I-751 Timeline List

Guys for VSC check out visajourney November and starting December is moving...I checked out today my portfolio and my case was "touched" today...don't know what the heck that means...but a person with a notice date of 12/14 got approved yesterday.

can you send a link for the Visajourney November thread ?

list updated. real sorry guys . been crazy busy last couple of weeks. Congrats to zzzfere and Flyer79. I will keep updating the list. If anybody has a better idea of doing this where multiple people can update, I am all ears. anybody know a moderator who may be able to help...?

list updated. real sorry guys . been crazy busy last couple of weeks. Congrats to zzzfere and Flyer79. I will keep updating the list. If anybody has a better idea of doing this where multiple people can update, I am all ears. anybody know a moderator who may be able to help...?
Thanks vega1x1. It's always a good idea to have everybody add themselves here : http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i751-tracker/
But keep this post for discussion and questions.
It keeps track of n umber of days your app is pending too.

Please add me to the list

I751 mailed to CSC: 09/02/2008
NOA1 date: 09/04/2008
NOA2 date for biometrics: 09/22/2008
Biometrics: 10/15/2008

I had a Bio appointment for 10/8/08 but I just went to the Honolulu DO today and they took my Bio's right there. Not sure if this will speed up my I-751 process by a few weeks...

Did not received receipt

Hi Every one
VSC had received my package on Octoer 15, 2008. My lawyer received the receipt of my application but I did not received any receipt yet. I got my EAC # I tried to put in USCIS.gov but it is saying application # is not found. I called USCIS and they are saying that they dont update I-751 data in web site, is it right are all you guys who applied for I-751 are able to see there application satatus on USCIS.GOV website.

thanks

waiting for your biometric appointment notice

Actually if you ever saw the receipt from your lawyer, you should see on the bottom, you can check online status upon receipt of biometics appointment notice.

Hi Every one
VSC had received my package on Octoer 15, 2008. My lawyer received the receipt of my application but I did not received any receipt yet. I got my EAC # I tried to put in USCIS.gov but it is saying application # is not found. I called USCIS and they are saying that they dont update I-751 data in web site, is it right are all you guys who applied for I-751 are able to see there application satatus on USCIS.GOV website.

thanks

My case was updated today.. Presumably because I had my Bio's done on Sat and they update their info on weekdays? Next think I should hear would either be an RFE, an Interview, or a Congrats you're IN!?

My case was updated today.. Presumably because I had my Bio's done on Sat and they update their info on weekdays? Next think I should hear would either be an RFE, an Interview, or a Congrats you're IN!?

LOL yeah I can't think of any other possibility :)

hi Pinturicchio!!! I am glad you got approved!
I have the impression that I will get a note for an interview...whatever.

good luck to the rest!

Hey everyone,

I just found out that I got approved today. I guess VSC is finally moving....

My dates are in my signature.

Update for all the users of this forum and thanks again to vega1x1:

First the Grumpy news:
After going through AR-11 (change of address) 5 times, DHS still did not have my correct new address and i had not received an ASC notice for Biometrics since my initial I-751 application on 11/13/2007. So after three different phone calls, the final one in 2nd week of Sept. 2008, i finally decided to make an appt. using Infopass system and go to the nearest center (Garden city, NY for me) to inquire about the status of application. Once i got to the center, they still had my old address and the same excuse for me not receiving my Biometrics notice ( we must have mailed it to your old address).

Now onto the good news:
The good thing that came out of going to the center on Oct. 10th was that the people at Garden city gave me an appt. for the main federal plaza office for that very day (for a couple of hrs. later) to have my passport stamped for extension on my case. So i went to the NYC office, got my passport stamped & mentioned the problem with my address. Would you believe it, NYC office also had my old address! In addition, i also requested for the biometrics notice and they gave me an appt. for Oct.25th and i finally got my Biometrics thing over with.

As of now, i am still waiting for a NOA for my greencard removing the conditions, but one good thing is that duing this wait i am now also eligible for applying for N-400 (application of citizenship), which i plan to do sometime next week. This will finally bring an end to this frustating journey once and for all (Hopefully :) )

i hope my reply can provide an insight to others, and hopefully all of us can get thru this BS sooner rather than later!

Till Next time

Very bad experience today on biometrics collect! I went to the service center today to do the biometrics, only a couple of people there.

One nice asian officer called me and another person to his area and started to do the biometrics. A lady next to him just let me go to her working area and made the biometrics for me. she is rude. Every finger score is just 50 or 51, some are with red warning, but she refused to do again.

When my signature didn't sign well, i wanted to redo it, she was so impatient and said " i have to go", but in the whole center, only two more people are there.

She took a photo, but she didn't let me see at all and let me go.

Such a bad lady! Hope no problem with my biometrics and i don't have to go there again!

Hello Everyone,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
What should I do if I have not received any NOA but my attorney did received a copy?
Thanks
Vermont
10/20-filed for I-751
10/23-Check Cashed
10/26-NOA- EXTENSION Received only by my attorney not me.

Hello Everyone,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
What should I do if I have not received any NOA but my attorney did received a copy?
Thanks
Vermont
10/20-filed for I-751
10/23-Check Cashed
10/26-NOA- EXTENSION Received only by my attorney not me.

Jessica_tdm-

I was in the same situation as you are.. Its perfectly ok.. At least in my case. I had requested my attorney to send me a scanned image of NOA for my records...

When I had to travel I requested my attorney's office to send me the original NOA.

If you plan to travel ask your attorney to send the original copy... As a matter of fact I just came back from a 6 weeks travel with my NOA and expired GC.. I did not have any issues entering USA. Only caveat, carry original NOA if you have travel plans..