I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

EAD Question

Hi friends,
I just applied for my EAD as well,, thanks to this thread.

I have a question:

Only after submitting the application, I realized that I missed to enter the "Date of Last Entry into the US" section. I know,, that was super stupid of me to forget...

What do you think I should do,, will I be getting an RFE ??,, or should correct the application form and attach to the supporting documents I will be mailing.

Ead ...

Buddy ,,
I did a huge blunder than what you did. I put my first and last name wrong way.

I applied on May 17th and I check the status on line, they have sent me RFE. I am waiting for it and not yet recieved it.
Let see what they have in that RFE.

thanks and will update you soon. and good luck ...

omar a

Recieved the RFE

The RFE is about the proof of Special registration...

thanks to god .. i have been for the special registration.

thanks
omar a

EAD - Taking longer (Because of e-file?!)

I e-filed my EAD on Jun 4th, 2004 and the online status did not change
at all. I see even Jun 26th cases are getting approved. Anyone e-filed
around Jun 4th getting approved?. Thanks.

me too..

i filed a day before u . no approval yet.. i think e-filed cases take much longer than paper applications..

my theory is that they sort cases based on the EAC number and process them in desc order ..

cos my e-filed case # is eac04800XXXXX.
paper based applications have case numbers as eac - year - fiscal day in the year(1 to 366) -xxxxx

Lud

my LUD is 06/10. Guess thats when my photo graph reached VSC from the local office. went to the local office on 06/05 for the photographs.

Regarding User/Id for EAD e-filing. Is there a waiting time for ASC appointment?

Hi Guys,
I need to file for renewal of our (mine and my wife's) EADs pretty soon. Do I need to create 2 separate IDs to file 2 EADs, or is it OK to use same user id for both application? Does online EAD application has a concept of primary and secondary applicant? I don't see that specification on paper based applications.
Also is there a waiting time in getting the appointment with ASC for the Pictures? I will be applying to Vermont center (Philadelphia region).
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
supporting document

i filed e-ead yesterday and wanted to know what are the supporting document I have to mail. I am filing myself and for my wife. regarding AP can I e file if so, do I have to send the paper photo graph as well as reason for filing AP I already have (both ead,ap) still wanted to mention the reason (part 7 in paper form). Anyhelp highly apprecaited. This all are renewal application.

efile EAD problem

I am not able to finish properly and could not able to generate .pdf file so I have to call and manual fill the paper form and take this with ASC.

Unfortunately, the BCIS EFiling Application is not available at this time. Click here to continue.

When click above that takes me to files andfee section fo BCIS web site. I have did 2 application both have same problem so look like it is common or I am doing worng. Let me know anybody had same problem

principal or derivative applicant?

Pardon my ignorance, but am I the principal or derivative applicant? I'm a foreign national married to USC, applying for EAD based on my pending I-485 and I130.

Do I have to include copy of my marriage certificate? I'll be filing by mail.

Please reply and build up your good karma :)

Thanks

e-EAD and e-AP question URGENt

I have general question. As if i file e-AP then I have to take appointment and go to ASC and do the same thing like e-EAD. ie do i have to go with photograph or ASC will take the photos and what are the papers for e-AP and e-EAD i have to mail to VSC. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Can somebody explain what is the procedure to e-file AP and what documents are nessary to file via mail and do i need to go to ASC for Photos and Fingerprints ?

I have another Quick Q...My address on my online EAD renewal is a california address but i'm currently staying in Nebraska(for the last 2 months and have no intension of changing the address). When i complete the efiling of my renewal would i have an option to go to an Nebraska INS office for finger printing and photographs or by defualt would i be automatically be assigned a california INS appointment. If by default i do get a california appointment, can i change it to the city of my choice in nebraska.

Thank You
Raj

EAD cards for more then a Year?

As per new rule which I guess is still in comment period (till 28th Sept), it seems INS can issue EADs for more then one year. Ofcourse it will vary from case to case.
However does any one know more details about this such as any special instructions at the time of filing? Any one aware of someone already getting an EAD for more then a year.
Also do you think it will apply to people whose EAD is under processing right now. I applied mine online on Aug 25th, Appointment with service center for photographs is on 21st sept.

Lastname Firstname

Hi Howmuchlonger:
I have submitted my EAD renewal online and did the same mistake for my wife's application. We are however going to have our finger prints done tomorrow.

How did you finally resolve this issue in ure case. Would this create a lot of problems and delay ure EAD renewal.???

HowMuchLonger said:
. I can’t believe it happened to me but… I did the EAD renewal online two days ago; following the great instructions here I immediately prepared and mailed the supporting documentation package and called the 800-number to get the picture/fingerprint taken this morning. While I was at the ASC, they noticed that my name and last-name were reversed –i.e., I made this mistake in the web form. They suggested to wait for the EAD card to arrive with the mistake and then call and report the problem. Hmmm. When I came home I called the 800 number and they were clueless too – i.e., they didn’t offer a way to fix the problem. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks much.

-----------
WAC-02-059-XXXXX
ND: 12/7/2001

FirstName Lastname

So what finally happened to this issue.
Did you complete your finger printing without any glitches and resolve the name issue...was there a RFE?

Appreciate ure time.

genrouse said:
The RFE is about the proof of Special registration...

thanks to god .. i have been for the special registration.

thanks
omar a

I am applying for: *

I am applying for EAD for 1st time
should I select

1. Permission to accept employment
2. Replacement (of lost employment authorization document)
3. Renewal of my permission to accept employment

please let me know which option is applicable to me.
thanks