other country and if this fica is honestly returned it can help in adjusting in a new place, I swear if they offer the honest pay back of my fica based on their incompetence I will leave at my earliest.

You sound like USA is the end of world, I don't look at it this way I see USA as a country steeping down and a country that has no respect for minority and the rights of the minority, the hatred that is spreading here against different religions and nationalities is a serious concern. Do you honestly believe there is any solid grounds behind charging us as terrorist and all the drama of exemption of authority BS, don't they know who we are after living in this country for so many years, and don’t they know we are double victim of persecution, charging some one as terrorist under material support rubbish with no option to fight in the court is a clear case of PERSECUTION, why create all this drama and show the bogus xenophobia.
What happened to the 7th amendment "the right of trial by jury shall be preserved" OH that does not apply on us because we are not on this land OH wait we are Ya but we are asylees and minorities and not US citizens, and still yes we have to get the green cards. Those who want their card can stay for as long as they want I sincerely wish them well and honor their patience, I have continued my request with my Senator to request for refund of my fica and I have also asked human rights groups to request the USA government to refund FICA and give those asylees who are badly effected by this hold to get their fica back and take another asylum. I know they don't care for such requests because that is the way it is but at least I requested for what I believe is fair in my case under my situation, I hope every one achieves what they want because people like you and I have struggled in this country for so long.
AND MOST IMPROTANTLY do you know if in some way we are able to make them legally return our fica it can turn the whole thing in a different direction either way justice will be served in the light of fica return.
NO SIR I AM SORRY, WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
hecate & Victim1000

Let me remind every one that all we have is: "Each Others".
You both made valid points of debate and showed your disagreement in a tactful and reasonable manners; and I think you understood each others, and that's the bottom line; that's why we call this place FORUM; we have ta agree to disagree, or to disagree to agree; therefore you are both on the same exact page, but your prerogatives and priorities are different, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT as far as buyback recovery; and ways of redemption from that injustice and unfairness are given different attention from each view points,which I really respect. We were victim of long lasting Mismanagement and Bureaucracy and this caused our down fall and misery, I hope that all this is coming to an end for all of us.

Let us all hang in there.

hecate & Victim1000

Let me remind every one that all we have is: "Each Others".
You both made valid points of debate and showed your disagreement in a tactful and reasonable manners; and I think you understood each others, and that's the bottom line; that's why we call this place FORUM; we have ta agree to disagree, or to disagree to agree; therefore you are both on the same exact page, but your prerogatives and priorities are different, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT as far as buyback recovery; and ways of redemption from that injustice and unfairness are given different attention from each view points,which I really respect. We were victim of long lasting Mismanagement and Bureaucracy and this caused our down fall and misery, I hope that all this is coming to an end for all of us.

Let us all hang in there.
Thank you deep trigger now that I have seen one more victim waiting for green card for 24 years freaks me out, as you know and I know and they know that this material support BS is a garbage and meaningless, do we have any doubts in believing that they are so scared to release our green cards, while people come from different countries and get green cards in a month after landing, then why this numerous medical and fingerprinting, don't we know they are playing game and they know there in no threat, they are pretending to be careful, imagine at one time there were over 14 thousand innocent asylees on hold what if we were able to find civil rights attorney and won the case against them, that is if the court would do fair Judgment and not under influence of authorities above, we could have changed it all when it had come to settle our fica, there are asylees who make over 100k , can you imagine the pressure to pay them all their social security back, for past three years I am hearing we will get the green cards soon, in 2009 I gave medical because immigration officer told me your green card is waiting for your RFE you are all good to go, she was talking to Nebraska while putting me on hold, and she reconfirmed me that she was with the concerned authority and that its all good sent your RFE before the dead line. This thing is never ending because the government knows its all bogus and that they want to look good on building this false action against asylees, only thing that would wake them up is when they have to return our fair FICA from their behind.
Hopefully things will settle before November but other wise God forbid if this progress dies out we will have the only option to fight in the court for refund of our FICA because we can not fight this bogus terrorist charges due to the planned bureaucratic clause to uphold this bogus charges

