I-751 November 2009 Filers

Most rain here falls between November and March, much of it in heavy downpours with hail and thunder. Rainfall during the rest of the year is mostly very light and sporadic. On the plateau temperatures fall to moderate levels during the dry season and the nights may be chilly, but frost only occurs on the highest mountains.

Hi, How long should it takes before you receive your app. for FP.
I sent my i751 package to VSC on 10/30/09, received one year extention on 11/2/09 but nothing else after that. I'm starting to get worried :( Please advise.

Finger printing is done. I was the only client there. Went there two hours early.

What is the next step?

Hi, How long should it takes before you receive your app. for FP.
I sent my i751 package to VSC on 10/30/09, received one year extention on 11/2/09 but nothing else after that. I'm starting to get worried :( Please advise.

I think you should call the customer service number and check....

updated timeline. got I797C.

Question - I tried to check case status on site with my EAC-xx-xxx-xxxxx number but it says can not be found. Do I have to check status some where else?

Thanks in advance.

DB500 , did you receive your finger printing letter yet

hey guys
i have a question. I received my I797C in mail on 11/2/09. I haven't received the letter for finger printing as yet. However, I got a letter today stating that I need to come in for a meeting for release of conditional status is required on 12/23/2009. What does this mean? Has anyone had this type of experience before?

hey guys
i have a question. I received my I797C in mail on 11/2/09. I haven't received the letter for finger printing as yet. However, I got a letter today stating that I need to come in for a meeting for release of conditional status is required on 12/23/2009. What does this mean? Has anyone had this type of experience before?

Probably they want to interview you and your spouse ..which service center did you apply ? Vermont or California ?

I applied to VSC. Should I be worried. I find it so strange that i have not received an ASC letter yet but got a letter for a 'meeting".

I applied to VSC. Should I be worried. I find it so strange that i have not received an ASC letter yet but got a letter for a 'meeting".

I dont think there is any cause of worry , they sometimes randomly select for interview , anyone can be selected .. make sure you and your spouse take all the documents , photographs etc to the interview ... you will be fine..

by the way what is your district office ? Mine is new york city

Waki , have you received anything in the mail , fingerprinting notice ??

Franticsky,

No I have not received the FP notice yet. When do you expect that we should get it? Looking at other people's timeline, it should come in by the end of this week.

Franticsky,

No I have not received the FP notice yet. When do you expect that we should get it? Looking at other people's timeline, it should come in by the end of this week.

Yeah Waki , thats what I am hoping too , I was actually giving it two weeks from the 12th of december ( the day we got our extension letters).. if you get the letter kindly update your status , it will help us all to gauge the progress of our cases (approximately)

Last edited by a moderator:
I mailed in my I751 packet Oct 23rd. Got the I797C receipt on 11/7/09. I got my ASC letter in the mail today requiring me to go for fingerprinting 12/22/2009. The problem I have is that I am scheduled to travel from Dec 18-Jan 1. I know the ASC letter has a box that I can check to reschedule. I guess I just want to know if it would hamper my case if I reschedule my appt as my flight is non-refundable.