I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

You should select 1.

Good Luck !

gc_seeker2004 said:
I am applying for EAD for 1st time
should I select

1. Permission to accept employment
2. Replacement (of lost employment authorization document)
3. Renewal of my permission to accept employment

please let me know which option is applicable to me.
thanks

I did same mistake and I was very concerned like you guys.
Fortunately, I received an EAD and my first and last name were switched by USCIS. Looks like they refer to the original paper, such as I485, etc.

Don't worry and Gook Luck !

maltu said:
Hi Howmuchlonger:
I have submitted my EAD renewal online and did the same mistake for my wife's application. We are however going to have our finger prints done tomorrow.

How did you finally resolve this issue in ure case. Would this create a lot of problems and delay ure EAD renewal.???

Dont see H-1B

I dont see H1B as a choice in Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.: or Current Immigration Status??? Am I the only one with this problem. Also the list is already sorted unlike the comments earlier???
Finally for previous EAD Date of Application means what??

More on Last email

The choices I see are
H1
H1A
H1C
I dont even see H1B1 (although wrong choice) and I have scrolled 100 times the complete list??

did anyone here get uscis to process your I140/485 when renewing/efiling AP/EAD? I am just not sure if this is indeed true.

HELP, HELP: RFE after EAD has been approved

Hello,

Mine is very strang situation. My EAD has been approved.
But after 10 days it has been approved the on-line status
says that an RFE has been issued on my EAD case.

I recently changed my job using filing AC21. I used my i-EAD
to change my company. My actual EAD got approved after
I changed my job but I still had a valib AC21.

Has this happened to anyone?
is my approved EAD still valid?

Applying EAD online

My EAD is about to expire. I filed my 140/485 applications through a lawyer but I don't want to renew it using the lawyer as my company does not pay for gc expenses and lawyer has extra fees for renewal. So, is there an issue if I renew it online and just mention that I am filing personally. Will this create any hassles further..

You go through the guidelines given in this forum for filing Online and you will have no issues.

It is a very simple process. Many used it successfully and without any "Hussle"

Please help

Hello friends,

Please help

I e-filed my EAD and AP 11/23/2004, however I did not get PDF receipt or could not find one in computer temp files as many suggested on this forum.

Now my Q are :

1) As I do not have anything other than LIN #s. when should I call 800 # to make an appointment,

2) Since I do not have confirmation receipt (I have LIN # though) should I wait to send supporting documents till I receive paper receipt from INS. Online status says the receipt has been mailed to you.

3) Mailing address for sending supporting documents, my 485 is pending at NSC.

4) Should I send supporting documents separately for EAD and AP? Or one copy is sufficient as both were filed concurrently.

Thank you in advance. Looking forward for your response,

Sakela

oh oh! *gulp*

I read above something about 'Previous EAD Mailer' as part of the submitting documents. What exactly is that? Please don't say the original application for EAD because I don't seem to have that. Did we give that in when we got our EAD? Is the mailer that page in which the EAD came in? aaaaaahhhh! HELP! By the way, I know that giving in the supporting documentation even if noone asks for it is a wise idea but does it also apply to VSC which is where I applied? HELP!!!!!! :eek:

Help?? Problem processing payment E-EAD

Does anyone have the same experience before?

I just did a E-EAD (12/03) and the payment can not go through.
(As the info showed on the screen, do not whether it takes it or not.)

After I submitted my credit card number via E-EAD and I got the message below.

"There was a problem processing your payment information. You may resubmit payment information by selecting the Continue Payment button below."

"Otherwise, please cotact your nearest BCIS office, or call the National Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to resolve this matter."

I continue the payment 2nd time, and got the same error message again.
I use Internet Explorer 6 with 128-bit.

I think I have to wait for 48 hours to see whether my credit has been charged or not, and I am hoping it will not change me twice.

If anyone has the same experience, I will be very appreciate if you could please share your experience with me.

Hi sarmadmirza,

Thanks for your response.

You got the same error message, does it charge your credit card?
Using check? does it mean I type in the rounting number on-line then it will take it?

After this morning's try, I just found my machine cookie setting at the middle of the security level, don't know whether it is the cause.
But, I am freaking out of using it because USCIS will not refund the miss-charge of credit card. Such a poor service, compare with other on-line shopping.

luzarun said:
The choices I see are
H1
H1A
H1C
I dont even see H1B1 (although wrong choice) and I have scrolled 100 times the complete list??
Iuzarun,

I did not see H1B1 as well.
Oddly enough.....:(

richlee168 said:
Does anyone have the same experience before?

I just did a E-EAD (12/03) and the payment can not go through.
(As the info showed on the screen, do not whether it takes it or not.)

After I submitted my credit card number via E-EAD and I got the message below.

"There was a problem processing your payment information. You may resubmit payment information by selecting the Continue Payment button below."

"Otherwise, please cotact your nearest BCIS office, or call the National Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to resolve this matter."

I continue the payment 2nd time, and got the same error message again.
I use Internet Explorer 6 with 128-bit.

I think I have to wait for 48 hours to see whether my credit has been charged or not, and I am hoping it will not change me twice.

If anyone has the same experience, I will be very appreciate if you could please share your experience with me.

I had the same problem on Dec 3, waited till Dec 7 to check if credit card is charged or not. Then on Dec 9 I used Checking account to pay, no issues.