Thank you deep trigger now that I have seen one more victim waiting for green card for 24 years freaks me out, as you know and I know and they know that this material support BS is a garbage and meaningless, do we have any doubts in believing that they are so scared to release our green cards, while people come from different countries and get green cards in a month after landing, then why this numerous medical and fingerprinting, don't we know they are playing game and they know there in no threat, they are pretending to be careful, imagine at one time there were over 14 thousand innocent asylees on hold what if we were able to find civil rights attorney and won the case against them, that is if the court would do fair Judgment and not under influence of authorities above, we could have changed it all when it had come to settle our fica, there are asylees who make over 100k , can you imagine the pressure to pay them all their social security back, for past three years I am hearing we will get the green cards soon, in 2009 I gave medical because immigration officer told me your green card is waiting for your RFE you are all good to go, she was talking to Nebraska while putting me on hold, and she reconfirmed me that she was with the concerned authority and that its all good sent your RFE before the dead line. This thing is never ending because the government knows its all bogus and that they want to look good on building this false action against asylees, only thing that would wake them up is when they have to return our fair FICA from their behind.
Hopefully things will settle before November but other wise God forbid if this progress dies out we will have the only option to fight in the court for refund of our FICA because we can not fight this bogus terrorist charges due to the planned bureaucratic clause to uphold this bogus charges

Surprisingly!!! 24 Years of wait, that’s painful.
If someone it up to do bad, I am certain that a piece of plastic card (LPRC) would not make a difference. Yes, there have been many promises that were never kept or honored by the federal government.
At this end I think the majority of us will soon see significant relief this time.
The power of emotional anger and frustration is being seen in this forum, because that bar is paradox, insane and had destroyed some people’s life, like me. The announcement will not be implemented fairly, some will get caught and stuck to the red tape again, because of their country of origin, they are being paranoia in regards to certain countries. When we are left in so called legal limbo, forgotten and marginalized, and we have no other avenue or means of rebuttal; other than just waiting, it hurts, it hurts badly.

Usa is not the end of the world to me then or now

When I posted last time a little bit of my story, I didn't have intention to hurt anybody's feeling or to freak you out. I made a decision a quarter of a century a go to come to this country. At that time it was the right decision, I don't blame my self at all. I blame CIS and now USCIS the way they handle my case. I had a choice to go to Europe or Australia but I have to finish what I started, I don't quit or give up easily. USA is not the end of the world to me. Even doesn't cross my mind. My family and my country is the end of the wolrd to me but I hate the goverment back home. My future is my country and my family, not USA the way you think. If you give me a choice between heaven and my country, I choose my country. I never met anybody who went to heaven and came back.
I look up the people with GC and I look down the people with no paper, I am in between. I know a lot of people with out paper they work and pay tax and all deduction, but they don't get refund or anything. They hope one day they will get their paper or amnesty, I feel sory for them even they don't have good night sleep. My point is I am living proof, I want you to be strong and find a way make your life better. there are a lot of people with story like me but some of them thye don't share their story and some of them they don't know how to use this computer.
But you are right we are not in the same page. The page you are reading now didn't help. Now I am reading new book, new chapter and new page to turn my life around mentally or financially.
good luck you need it!!!!

OTE=hecate;2588615]Do you know how much the FICA can add up to, for some one like me who is paying it for 20 years with no benefits, if I am not here why should they keep it, and why should I let them, it was for my future benefit and every one of us is in a different circumstances, my son is growing and I have not seen him in 6 years, I'd rather try another asylum and start off, and be able to see my son and family, my parents are old and I don't want them to go home if something happens I can not even be there for them, last time my father was put in jail and it took us 2 years to be able to see the judge and prove him innocent, how is USA any different from that, can you and I see a judge for these bogus charges, I'd rather leave this country as I have already seen the standard of justice and integrity for human rights, do you know a lot of us can take asylum in any other country and if this fica is honestly returned it can help in adjusting in a new place, I swear if they offer the honest pay back of my fica based on their incompetence I will leave at my earliest.

