I-751 Timeline List

Having the same problem with the case status. The notice dates is 10/02/2008, so just wondering is it takes longer than 4 days for the system to update itself.

but from the NOA 1, it's said we can check online status upon receipt of the biometrics appointment, i don't know, will see.

but I check my biometric receipt Number ,also I called USCIS ,they can not check my status too:(.They say I have to wait ,but I do not think it is normal!

but I check my biometric receipt Number ,also I called USCIS ,they can not check my status too:(.They say I have to wait ,but I do not think it is normal!
Hey Guys,

I had the same problem when I got the Biometrics letter, I wasn't able to check the status of my application online until the day after my finger prints were taken, I tried it and it worked just fine. there is a few members who had the same issue and it's resolved now.
you guys may want to wait until the biometrics day. Good Luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CAMILIA

What did your online status say after your biometrics appointment?

I had my biometrics completed but the online status does not mention anything about it. I wonder if this is normal. It only says that the case was received and pending.

How about everyone else? Thanks.
06/14/2008 Biometrics completed

Hi CAMILIA

What did your online status say after your biometrics appointment?

I had my biometrics completed but the online status does not mention anything about it. I wonder if this is normal. It only says that the case was received and pending.

How about everyone else? Thanks.
06/14/2008 Biometrics completed
bbbn10001

I got the same message you've got.

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On September 4, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

hi friends, how long will it be between reciept of NOA 1 and biometric appointment notice? I received my NOA 1 on Oct. 1 but i haven't received my biometric appointment notice yet. I sent to CSC. Thanks!

question for Vega

Hi Vega, you had previously said that your DO was Hartford. Since I'm somewhat in the same area, I wanted to ask you how your naturalization process is going. Is the Hartford office as slow as USCIS has reported it to be? Has things been moving faster than you expected with N-400?

List updated.

Hi Vega, you had previously said that your DO was Hartford. Since I'm somewhat in the same area, I wanted to ask you how your naturalization process is going. Is the Hartford office as slow as USCIS has reported it to be? Has things been moving faster than you expected with N-400?

Don't know yet. Just went through BIO appt. There are people waiting for around year. I have HEARD some went through in 3 months. Somebody on this site recently went through an interview and said there are IO's from all over the place trying to clear the backlog. I am hoping that is the case and I will not have to wait for another year.

You've heard that some people who have applied through Hartford Office had their interview in 3 months? Wow, that's fast. Maybe I shouldn't worry too much about being in this area then. In any case, keep us posted.

AGGg I need to vent today...I haven't posted in awhile because there is nothing to post. This waiting is killing me already! I am so tired...just look at people that applied in CA in April and they are DONE with this S***!!!!

Anyway hope everyone is in good health!

You've heard that some people who have applied through Hartford Office had their interview in 3 months? Wow, that's fast. Maybe I shouldn't worry too much about being in this area then. In any case, keep us posted.

Please notice the focus on HEARD. Lets not get too excited. lol

Hi everyone,

here are my dates:

03/24/2008: Applied (VSC)
03/28/2008: Date Received in Vermont
04/02/2008: Check Cleared
03/31/2008: NOA
04/01/2008: ACS (Biometrics Appointment) date sent
04/28/2008: Biometrics Done
Waiting for GC.......

vega1x1 thanks for posting this list
good luck with your citizenship