I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center April 2013

Wow...that's nice. Thanks for posting us. Good luck with your process :)

Received my NOA today with the case # and the condition residence extended for another year.

1/31/2013 - Package mailed
2/1/2013 - Delivered
2/4/2013 - Check cashed
2/9/2013 - NOA received

That's great, O753I951. Good Luck :)
Which center did you apply? California or Vermont?

Mailed packet: 1/28/13
It is scheduled to arrive: 1/30/13
NOA and extension: 2/1/13
Check Cashed: 2/6/13
Biometrics appointment letter: 2/9/13

My appointment is scheduled for: 2/19/13

Thanks a lot, _induz :) I really appreciate for sharing the checklist with us.
For affidavits, do we need to notarize them?

Thanks again.

I did not notarize them. I believe the other documents I submitted are strong proofs and the affidavit is not really needed.

Hey all, good to see you guys once again- Induz, immig4us,07XXXX. I am in the I-751 process as well and I received the NOA today. I will be updating my timeline soon! Good luck all...

Hey Thomkip... welcome back my friend. I figured I will get to see familiar names :D

I received my biometrics appointment yesterday. Scheduled in the second week of March but I will try to get it done sooner if possible.

1/31/2013 - Package mailed
2/1/2013 - Delivered
2/4/2013 - Check cashed
2/9/2013 - NOA received
2/11/2013 - Biometrics Appt

Hey all, good to see you guys once again- Induz, immig4us,07XXXX. I am in the I-751 process as well and I received the NOA today. I will be updating my timeline soon! Good luck all...

As others might have mentioned the I-751 process is nothing more then a big waiting game, especially with Vermont. However, your Conditional Permanent Resident status will be continued while the I-751 is processing. You will receive a receipt notice which will also serve as a extension letter. The receipt/letter extends the GC for one year. Both documents need to be used when proving the right to work and travel during the time the I-751 is processing.

Hi all!! My Conditional GC expires in May but your group was super helpful do I think I will be posting here. I sent my I-751 in on Monday 2/11 and received 2/12

Hey thompkip,

Good to see you again :) Good luck with your process. Welcome to the group :)

Thanks for the info, adamikaa :)

As others might have mentioned the I-751 process is nothing more then a big waiting game, especially with Vermont. However, your Conditional Permanent Resident status will be continued while the I-751 is processing. You will receive a receipt notice which will also serve as a extension letter. The receipt/letter extends the GC for one year. Both documents need to be used when proving the right to work and travel during the time the I-751 is processing.

Hi Yemroy,

Thanks for your timeline update. Good to see Vermont center applicants. I'll be sending my I-751 by the end of April. With your timeline all Vermont applicants will get an idea how long the process is. As I was hearing Vermont center is taking little longer. Good luck with your process and keep us posted.

Hi happyness,

Welcome to the thread :) Glad to know this thread is helping you in filing . Please do share your timeline and make sure you mention if your filing at Vermont or CA center, in that way, we all know how long the process is taking at each center.

Thanks and Good luck :)

Hi all!! My Conditional GC expires in May but your group was super helpful do I think I will be posting here. I sent my I-751 in on Monday 2/11 and received 2/12

Hey - I remember you! How have you been? I am getting ready to apply my I751 too. Was just getting everything ready except for the affidavit.

What's up guys! Glad to see some familiar names on here ;)
I sent my I-751 on 2/13/13 to the CA center. Will update timeline later.

hey guys do we need to mark 'NO' on number 6 of i751 form or we can just leave it like that? thank you in advance