I-751 November 2009 Filers

797 extension received on 12/7
just received letter for biometrics: 12/17

biometrics to be taken on 01/04/10

yea i saw an update on 12.07.09 all it says is thats its in the initial review phASE, nothing else since then~~

Same is mine. No update since 16th (a day after FP). The USCIS website is better than two years ago. At that time, there was no info about the timeline and application status.

for me extension notice and FP Notice EAC both are different. Also I can only check online status with FP notice EAC number. I am planning to walk in for FP and will confirm if my online date updates.

Hey DB500,

What's the update? How did your walk-in go?

update - done with FP code-3

Find following updated timeline.

Completed FP. was in and out in 15 mins.

Just checked online status and no update on case status or date.

Question - What next? just wait for 10 year GC?

Thanks in advance.

No. Not yet. Not sure what's going on.
Hey, I got my FP notice today. It has all my information except for my social, which was left blank. Should I be concerned about this? Also the status online says they received this application on the 15 th and that they sent me a notice explaining what the process is. Should I be expecting another letter or is the the first NOA I received on the 12th.

done with fingerprints

Just got my fingerprints done , has anyone seen any updates to their case after the fingerprinting ? any LUD's etc ?

Any updates from anyone ? One of my friend's applied for 751 at CSC , end of November and she received her approval on Friday !! CSC is so fast man