I-751 November 2009 Filers

mfghazi , rnqueen , any updates ? i am seeing lot of approvals for cases files late october 2009 , I am sure you will get some good news next month

mfghazi , rnqueen , any updates ? I am seeing lot of approvals for cases files late october 2009 , i am sure you will get some good news next month

me too i saw a lot of updates in the october filers...i guess they went back to being slow...i havent received any update..i am sitting on pins and needles everyday trying not to think about it~~~

me too i saw a lot of updates in the october filers...i guess they went back to being slow...i havent received any update..i am sitting on pins and needles everyday trying not to think about it~~~

I can understand your frustration. But if you think more about it, you will get more worried. Let's look at this process in another way, by October/November 2010, we all will be applying for citizenship. So I-751 takes 1 day or 4 months, it doesn't matter. We got an year's extension, but by the time that year will be over, we won't be needing a green card anyway as we will be citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mfghazi , RNqueen

When you check your status online what is the day USCIS says that it has received your application ?
For example my notice date is 12/07/2009 , but when I check my status online it says on 10th december we received your application....

Mine is like this:
On November 16, 2009, we received this...

But the last updated date is 12/16/2009. This is the next day after FP.

mfghazi , rnqueen

when you check your status online what is the day uscis says that it has received your application ?
For example my notice date is 12/07/2009 , but when i check my status online it says on 10th december we received your application....

mine says on nov 5th we received......

i can understand your frustration. But if you think more about it, you will get more worried. Let's look at this process in another way, by october/november 2010, we all will be applying for citizenship. So i-751 takes 1 day or 4 months, it doesn't matter. We got an year's extension, but by the time that year will be over, we won't be needing a green card anyway as we will be citizens.

i agree what can we do but wait...i m predcitng by march 5th i'll hear something..i will be going to get my passport stamped on wednesday my job says the letter is not enough~~~

Noticed a general trend in VSC october approvals ..the approval took around 10 weeks from the day of the finger print appointment , if this trrend continues then RNqueen you may receive good news by the 20th of Feb and Mfghazi by March 6th 2010:cool:

noticed a general trend in vsc october approvals ..the approval took around 10 weeks from the day of the finger print appointment , if this trrend continues then rnqueen you may receive good news by the 20th of feb and mfghazi by march 6th 2010:cool:

i will be so happy if you are right frantiscky~~BUT HAVE U TAken into consideration all these holidays, like tomorrow is presidents day so they wont be open and then last week we had the snow storm, they probably were not open then, i thinks thats what taking so long~~~

snowstorm did not affect anything in Vermont , they did not have any snow when we had that mega-storm..more or less I have noticed a general trend roughly 10 weeks taking into consideration a few government holidays from the finger printing date , i pray that this continues ,

Looks like November is moving

Okay , looks like November is moving for VSC filers , I saw a member from another forum (Visa Journey) getting approved , these are the details , this guys Notice of action date was November 19th , so RNqueen and MFghazi , you should watch your inbox , mail box or whatever box :)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....
NYTE...............11/11/09..........11/19/09.......01/08/10........02/16/10.... (early bio 01/05/10)