I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Here's my thought, their goal before sept 2009 is to meet their new expectations of turn-around-time - 6 months being for "Removal of condition on Conditiona GCs". So, its possible (how I dont know) they have started working on some of the June/July cases, and are also working to complete the ones between Feb-June? I do believe they are defintely working on Feb cases, as Jan cases have started receiving their cards. We have to remember, when someone receives a card, they must have been mailed (about a week before- just appx.) + approved maybe a week before that. So, I think after they approve a case it takes about 1-4 weeks to get the card in hand (???) And if they have to approve a case, they must start working on it atleast a couple of weeks before they make a decision (or ask for RFE's). So, I am thinking once they get to your case, it may take about 1 -2 months to get some answer/news. THere are thousands of such case.

But the good thing is, if you can make an enquiry - maybe they will process your application faster, as there was an enquiry on it? I am going to wait 6 months after my Receipt date and call and get an update :)

Good Luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i should suggest to call them on monday to see how is your cases, after they put your case on investigation they told me i have to wait at least 2 months to receive any news from them, if not call them again. So I agree with Trinity's comments after they start to touch your package is going to take time to receive any news from them.

Hey guys try to call them on Monday to see what they can tell you about your case.

I just called (9:50am Monday) and the representative told me they are processing I-751 applications dated Jul 16, 2008, so they're 15 days away from mine.
He did tell me that their system has definitely more updated info than the website.
Very good news, and also an extremely polite and helpful representative!

Wonderful

I just called (9:50am Monday) and the representative told me they are processing I-751 applications dated Jul 16, 2008, so they're 15 days away from mine.
He did tell me that their system has definitely more updated info than the website.

I am excited that you also recieved information that July cases are being worked on.Even if it takes 2 months from now to get approval its still better than 12- 13 months so lets all keep our fingers crossed and be patient.The system might be super slow but at least it's working.

I am excited that you also recieved information that July cases are being worked on.Even if it takes 2 months from now to get approval its still better than 12- 13 months so lets all keep our fingers crossed and be patient.The system might be super slow but at least it's working.

Yes, I think 1 or 2 months sounds reasonable, but you never know.
I still think there should be a wave of approvals for everybody who applied in the first 6 months of 2008 at VSC.
Anyways, as long as I'm approved before filing for citizenship, I'm fine.

Hi Sarrebal,
Thanks for sharing this Info. its very nice of you. I wonder they are already done with June's cases? do you think if we call them ,will they be able to give specif info on individual cases or they will just give general info about the month they are working on? anyone has any experience on getting any info thats case specific?
thanks

Hi Sarrebal,
Thanks for sharing this Info. its very nice of you. I wonder they are already done with June's cases? do you think if we call them ,will they be able to give specif info on individual cases or they will just give general info about the month they are working on? anyone has any experience on getting any info thats case specific?
thanks

He could not give me specific info on my case simply because they are not on my case yet.
I'm sure that if you're case falls before the date they're working on, they would be able to give you more specific info.
How specific? I don't know, but it's definitely worth a phone call (no wait and a very helpful representative, at least in my case).

They can no give you specific information about your case, they are going to tell you the same that it appears online, but if your case is delayed (they are working on July 16) and if you dont have any news from them, they can put your case in investigation and acelarate your proccess.

I just call today and the one i talked say vermont is still processing dec 2007 hmmmmm wondring which is which

No they are not.

Its GREAT to know they are working on July cases! :)

I called the VSC today twice just to check the consistency of the information they are currently on December 2007 still no updates no July information and thats that.So guys what we should all start doing is each calling once or twice to see what we are told as what is the truth.

I called the VSC today twice just to check the consistency of the information they are currently on December 2007 still no updates no July information and thats that.So guys what we should all start doing is each calling once or twice to see what we are told as what is the truth.

I called today too.
the first time the representative was merely reading my status online and said Dec 30, 07.
I called again and a representative said Jul 16 and that the website is not updated regularly.
They are approving Jan-Feb-Mar applications these days so it sounds reasonable that they are working on July (and Jun, May, Apr) applications.
I mean, why would they make up the July thing then?

I called today too.
the first time the representative was merely reading my status online and said Dec 30, 07.
I called again and a representative said Jul 16 and that the website is not updated regularly.
They are approving Jan-Feb-Mar applications these days so it sounds reasonable that they are working on July (and Jun, May, Apr) applications.
I mean, why would they make up the July thing then?

we just hope that the info is right. lets keep out fingers crossed

Information.

we just hope that the info is right. lets keep out fingers crossed

It's understandable that various service centers take different times but is it possible that the phone representatives at different centers have different information.That would explain the swing from Dec 2007 to July 2008 as being unclear information?.

It's understandable that various service centers take different times but is it possible that the phone representatives at different centers have different information.That would explain the swing from Dec 2007 to July 2008 as being unclear information?.

Either that or ......
USCIS - when they post their processing times on the website/or are giving you (in this case Dec 07), these are the cases that are completed. Clearly we are seeing on this website that people from Jan/Feb 08 have begun getting cards, meaning they have completed the case. So they should be working/starting to work on cases appx 2-3 months from Feb08 - around/about May/June 08?

We dont know what different information is available to the various reps at the NSC, so each one is giving which they think is appropriate (either the case dates that are completed/started).

I called twice and both reps told me the same thing ...working on july cases and they have information updated better than the website. But again each one has to call them regarding your own case, if your case is delayed they will be able to put your case in investigation and in that way acelerate your case.

Hi.

I just received request from VSC. It seems they are working on it. I hope all your guy will receive noted soon