I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center April 2013

A friend of mine filed and he says that it is now 7 months and he has not heard any updates from them. Does it normally take that long?

Hi guys. I remember some names here and it's nice to take part in this journey with you once again. I sent my package yesterday and I will update you guys on the progress.

Hi Everyone,

Good to see some old folks back again :) Welcome to the group.
I have one request for everyone, please update your timeline with your application date sent and which center you applying for (CA/VT)
It would be easy and helpful for everyone to see how long its processing. Good luck everyone :)

Thank you all in advance.

Hi All,

Anybody can share the sample(s) for the affidavit of support letter? Is there any particular format to write?
I would really appreciate if anyone can share the sample.

Thanks!
immig4us

I did my Biometrics today. It was over in 5 minutes. Only 2 other people were there before me. Now, the waiting begins.

See my timeline
Mailed packet: 1/28/13
It is scheduled to arrive: 1/30/13
NOA and extension: 2/1/13
Check Cashed: 2/6/13
Biometrics appointment letter: 2/9/13

My appointment is scheduled for: 2/27/13

How long?

I did my Biometrics today. It was over in 5 minutes. Only 2 other people were there before me. Now, the waiting begins.

See my timeline

Congrats on the biometrics. Its starting to bother me that I have not received the biometrics letter yet. It has been almost 30 days since I sent the package. I know that the wait for I-751 is very long but I always thought that the biometrics letter comes within 30 days of sending the package. What are your thoughts guys? Has anyone else apart from induz and 07531951 received biometrics yet?

I did receive my biometric letter within 10days of their receiving my I-751 package and I have done a walk-in.

My timeline

2/13/13 Sent to CA
2/19/13 Check cashed
2/21/13 Extension received
2/23/13 Bio for 3/11

Still Waiting for my Biometrics Appt - Vermont Service Center (VSC) as of 02-28-2013

Received my NOA on 02-06-2013 with the case # and the condition residence extended for another year.
I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center

01/30/2013 - Package mailed
01/31/2013 - Delivered
02/04/2013 - Check cashed
02/06/2013 - NOA received
02/28/2013 - Still Waiting for Biometrics Appt

should I call to see what is going on?

I have not received my biometric notice either. I sent my I-751 to CA on Jan 31st and got the NOA on Feb 8th. It has been more than a month since they received my packet. I think if it gets to Friday and I have not received the biometrics, I will call them! I know that they always send the biometrics within 30 days of receiving the docs. llamapalla, did you get it yet?
Your thoughts guys?

I have not received my biometric notice either. I sent my I-751 to CA on Jan 31st and got the NOA on Feb 8th. It has been more than a month since they received my packet. I think if it gets to Friday and I have not received the biometrics, I will call them! I know that they always send the biometrics within 30 days of receiving the docs. llamapalla, did you get it yet?
Your thoughts guys?

No, I did not get it yet.
I called on 03-01-2013 and I was told that I should wait until 04-01-2013
If I don't get it by 04-01-2013 to call again
I am in the New Jersey area and the officer told me that this area is really busy this month for biometric appts.
I will post once I get my notice

let me know when you get yours

Hey guys,

so happy to see some familiar names on here and share our I-751 experience together. Got a reminder in the mail today, that its almost time to send in my I-751. Time flew by.

Good luck everyone, I will share my timeline as soon as my package has been sent.

Would be a good idea to give them a call thomkip. Would hate for it to be lost in the mail. Always good to follow up.

My biometics is this week. Expect it to be uneventful.

Welcome back musicaa!

Hey guys,

has anyone changed or is changing their last name with the I-751. I change my last name on pretty much everything, SSN, ID, etc, except my german passport and Greencard. I read its free when you submit it with the I-751.

Anyone know how do do that?

Thank you.

Got my biometrics done yesterday. Just on my scheduled date. No walk in for me.

Guess that waiting game starts :)