I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Nop it means your approval letter, your card is comming soon after it.

I already got the approval letter on Monday (after the email on Thursday).
If I remember well my AOS, the approval notice is the card.
Well, I'll let you guys know soon. By the end of the week I should have it.

I already got the approval letter on Monday (after the email on Thursday).
If I remember well my AOS, the approval notice is the card.
Well, I'll let you guys know soon. By the end of the week I should have it.

sarrebal, I think you are right on this. I remember the last time I got the email for the 2 year card, I got the actual card in mail a few days later.

Guys, I got muy approval letter by mail about 3 weeks ago and still waiting for the card, no online updates, does anyone know how long i have to wait to receive the card??

As expected, I got my new GC in the mail today.
It expires on 4/23/2019 but the category remained CR6 and didn't change to IR6. Is that normal?

Hi everyone! I just received the congratulations letter in mail. No online update though. Anyway, hopefully I'll receive the GC soon.

Fedup, let's hope this brings good news to the rest of us too!

I guess we are the last 2 unapproved with the 02-25-2009 transfer date.I guess you are next since i have watched everyone else get approved LOL.As long as it's one of us.

I guess we are the last 2 unapproved with the 02-25-2009 transfer date.I guess you are next since i have watched everyone else get approved LOL.As long as it's one of us.

Maybe you will get it approved before me yet! Either way, I might apply for Citizenship in about a month and a half and see if that does anything to speed it up if I don't get it by then.

I got the approval letter by mail on april 8th with no online update until today, my case status was updated to card production order on may 5 "please allow 30 days to receive your card". Good luck to you all guys. just be patient...

aug 08/08 filed i-751 at VSC
sep 11/08 fingerprints appointment
no news or online status until
02/26 transfer to CSC
04/08/09 approval letter by mail, no online updates
05/05/09 card production order!
waiting for the card!

Thanks to everyone on this forum, excellent information source and virtual support.

Guys can we start a Citizenship thread....I am sure irrespective of whether approval comes through or not most of us will be ready to file for naturalization...

Share your thoughts...i will start a thread in citizenship forum and post the link here

fedup, you maybe next because I just got the approval letter in today mail that says I was approved as of May 1st. I wonder when I would ever see the actual card. Hopefully you get your mail soon too. Good luck and stay patient :).