I-751 waiver December filer( divorced/ Bona fide marriage)

lil84 you should explain the officer that when you had your firs interview the officer at that time wanted mention you both about why filing separate, but at that time it was ok since she adviced you guys to file married next time. but by the time you were going to file taxes again you have already been separate in february 2008.

lil84 you should explain the officer that when you had your firs interview the officer at that time wanted mention you both about why filing separate, but at that time it was ok since she adviced you guys to file married next time. but by the time you were going to file taxes again you have already been separate in february 2008.
For sure, i will tell him that. At least, i was working and paying my taxes every year, i heard it means a lot for them...
Its not about this thread, but i knew one person, that was illigal here, but he had like a small bussines and he paid taxes, he got cought for smoking on the plain. Immigration cheked him and they didnt send him home, nothing, because he was making money for this country....

[ QUOTE=conference;2169760]hi lil84 and mr2100 hope everything goes well there.[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot confernce and lil, I hope same, by The help of ALLAH

I called my ex-husband today, he agreed to meet with with me on Wednesday. I told him i really need his help, he said he will help me....i hope

I think you don't need to tell him about your pregnancy, Well If he really wants to help you then he won't bather about your coming child. By the way did you tell him about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted my thread in other forum,,, and everybody told me i should go to the interview with a lawyer, and i would be stupid if i dont.... i am so upset now,,, i dont have this money...
they told me to get a lawyer from catholic charities, but when i called there they told me they cannot take my case, because its already started...isnt it stuped...i am ready to cry...
te only one thing makes me happy i found out today i am having a baby- boy..

anyway, i found one organization that gives free legal services in NYC, i have appointment on Thursday, i hope they will help me...

anyway, i found one organization that gives free legal services in NYC, i have appointment on Thursday, i hope they will help me...

good luck lil84 and congart for baby boy, dont worry be happy, pray to God for all of us.

I met with my ex-husband yesterday..and i told him i am pregnant. He was really nice to me, he said he ll help me no matter what.
But now i have another problem, ialso met my old lawyer to take all the copies of my papers that we sent. I was looking at my I751 application, and this stupid lawyer ... you are not gonna believe...the part where says "Basic for Petition" she marked this "a. My conditional residence is based on my marriage to a USC and we are FILING THIS PETITION TOGETHER" and she also marked "d. I entered a marriage in good faith but the marriage was terminated throuhg DEVORCE or annuliment." ( she suposed to put only the second one, because this is a waiver) And how stupid could i be that i signed this....Now i understand why they asked my ex to come for the interview with me, they think its a joint petition.
I dont know how i am going to explain it to IO....