You sound like USA is the end of world, I don't look at it this way I see USA as a country steeping down and a country that has no respect for minority and the rights of the minority, the hatred that is spreading here against different religions and nationalities is a serious concern. Do you honestly believe there is any solid grounds behind charging us as terrorist and all the drama of exemption of authority BS, don't they know who we are after living in this country for so many years, and don’t they know we are double victim of persecution, charging some one as terrorist under material support rubbish with no option to fight in the court is a clear case of PERSECUTION, why create all this drama and show the bogus xenophobia.
What happened to the 7th amendment "the right of trial by jury shall be preserved" OH that does not apply on us because we are not on this land OH wait we are Ya but we are asylees and minorities and not US citizens, and still yes we have to get the green cards. Those who want their card can stay for as long as they want I sincerely wish them well and honor their patience, I have continued my request with my Senator to request for refund of my fica and I have also asked human rights groups to request the USA government to refund FICA and give those asylees who are badly effected by this hold to get their fica back and take another asylum. I know they don't care for such requests because that is the way it is but at least I requested for what I believe is fair in my case under my situation, I hope every one achieves what they want because people like you and I have struggled in this country for so long.
AND MOST IMPROTANTLY do you know if in some way we are able to make them legally return our fica it can turn the whole thing in a different direction either way justice will be served in the light of fica return.
NO SIR I AM SORRY, WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE[/QUOTE]

When I posted last time a little bit of my story, I didn't have intention to hurt anybody's feeling or to freak you out. I made a decision a quarter of a century a go to come to this country. At that time it was the right decision, I don't blame my self at all. I blame CIS and now USCIS the way they handle my case. I had a choice to go to Europe or Australia but I have to finish what I started, I don't quit or give up easily. USA is not the end of the world to me. Even doesn't cross my mind. My family and my country is the end of the wolrd to me but I hate the goverment back home. My future is my country and my family, not USA the way you think. If you give me a choice between heaven and my country, I choose my country. I never met anybody who went to heaven and came back.
I look up the people with GC and I look down the people with no paper, I am in between. I know a lot of people with out paper they work and pay tax and all deduction, but they don't get refund or anything. They hope one day they will get their paper or amnesty, I feel sory for them even they don't have good night sleep. My point is I am living proof, I want you to be strong and find a way make your life better. there are a lot of people with story like me but some of them thye don't share their story and some of them they don't know how to use this computer.
But you are right we are not in the same page. The page you are reading now didn't help. Now I am reading new book, new chapter and new page to turn my life around mentally or financially.
good luck you need it!!!!

OTE=hecate;2588615]Do you know how much the FICA can add up to, for some one like me who is paying it for 20 years with no benefits, if I am not here why should they keep it, and why should I let them, it was for my future benefit and every one of us is in a different circumstances, my son is growing and I have not seen him in 6 years, I'd rather try another asylum and start off, and be able to see my son and family, my parents are old and I don't want them to go home if something happens I can not even be there for them, last time my father was put in jail and it took us 2 years to be able to see the judge and prove him innocent, how is USA any different from that, can you and I see a judge for these bogus charges, I'd rather leave this country as I have already seen the standard of justice and integrity for human rights, do you know a lot of us can take asylum in any other country and if this fica is honestly returned it can help in adjusting in a new place, I swear if they offer the honest pay back of my fica based on their incompetence I will leave at my earliest.

NO SIR I AM SORRY, WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately these charges also takes away a benefit of visiting Canada, and seeking asylum in Canada, the Canadian embassy upon interviewing ask why have you not got citizenship in so many years and then the can of worms gets opened. It is really a punishment, and still not all of us will be cleared so lets hope and see what happens good luck to all.

Unfortunately these charges also takes away a benefit of visiting Canada, and seeking asylum in Canada, the Canadian embassy upon interviewing ask why have you not got citizenship in so many years and then the can of worms gets opened. It is really a punishment, and still not all of us will be cleared so lets hope and see what happens good luck to all.
[/QUOTE]

The sad thing is once you are hooked on that inadmissibility bar, which is a lingering legal limbo, there is no way out, there is no other alternative that could provide any meaningful positive outcome, unless your case is waived, yes waiver ONLY. That inadmissibility bar is the worst thing that could happen to an immigrant, refugee or asylee, it is giving you a red flag bad guy identity, countries like Canada wont welcome you easily;without some major scrutinizing that leads to some possible delay and denial; and we will be better off to benefit from an exemption authority waiver. If not there is no other beneficial solution.
Waiver is the only ADEQUATE solution, because the inadmissibility bar pretty much stalls and freezes your Livelihood.

