I-751 Timeline List

OK! Thanks! I have not received any NOA which is why I made the info pass. I am hoping that is not a sign that my case will be delayed even longer. :eek:

03/10/09-I 751 sent
04/01/09 notice for Biometrics received
04/08/09 -Biometrics done
04/16/08 Still no receipt-made infopass appt for 04/29/09 ATL

Last edited by a moderator:
You are supposed to get 2 NOA, one receipt and one stating that ur status is extended to a year for process. In my case, they sent me a letter notifying transfer to CSC for faster processing.

I received only one NOA that was actually the receipt and it also stated that my status has extended to a year.Was I suppose to get two NOA?

Anyone else have received only one notice?

You are supposed to get 2 NOA, one receipt and one stating that ur status is extended to a year for process. In my case, they sent me a letter notifying transfer to CSC for faster processing.

Incorrect.
The receipt is also the 1-ye extension.
Then you receive the notice for the biometrics appointment, which also gives you the receipt # to track your case online.

Incorrect.
The receipt is also the 1-ye extension.
Then you receive the notice for the biometrics appointment, which also gives you the receipt # to track your case online.

Yes, u r right, my bad.. i meant NOA1 receipt that also extend ur status and NOA2 for biometric. sorry for confusion.

Anybody here have a received date of January 21, 2009 for I-751? and if so any updates or transfers to the CSC??

Filed jointly December 20, 2009(Tampa Florida)
DO-VSC
RD-01-21-09
ND-None??
Biometrics notice- 1-23-09
Biometrics date-02-13-09
Bio-Done 02-05-09 (done early!)
LUD-02-06-09
Info pass-02-25-09. I-551 stamp.

Case transfer to CSC on March 10,09 ( No update yet )

Hello Guys,
It is very nice to see so many people who are transfered in March,09 from VSC to CSC are getting approved, Is any one who transfered from VSC to CSC have not received any update. I am kind of curious since I have not see any update in my case yet, here are my details
751 applied in VSC October 15,2008
Biometric November 28,2008
Case transferd to CSC(online update ) March 10,2009
Letter received March 16,2009
Last Onlie Update March 16,2009
No update yet *** still waiting

Please share same time lines if you transfered to CSC

thanks

Hello Guys,
It is very nice to see so many people who are transfered in March,09 from VSC to CSC are getting approved, Is any one who transfered from VSC to CSC have not received any update. I am kind of curious since I have not see any update in my case yet, here are my details

thanks

Look at my timeline i got transferred in Feb and have not heard anything about ,my case.If anything i should be ahead of the march transfesbut oh well that would be logical.

Hello Guys,

thanks

We filled back in september 08, our case was transfered on March 10th and last update was on March 16th we still haven't heard anything yet.

Look at my timeline i got transferred in Feb and have not heard anything about ,my case.If anything i should be ahead of the march transfesbut oh well that would be logical.

I am with fedup on this one. My case got transferred on the 25th of Feb, but still no word on it either by online status or snail mail! But I am happy for those who got transferred in March and getting approved already!

got the email yesterday night at 8:00pm.
My card was ordered.
I think I'm the first transferee to CSC who actually got the email update.
Anyways, it took almost 9 months, can't complain at all seeing at other timelines at VSC.
It was a long but painless process.
In 3 months I'll apply for citizenship.

My card was ordered.
Anyways, it took almost 9 months, can't complain at all seeing at other timelines at VSC.

Congratulations!!!!

My card was ordered.

congrat: ... i m trying to check my status now but i think uscis case status online check is down.. i think they are updating on status , hopefully.

No online info! No biometric so far!

When I try to check the case status online I get an error saying
"Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online.".
It is more than two months after we received the receipt.
No biometric notice also!

Any one in the same boat? Please answer.

Thanks,
------------------------------
Vermont Service Center
I-751 Receipt Date: 02/23/2009

Hello,

I too well understand your frustration because it has been a little over 6 months since I filed my I-751 and it's still not showing on their website. I called them numerous times to fix the problem but it hasn't changed. HOWEVER, I received in the mail today that my case was approved! And my case is still not showing on the website. So your case might just get approved sometime in the near future... wish you the best luck!

But in our case no biometric notice so far. It's about 9 weeks now. I think usually it comes in 3 to 4 weeks.

My card was ordered.

Hey sarrebal, congratulations!!! Good to see another person who got transferred on the 25th of Feb getting the card production ordered. I still have hope :)

But in our case no biometric notice so far. It's about 9 weeks now. I think usually it comes in 3 to 4 weeks.

Shashidhar,

As far as i know...you can only track case status for I-751 after you get the Biometrics appointment. The number on the Biometrics appointment letter is what you need to use to track status.

The number on the cashed check/Receipt does not work.

Hope this helps.....

Hi zombie2006, thanks for the reply. But it's more than 8 weeks and we have not received biometric appointment so far.

Hi zombie2006, thanks for the reply. But it's more than 8 weeks and we have not received biometric appointment so far.

Call USCIS and talk to a representative and find out whats going on. Sometimes it might be lost in the mail as well....better to be safe than sorry.