I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Approved.

fedup, you maybe next because I just got the approval letter in today mail that says I was approved as of May 1st. I wonder when I would ever see the actual card. Hopefully you get your mail soon too. Good luck and stay patient :).

I called USCIS and talkedto customer service.The woman transferred me to an immigration Officer and he said that my case has been approved since the 28th of May LOL.So sgsnathan i was first lol.Lets see who gets the card first:D:D:D:D:D

I called USCIS and talkedto customer service.The woman transferred me to an immigration Officer and he said that my case has been approved since the 28th of May LOL.So sgsnathan i was first lol.Lets see who gets the card first:D:D:D:D:D

fedup, that's great news! Congratulations!!

See, getting these letters really don't mean anything. All that matters is when you get your card and if you are applying for the citizenship, how quickly that would happen. So no worries there. In any case, if your case was approved on "28th of May" as you say, it will still be after 1st of May :D. I know you meant 28th of April, so j/k. Hopefull you get your card soon even if you don't get the approval letter!

I wasn't thinking of applying for citizenship earlier, but given the current economic conditions, I think it may make more sense to become a USC than stay a PR. I should be applying mid-late June. Are you going to be applying around the same time? If so, I will catch you there next.

zombie, what you mentioned above sounds like a good idea. Go ahead and start a new thread and we will continue our discussions there.

fedup, that's great news! Congratulations!!

See, getting these letters really don't mean anything. All that matters is when you get your card and if you are applying for the citizenship, how quickly that would happen. So no worries there. In any case, if your case was approved on "28th of May" as you say, it will still be after 1st of May :D. I know you meant 28th of April, so j/k. Hopefull you get your card soon even if you don't get the approval letter!

I wasn't thinking of applying for citizenship earlier, but given the current economic conditions, I think it may make more sense to become a USC than stay a PR. I should be applying mid-late June. Are you going to be applying around the same time? If so, I will catch you there next.

zombie, what you mentioned above sounds like a good idea. Go ahead and start a new thread and we will continue our discussions there.

I have no real rush or interest in citizenship until i renew my Trinidad passport then i will think about it.So i can skip red tape declaring foreign citizenship and yes i meant April LOL im too excited cant type LOL.

I have no real rush or interest in citizenship until i renew my Trinidad passport then i will think about it.So i can skip red tape declaring foreign citizenship and yes i meant April LOL im too excited cant type LOL.

Is your Trinidad passport about to expire? I guess you should be able to do it from here itself, right? Good luck with everything, most of all, getting the actual card :). Keep us all posted.

Congrats Fedup and sgsnathan....great news.....congrats...now all of us are in the same boat..waiting for the physical green card. Hope we get it soon.

I will start a thread in the citizenship forum later today and post the link.

Wohoooooooooooooooooooo.....congrats again guys:D:D:D:D:):):);););)

Congrats Fedup and sgsnathan....great news.....congrats...now all of us are in the same boat..waiting for the physical green card. Hope we get it soon.

I will start a thread in the citizenship forum later today and post the link.

Wohoooooooooooooooooooo.....congrats again guys:D:D:D:D:):):);););)

Thanks zombie!!! I will look for your link to the new thread. Btw, what is your DO for N-400? What is the turnaround time for applications there?

Sgsnathan have you recieved your card yet?.

Not yet. But judging by zombie's timeline, I would expect to get it around June 14th now (as I got the approval letter on May 5th and assuming one month and 7 days :)). Let's see if I can get it within that time or if takes much longer in reality.

Did you finally get the approval letter or are you still waiting for it based on the phone conversation you had with USCIS?

hey guys any updates? im back from my trip but still didnt hear anything new my status is still the same no updates huh thats so sad. I called the uscis and i speak to the immigration officer and she said that processing is 12 to 13 months even i saw in the new online updates that they process aug already while my receipt date was june 23. This is really bull.

Good to see you guys. Looks like you have already mailed your N400. Please help me with these questions. So that I can mail my N400...

6B. Where have you worked during the last 5 years?
I am computer consultant. My employer was based in Chicago but I was working in North Carolina. So i am mentioning my employer’s address as Chicago. Is that ok

7A. How many total Days did you spend outside of the United States during the past five years?

I came to USA in 2005. Should i count all the days prior to my arrival as being out of USA

7B. How many trips of 24 hours or more have you taken outside of the United States during the past 5 years?

I have been out of USA only once since i first came to USA. But I have been in USA only for 4 years. So what do i write here.

8A How many times have you been married?
8G How many times has your current spouse been married?

Both of us have been married only once (The only marriage for both of us is our marriage). So my answer should be 1 for both 8A and 8G right??

Moral Character D16. Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer for any reason?
I have been pulled over 3 times in the last 4 years (twice for speeding and once for Reckless driving). I took defensive drivers for the first one paid the fine. The remaining 2 I paid fines. All of them are less than 300.

I am still mentioning them in my application but the question I have is, I don’t remember the exact dates and the cities I got the tickets. I know the month and year and states I got them. Is that enough or should I give mm/dd/yyyy and city and state for all the citations.