I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Thank you GOD !!!!

I got the Congratulations letter today and I am extremely HAPPY!!! :):):)

Sent I-751 6/14/08
Receipt at VSC 6/20/08
Transferred to CSC 2/11/09
Approval 3/13/09
Congratulations letter received 3/18/09

For the people who didnt get it yet, just be patient yours are coming soon, keep your eyes on your mail box.

Congratulations.

I got the Congratulations letter today and I am
extremely HAPPY!!! :):):)

Sent I-751 6/14/08
Receipt at VSC 6/20/08
Transferred to CSC 2/11/09
Approval 3/13/09
Congratulations letter received 3/18/09

For the people who didnt get it yet, just be patient yours are coming soon, keep your eyes on your mail box.

It's nice to see transferees being approved.

Received transfer notice.

I finally recieved my transfer notice by snail mail even though i was transferred on the 25th it says sent date March 12th from VSC.At least i got the letter .

One more here, I received my transfer letter today by mail, even though I got the e-mail on feb 26. At least we know they're working on it. We all should get that GC soon.

Got the same snail mail notice about transfer. A standard photocopied letter. Went straight to the garbage.

Hi All,

Sent in My i-751 Docs in Sept 26 2008.

Saw online of the transfer to CSC from VSC on 3/05/09. I have yet to receive the notice of transfer. I called the service center and was told to wait another 6 months and that processing could take a year and a half.

What do you guys think. Is the oncensus out there that a transfer to CSC is a good thing?

Approved finally

Finally got approved today. Thanks a lot guys for support. I was addicted to this form. good luck to all of you. My time line is as follows

7/16/2008: Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center
7/22/2008: NOA1 received
8/26/2008: Biometrics completed in Hartford
2/25/2009: Transfer to CSC
3/20/2009: approval letter--finally

Wow wohooooooooooo

Finally got approved today. Thanks a lot guys for support. I was addicted to this form. good luck to all of you. My time line is as follows

7/16/2008: Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center
7/22/2008: NOA1 received
8/26/2008: Biometrics completed in Hartford
2/25/2009: Transfer to CSC
3/20/2009: approval letter--finally

I am so happy that you are approved and that transferees are being approved .

thats great lots of people being transferred got approved already congrats guys. I went yesterday to the immigration office to get the I-551 stamp and she get my conditional greencard am ready to go home. hehehhe hopefully my 10 yr Gc will arrive before i leave hehehe. i didnt hear anything about my case though....

Got the transfer letter in snail mail....Looks like we will hear something in a week or 2.

The wait will be over for all of us.

Hey lonely,

I see people who filed in July 2008 are getting approved. Looks like you applied in June 2008 and you are still waiting.

Don't know whats going on.

Hey lonely,

I see people who filed in July 2008 are getting approved. Looks like you applied in June 2008 and you are still waiting.

Don't know whats going on.

hi zombie yah i filed june. my receipt date is june 24th i dont know whats going on with my case either... Am still waiting any news :mad::mad::mad:

hi zombie yah i filed june. my receipt date is june 24th i dont know whats going on with my case either... Am still waiting any news :mad::mad::mad:

Hi Lonely1982, why u dont try to call uscis and ask about your case. All june cases were transfered to California so why yours not, ask them and require them to open an investigation on your case, maybe your case is sleeping in a desk and nobody realize it. You should better call them, do not just wait....

Hi Lonely1982, why u dont try to call uscis and ask about your case. All june cases were transfered to California so why yours not, ask them and require them to open an investigation on your case, maybe your case is sleeping in a desk and nobody realize it. You should better call them, do not just wait....

My congressman called them already but they said they process april and they didnt see any problem with my papers so i dont really know.