I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

congrats guys am still waiting for mine and am going out of the country for a month hope when i get back i will have my GC then

hi alimar yah i read that in the other site but i got my passport stamped already soon if i come back from my trip and still something is not happen i will call really get an info pass. thanks a lot hope it will arrive soon.

OH MY GODDD!
I'm out of the country and I was just told from home that I got my approval letter, no online update, but the physical letter.
I'm so happy!!!
Just gotta be patient guys we're all going well on this.

RD 08/08/08
transfer to CSC feb 26

Got the card production ordered email.
Weird because I thought cases at CSC don't get email updates.
Anyways, I did and can't complain.
It took almost 9 months, long but many people at VSC took longer so can't really complain.

It took almost 9 months, long but many people at VSC took longer so can't really complain.

Congratulations we have almost the same timeline.I am either next or forgotten.

Over two months after transfer no approval.I see everyone getting approved.I am not approved.Its nice that Vermont skipped ahead to November 2008.Peple who filed four months after me are being approved and i am still waiting.But i guess i wil have to keep on waiting.I am pissed

Sarrebal ....

Did you get the physical card. I have been approved a few days ago but am still waiting for the card. Wonder how long it takes.

Keep me posted

Sarrebal ....

Did you get the physical card. I have been approved a few days ago but am still waiting for the card. Wonder how long it takes.

Keep me posted

No,
Just got the email on Thursday saying that on 4/23 a new card was ordered.
The card will probably take 2 weeks or so to come.
I have to go to HK on 5/23 so I hope it comes by then, otherwise I will have to use the expired one plus the extension again...

Over two months after transfer no approval.I see everyone getting approved.I am not approved.Its nice that Vermont skipped ahead to November 2008.Peple who filed four months after me are being approved and i am still waiting.But i guess i wil have to keep on waiting.I am pissed

fedup, I know you are fed up with it all :). But don't worry, there are people ahead of you like me. My RD is earlier than you though I was also transferred the same day to CSC, without any updates so far. So you aren't the only one :D

fedup, I know you are fed up with it all :). But don't worry, there are people ahead of you like me. My RD is earlier than you though I was also transferred the same day to CSC, without any updates so far. So you aren't the only one :D

Yes you are right.You are ahead of me and im sure there are people ahead of you.It just seems that CSC is now slower after transfer and that Vermont has jumped to November.I want everyone approved fast and without hassel.Logically you are next in line even though sarrebal had almost the same timeline as me and got approved.I do know that they dont approved petitions based on receipt date so its all about luck i guess.When was your last update Sgsnathan ?Mine was 02-27-2009.

i'm also waiting. It's been almost 2 months since my papers were transferred to CSC..
Do you guys know, what it takes them to approve or disapprove our petitions? I mean, how many people are involved in approval of each case? Does anyone know the process?

Yes you are right.You are ahead of me and im sure there are people ahead of you.It just seems that CSC is now slower after transfer and that Vermont has jumped to November.I want everyone approved fast and without hassel.Logically you are next in line even though sarrebal had almost the same timeline as me and got approved.I do know that they dont approved petitions based on receipt date so its all about luck i guess.When was your last update Sgsnathan ?Mine was 02-27-2009.

fedup, I had an update on 2/25 when the case was transferred and another one on 3/1 which is the LUD I see online. Who knows how they are doing this! I see some people who get their approvals by email and some others who get it by snail mail. So I am just going to wait patiently and if I don't hear anything by late June, just send out the N-400 application form!

i'm also waiting. It's been almost 2 months since my papers were transferred to CSC..
Do you guys know, what it takes them to approve or disapprove our petitions? I mean, how many people are involved in approval of each case? Does anyone know the process?

I doubt if anyone including the employees of USCIS know this. Even if they knew how it works today, I am pretty sure the process changes before long. I am not sure if they try to improve the process or just keep changing it based on how many people are available to do the job.