I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Finally transferred to California.

I got this email today,boy am i happy im no longer stuck at VSC:D
Application Type:

CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 25, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Pls Help!!!

Hi,

I need some guidance from you guys..I filed my i751 in Vermont end of May 2008, they recived it in first week of June. I saw ppl mentioning that they are working on Vermont was apparently working on July cases so I called them this morning.

The lady who picked up the phone said my applications is showing as approved. So I asked her what date it was approved and she said she could'nt see that..So I said to her that I have not received any letters in mail nor is my status on the application on portfolio online updated. So she put in a ticket.inquiry(im not sure)...She said USCIS has 30 days to respond, if I dont hear something from them I can call after 30 days and gave me a reference..

By mistake, I turned my email-on status off last month(still dont know why!!!) so I dont even know if they tried to send me an email (but regardless of that I would think they would update my case online IF it was approved as she says)

Im really confused and upset..I dont wanna get too happy because I dont really believe my case could be approved and I would not have recived any notification from USCIS..Pls advice

Hi,

I need some guidance from you guys..I filed my i751 in Vermont end of May 2008, they recived it in first week of June. I saw ppl mentioning that they are working on Vermont was apparently working on July cases so I called them this morning.

The lady who picked up the phone said my applications is showing as approved. So I asked her what date it was approved and she said she could'nt see that..So I said to her that I have not received any letters in mail nor is my status on the application on portfolio online updated. So she put in a ticket.inquiry(im not sure)...She said USCIS has 30 days to respond, if I dont hear something from them I can call after 30 days and gave me a reference..

By mistake, I turned my email-on status off last month(still dont know why!!!) so I dont even know if they tried to send me an email (but regardless of that I would think they would update my case online IF it was approved as she says)

Im really confused and upset..I dont wanna get too happy because I dont really believe my case could be approved and I would not have recived any notification from USCIS..Pls advice

If possible can you log into your case status to see what it currently says.I believe if you are approved it should show up as ur case online saying case status approved instead of pending.I would call back USCIS not waiting the 30 days.It can take up to thirty days to get your card in the mail after approval.But again to find out if your are approved call and speak to another customer service representative to find out your case status.If they say approved then explain then ask about the case status.Other than that i dont know what else you can do except when more than 30-60 days go by minus any snail mail information stating approval or email stating approval comes in to call again.I hope you are approved.

Thanks for your reply..fedup2k6

I guess I will call again and find out what they say...I did forget to mention that the lady said they update this info on 15th of every month but I have seen posts of ppl (getting emails and updated status right away online)

Touched

Thanks for your reply..fedup2k6

I guess I will call again and find out what they say...I did forget to mention that the lady said they update this info on 15th of every month but I have seen posts of ppl (getting emails and updated status right away online)

My case has been touched Lud everyday since it got transferred to California.Has this happened to anyone else who has been transferred?Why am i being updated daily?.

Even I have LUD's everyday since it has been transferred to CSC.

Only the LUD date has changed.... no change in the info.

Hi,

quite honestly, if I were you, I would meanwhile also try and see whats the closest infopass appt you could get and go talk to them. I would not rely completely on the customer service center. thats just me though!

Even I have LUD's everyday since it has been transferred to CSC.

Only the LUD date has changed.... no change in the info.

Hey guys can you please clarify how you got the LUD updated everyday? I check my case online and it just says in February the y sent my case to California.

Thank you for share your information

Hey guys can you please clarify how you got the LUD updated everyday? I check my case online and it just says in February the y sent my case to California.

Thank you for share your information

Look at your portfolio and look at the date of last update since transfer.Like mine has been updated everyday to the current date the 28th since transfer.

I got this same exact message in my Case Status online. Hope we get approved soon!

I got this email today,boy am i happy im no longer stuck at VSC:D
Application Type:

CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 25, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

thats good that some people who filed in vermont got transferred already. But me i didnt hear anything from them i got stuck in vermont. I just received a letter from my congressman and i forward to him everything i got from USCIS i hope this will speed up my approval. who knows.

Look at your portfolio and look at the date of last update since transfer.Like mine has been updated everyday to the current date the 28th since transfer.

Hi Fedup2k6, i just want to know if your LUD still updating every day.... thanks

Not anymore.

Hi Fedup2k6, i just want to know if your LUD still updating every day.... thanks

I have not had any updates since the 28th.I guess my case is now gathering dust in California.At least it's not in Vermont but i dont see anyone who has been transferred approved so i dont know at all if it matters where the cases are.Unless someone originally filed @ CSC they get approved in less than 4 months and it seems no matter what we, the VSC transfers in the end would have all waited for 12 months to be approved.What do you think?.

I have not had any updates since the 28th.I guess my case is now gathering dust in California.At least it's not in Vermont but i dont see anyone who has been transferred approved so i dont know at all if it matters where the cases are.Unless someone originally filed @ CSC they get approved in less than 4 months and it seems no matter what we, the VSC transfers in the end would have all waited for 12 months to be approved.What do you think?.

My last update was Feb 20, 2009.

I heard 3 cases being approved last week as you can see in the following link

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=182449&st=60&start=60

yah i read in other thread too that there are some cases that are transferred was approved already so keep your finger crossed guys. Me i got stuck in vermont mine is not transferred dont know huh

Hello

yah i read in other thread too that there are some cases that are transferred was approved already so keep your finger crossed guys. Me i got stuck in vermont mine is not transferred dont know huh

Hopefully soon you will get a transfer notice.Plus the people who have been transferred have no idea when exactly their case was transferred irregardless to the USCIS transfer date posted.

hey fed i dont know if my case will be transferred but i will go home next month and when i get back i will file my citizenship i will be eligible in June....

just received an email today about our case being transfered to CSC from VSC.........I hope it's a good thing.