I-751 waiver December filer( divorced/ Bona fide marriage)

Hi, we didnt do taxes together , i asked him , but he never answered me, he just dissapered, so i had to do it without him..

I worry a lot about this interview.... and i still dont understand why they asked me to come with my ex-husband, if its a waiver....

I guess that all you can do is formulate a good convincing scenario of when you guys were together. Take your time and review go prepare and sleep well the night before your interview. If he cooperates you will be ok, because he is the best person to testify whether you guys were together or not. If he goes in good faith you will be ok. Remember to formulate the scenario the best you can. Also I remember reading a story of a guys you went to the I-751 interview sleepy and with a lawyer who didn't say a word at the interview. So go rested and well prepare to convince the Interviewer.

You are lucky that they asked him to go.... You are very lucky becuase he is the key of this interview he is going to be putting the lost part of this puzzle.

I hope he will cooperate... the other thing is, that i am pragnant from my boyfriend..and i dont know how my ex-husbent will react, and how will officer react...its so crazy..
And about the lawyer , i decided to without lawyer, because i dont see how he can help me there ( just stealing my money) . When i had my interview for my conditional green card we didnt have a lot of evidence also , we went without lawyer, and everything went well, so i hope this time i dont need it too. I married because i loved him, i didnt think too much about this evidence at that time...but how you explain it to immigration officer..thats all they need

I also think they asked him to come because he wrote one affidavit for me saying , that we lived together at the same address as husband and wife....I was reading some stories, but nothing like this...

Well, The pregnant reaction really might surprise him, I don't know what would be best to tell him now or at the interview. I think if you tell him now he might get use to that idea and by the time he get to the interview it might be nothing, but it might cause him not to go to the interview if you tell him now so I really don't know what you be best in this case...

Well, The pregnant reaction really might surprise him, I don't know what would be best to tell him now or at the interview. I think if you tell him now he might get use to that idea and by the time he get to the interview it might be nothing, but it might cause him not to go to the interview if you tell him now so I really don't know what you be best in this case...
I was thinking to tell him now will be the best, at least i will know what to expect...Before when i asked him to come to the interview he seemed to be really nice, he said he will help me, i hope he won't change his mind...

He might be over with it. But anyways I think you should prepare him first in case. Does he has a girlfriend or another couple? that would be the best thing if he has either or that way he won't feel the news that much.

i filed single

It can cause you problem by filled singel @ the time when was you married, I filled my texes married filing seprate. and according to my attorney thats fine and filling as single is not right. Io can ask you y did u file single?

It can cause you problem by filled singel @ the time when was you married, I filled my texes married filing seprate. and according to my attorney thats fine and filling as single is not right. Io can ask you y did u file single?[/QUOTE
accounter who did my taxes told me to filed single, because at that time we didnt live together anymore with my exhusband, but divorce wasnt final yet also...

He might be over with it. But anyways I think you should prepare him first in case. Does he has a girlfriend or another couple? that would be the best thing if he has either or that way he won't feel the news that much.

when i saw him last time ( like 2 months ago) he said he broke up with his girlfriend, and he said he would like to go out with me again ( isnt it crazy after all he did to me), but i was trying to let him understand that its was too late, now i have new life....

your pregnancy might affect him maybe, But The fact he has gone out and share his feelings with another girl already will put you in a better position, I guess. Now, how many times you filled taxes with him? you were married for quite a while plus, I guess it was a requisite by the time you went for the conditional GC interview to take the taxes return filing as a married couple, which means you should have at least one tax year filled together with him or did you go to the interview without taxes form filled together?

It can cause you problem by filled singel @ the time when was you married, I filled my texes married filing seprate. and according to my attorney thats fine and filling as single is not right. Io can ask you y did u file single?
accounter who did my taxes told me to filed single, because at that time we didnt live together anymore with my exhusband...I will try to explain it to the officer, i hope it will work...

your pregnancy might affect him maybe, But The fact he has gone out and share his feelings with another girl already will put you in a better position, I guess. Now, how many times you filled taxes with him? you were married for quite a while plus, I guess it was a requisite by the time you went for the conditional GC interview to take the taxes return filing as a married couple, which means you should have at least one tax year filled together with him or did you go to the interview without taxes form filled together?

I had my first interview for CGC after 1 year of marriage in may 2007(he filed his taxes as single, and officer asked him why, he said his lawyer made a mistake. And officer just ignore it, she said next time do it as married), then i started to work, and we split on February 2008, that was the year when we had to file together but i could find him, so i filed myself.

I think your case is very delicate since you don't have key evidences. You will have sit down and analyze all the possible questions the officer might ask you and have a convincing answer. Get in contact often with you ex-husband and tell him to help you out on this one. You have to meet a lot and coordinate this.. I know it might be difficult since he might not be willing to cooperate but you really really has to sit down good 5 or 6 hours every day before may 6 and study carefully your case... try to get more affidavits and more evidences as letters and much more.... pictures. You can even use your pregnancy to demonstrate the officer that those pictures were taken a while ago since obviously you are not flat stomach in the pictures.... So try to link as many convincing answers and points that can help you out to fully convince this officer.

I think your case is very delicate since you don't have key evidences. You will have sit down and analyze all the possible questions the officer might ask you and have a convincing answer. Get in contact often with you ex-husband and tell him to help you out on this one. You have to meet a lot and coordinate this.. I know it might be difficult since he might not be willing to cooperate but you really really has to sit down good 5 or 6 hours every day before may 6 and study carefully your case... try to get more affidavits and more evidences as letters and much more.... pictures. You can even use your pregnancy to demonstrate the officer that those pictures were taken a while ago since obviously you are not flat stomach in the pictures.... So try to link as many convincing answers and points that can help you out to fully convince this officer.

Thank you for your support...I will try to do my best, i know my case is complicated,but i dont want to give up. I will keep posting my experience in this thread...

Hi all, I filed my I-751 waiver divore filed on december 23, 2009 through Immigaration attorney, my case is complecated thats why i hired a good attorney, my long story short is I came usa on visit visa in 2005 got married to usa citizen 2005 got conditional green card in 2006, applied I-751 joint end of 2007, applied citizenship end of 2008 at that time my I-751 was not appvoed, got seprated from wife may 2009, n-400 and i751 interview july, i went there without my wife also she filed divorce before that interview. 2 months later they refused my both appliactions base my wife didnt appear @ interview even she was not called on interview.In result after two months my conditional g card terminated. I talkd to a good immigaration attorney he advised me to finlised divorce and apply I-751 waiver/bona fide marriage. my divorce was finalised december 2009 and after one week my attorny send my case with a lots of evidence to uscis vsc. Now waiting for positive results. plz wish me Good Luck. my marriage was last more then four years so i had lots of proofs like joint lease papers, banks statments, joint utility bills, insurence , my life insurance on her name, etc.
here is my time
married to us citizen :2005
got conditional green card: 2006
12/2007: filed joint I-751
12/2008: applied N-400
05/2009 sepraton
07/2009 I-751/N400 interview (decision can not made at this time)
10/2009 both appliaction refused
12/2009 divorce finlized
12/23/2009 Applied I751 waiver sent to vsc
12/24/2009 appliaction recived chck cashed
12/28/2009 one year extention latter recived(also latter says that extention is not valid if your status was terminated)
12/30/2009 Fp appointment latter for 01/25/2010
01/25/2010 finger print done in 15 minutes
Now waiting game start......................................................

Hi, what is going on with your application, did you get any answer?