An impressive quick response from TRIG, and a much anticipated answer to my inquiry. LOL

Dear Mr.***********

Thanks you for your inquiry. You have asked if the removal of the Mujahedeen-e Khalq (MEK) from the List of Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO) by the DOS will have an effect on you case. It is important to note that the DOS has not officially removed the MEK from the FTO list at this time but based on the Secretary of State’s public announcement it is likely to occur prior to October 1, 2012. If the MEK is removed it would be the second group ever removed from the FTO list. The removal of MEK from the FTO list is unlikely to have any effect on your pending case. Consequently, your case will continue to be held as future exemptions are considered.

In addition, you have asked if there has been any other cases which establish a precedence for this scenarios. USCIS can only provide information related to your case and cannot comment on other pending cases.

Victim1000 has chosen a wise approach to tackle his ordeal. One wonders if all this energy we consume over this issue worth the cause. We are drastically compromising our quality of life over this issue, is it really worth it? I am not saying being in a state of limbo is fun, but I believe we shouldn't Sweat it, there is little we could do. Having said all of the above, I still believe you are all going to be approved by the end of this calendar year. Just hang in there a little longer.

Victim1000 has chosen a wise approach to tackle his ordeal. One wonders if all this energy we consume over this issue worth the cause. We are drastically compromising our quality of life over this issue, is it really worth it? I am not saying being in a state of limbo is fun, but I believe we shouldn't Sweat it, there is little we could do. Having said all of the above, I still believe you are all going to be approved by the end of this calendar year. Just hang in there a little longer.

I do understand your point...However, we are in a very peculiar situation...something that none of us has control over it...we are just hoping that things might change for better...it is very difficult not to worry about it...the damage done to us is irreparable...I do try to stay positive, but sometimes I do feel that I am just pretending...we have been wronged in such unjust way that it robs all happiness...

I am so skeptical about the way USCIS processes.
If they apply the waiver with no mismanagement, or bureaucracy or singling out certain countries, most of us should be fine. But if they apply politics on that waiver that is going to be HARD. If all we ever needed is a waiver, now that a waiver is available, what the big deal. Approve all pending covered by the waiver.
i.e: the momo is not yet officialized, and may be this will be done by 10/1; and the MEK will be removed by 10/1, and it is not going to be covered that PM, what kind of mismanagement is that?

Let us watch and see, but it is hard not lose energy, time on that issue.

I am so skeptical about the way USCIS processes.
If they apply the waiver with no mismanagement, or bureaucracy or singling out certain countries, most of us should be fine. But if they apply politics on that waiver that is going to be HARD. If all we ever needed is a waiver, now that a waiver is available, what the big deal. Approve all pending covered by the waiver.
i.e: the momo is not yet officialized, and may be this will be done by 10/1; and the MEK will be removed by 10/1, and it is not going to be covered that PM, what kind of mismanagement is that?

Let us watch and see, but it is hard not lose energy, time on that issue.

And the damage continues, while the authorities we trust and give taxes out of our hard earned, to be a part of the system, the same justice system that should protect law and order and uphold constitution and justice to all, proves a complete failure towards protection for those who came here for the same reason with a hope for a second chance, an evident shameless failure of 7th amendment "the right of trial by jury should be preserved".
This action was passed very corruptly under certain acts and by doing so they shammed thier own constitution that they don't have any respect for.
United States fails to protect the rights of minorities and uphold its integrity of justice to protect hatred in unfair response for 911 in her own beaucratic system.

What they are doing to us is unbelievable!!!! They did something of more sinister in nature to Japanese Americans during the second world war when they were all rounded up and sent to special camps and kept till the end of the war. Years later they filed a class action lawsuit and ended up receiving compensations for what they endured.

