I-751 Timeline List

Hello everyone,
08/16/2008 Appliced VSC
08/19/2008 Received at Vermont
08/20/2008 Check Cleared
08/20ish/2008 NOA
08/25/2008 ASC Biometrics appointment
09/12/2008 Biometrics doneCurrent Status: Case received and pending.

On August 19, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I received NOA 1 on 10/1/08 (date 9/26/08), why i haven't received my biometric appointment? A little worried. :( I filed I751 in CSC.

There is no way to know...CSC is the fastest...but the biometric appt depends on the ASC where is done. If it goes another week I would say go for infopass.

Nobody got approved this month?

I just checked my case status online and this is what it says

"Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxx88

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 15, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

The LUD is 10/16/08, I've never seen this message before. I guess I'll just wait for the approval letter.

Here is a recap of my timeline
I-751 Received 5/27/08
Bio Appt 6/23/08
LUD 10/16/08 (saying approval notice sent oct 15th)

Checked the mail today, no approval letter, just the card!!

Now to the N-400 battle, good luck everyone. Thanks vega for keeping this thread alive.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Flyer729

See you in Citizenship soon. I was hoping we could have a tread like this one to keep in touch

Good luck

Can anyone tell me how often is the USCIS Processing Time Information for California Service Center updated ? I have been keeping a track of it since last week of September and the posting on 28th September shows the dates as of 31st July 2008.
The processing date for I-751 seems to be that of 1st February 2008 as of July 31st. Do they take months to update information for processing times ?

For those of you that have posted the date that you got NOA1 and your Biometrics date, how long after getting NOA1 did you get the NOA for your Biometrics appointment?

Received a notice in the mail on saturday that my case has been approved.. It is not on any notice of action but a letter on a plain white paper.

I am confused, if that is a genuine approval notice.

Received a notice in the mail on saturday that my case has been approved.. It is not on any notice of action but a letter on a plain white paper.

I am confused, if that is a genuine approval notice.

Congrats! I think you can celebrate the end of this process. What was your NOA date, sent to you by VSC?

Card production ordered

zzzfere.................06/02/2008..............06/11/2008...............07/10/2008........................--/--/----..............Nebraska

"On October 20, 2008, we ordered production of your new card."

I guess that's it, unless it gets lost in the mail.

Guys for VSC check out visajourney November and starting December is moving...I checked out today my portfolio and my case was "touched" today...don't know what the heck that means...but a person with a notice date of 12/14 got approved yesterday.

vega1x1 hasn't updated the list since the 12th maybe we should start copying and pasting the lists in the posts like they do in visa journey.Can't blame the guy/girl maintaining this database take effort.

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the thread and everyone in this forum has provided me with lots of good info. I have begun to file for I-751 last week. Now, I am in the process of waiting to receive NOA + extension. One thing that I am concerned about is my previous home residency. I moved to Chicago after I married. My husband was a student then. I kept my old apartment in NY because he would be back after a year. We came back and live at the NY apartment. He got a job recently and we moved to a bigger place. When I submiited my I-751, I put 3 addresses; Chicago's home, NY's home and Presence's home. I submitted only the joint documents from my recent home ( bills+ statements) but, I included our old and new leases. Does this sounds confusing to the IO?

The crucial point on I-751 is the present evidence on our bona fide relationship.
Please advise.

I have seen people separated after they file the I-751. They are separated and NOT Divorce. Is this going to create a problem to the couple while they are in waiting process for maybe, interview or 10 years green card?

Thanks,

Hey everyone,

I just found out that I got approved today. I guess VSC is finally moving....

My dates are in my signature.

Congratulations

It's wonderful that you got approved ,the VSC is so slow it gives me hope that my case willbe approved sometime soon.