What they are doing to us is unbelievable!!!! They did something of more sinister in nature to Japanese Americans during the second world war when they were all rounded up and sent to special camps and kept till the end of the war. Years later they filed a class action lawsuit and ended up receiving compensations for what they endured.

The compensation was settled just recently, most Japanese victims of American xenophobia are now deceased, how ever this corrupted becauratic persecution has passed through congress and senate just so this time crime could be done under a legal umbrella under bogus excuse of 911.

The compensation was settled just recently, most Japanese victims of American xenophobia are now deceased, how ever this corrupted becauratic persecution has passed through congress and senate just so this time crime could be done under a legal umbrella under bogus excuse of 911.

I agree with all of these truthful comment; this is a real social injustice issue; and Law does not always mean justice.
Especially that Material Support Bar, we have experienced many obvious social justice discrepancies, human rights abuses committed against anyone who has been on that Hold. Uscis/Dhs played double standard, motivated by racist tendencies towards some countries, or supposed National security and safety concerns, or even economic fright. And if really those reasons CAUSED the U.S to FAIL to respect human rights, then they are missing the point and will always live in fear.
Do they realize that the LPR Card is a plastic piece of ID??? Those motivated by evil doing don't need that LPR-Card, and would not wait that long for that card.

Dear Ms. Hughes,

Thank you for accepting my call this morning, perhaps it is easier for your busy schedule to correspond via e-mail.

Beside the extraordinary campaign launched by the MEK to be removed from the FTO list that finally paid off, another reason for their scheduled removal is the fact that several thousands of the members are stranded in Iraq but because of the U.S terrorism designation no country would accept them as refugees. The scheduled removal of the group from the FTO list is supposed to pave the way for their resettlement in a number of third countries, including the United States.

If that indeed happens and the United States agrees to accept some of the MEK members as refugees and if the legal structure to allow such measure becomes law, does it mean an automatic relief of my wife's case?

Thank you once again for taking the time responding to my e-mails.

sincerely yours,

Dear Ms. Hughes,

Thank you for accepting my call this morning, perhaps it is easier for your busy schedule to correspond via e-mail.

Beside the extraordinary campaign launched by the MEK to be removed from the FTO list that finally paid off, another reason for their scheduled removal is the fact that several thousands of the members are stranded in Iraq but because of the U.S terrorism designation no country would accept them as refugees. The scheduled removal of the group from the FTO list is supposed to pave the way for their resettlement in a number of third countries, including the United States.

If that indeed happens and the United States agrees to accept some of the MEK members as refugees and if the legal structure to allow such measure becomes law, does it mean an automatic relief of my wife's case?

Thank you once again for taking the time responding to my e-mails.

sincerely yours,

Well put together, Great Question...
It makes only GREAT sense that if the state Department with DHS will start processing MEK refugees currently in oversees to settle in the U.S.,which will hapen in a very few weeks; it can only be highly logical as well to process first the MEK refugees / adjustment status put on hold, and have long been pending. These are already in the U.S. / Regardless of what's being said, I strongly believe that MEK will be covered, when the policy-memorandum is made official.

Still haven't got any thing regarding RFE in mail, this is a real harassment case, the first one never came so I requested to resent it, they told me they have already done so a while back and here I am checking my mail every day. What the hell is happening.

Hecate,

I suggest you write a letter to the processing center that is handling your case. If the processing center is Nebraska facility, it should read something as like the follow:

Dear Ms. Wiles,

My recent online statues check reveled that your office has sent an RFE package to either me or the attorney on my file.

As of today ..../..../ 2012 neither I nor my attorney have received any packages in the mail. It is of a great concern to me as I understand RFE letters are time sensitive material. Would you kindly have the officer in charge of my file look into this as to why I have not received your package yet and if necessary resend a duplicate copy of the documents.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

The very good looking, awesome, handsome Hecate

The address that usually receives RFE letters is:

U.S Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O.Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

hecate, Not only a letter like this may help to solve this issue, but it also helps prevent related potential problems that may arise later. IT IS GOOD FOR IT TO BE ON YOUR FILE. good luck.