I-751 February 2008 Filers

Hi My Melody,

You must live next door to the USCIS office in CA. I have the exact same timeline as yours.

I am in Illinois however, so I expect to get my NOA next week.

Let us know if you hear anything else, and I'll also do the same.

Does anybody has SSC ( Texas Center) processing Timeline

Hi Everybody,

I had mailed I-751 at Texas Service Center on Feb 16. They still haven't cashed my check yet. It was 2 day express delivery and considering holiday, it should have received by Service Center on Feb 20.

Today, i called the custome service, surprised by immediate service as there was no long waiting time. Since i haven't got Application number, they trasferred to another associate and they were able to check the status of my application by looking at Aliean # and DOB. Anyways,they received my application on Feb 25, and send one year extension notice. I am surprised by the application number that he has given me which starts from SSC.Because as per my knowledge from this forum, application are being trasferred to either TSC or CSC. does anyone riding on the same boat ? if so, can you tell me the timeline of your process.

I-551 mailed - Feb 16
Application Received by Center - Feb 25
Extension Letter Sent March 5
Application is being processed at TSC ?

Regarding processing time for Texas Service Center

I am sorry, in my previous post i made typo and writen SSC but it is SRC -Texas Cetner.

Oh so probably they stop transfering cases?

In the I-751DEC filers...Selina got approved from Nebraska Service Center. I haven't heard in awhile from CSC either...or others.

I did sent my I 751 (To Nebraska Service Center) last week and on the online image from my check i realize that on the stamp is California Service Center. Do they transfer all I-751 from Nebraska Service Center to California Service Center or it is done randomly? Any experience about average time is greatly appreciated...Thx

Hard to say barista. Exact same thing happenned to me. Mailed it to NSC and check image shows California center.

I am hoping this will be done within 3-4 months since I keep hearing how fast California is.

Fingerprints done!

I got my fingerprints and photo taken today by USCIS. Now I look forward to receiving the "card production ordered" message from Vermont in the new few weeks:) They have been pretty efficient so far. No harm in being optimistic.

They were very fast today as well; I was in and out in just 20 minutes. They had to redo the fingerprinting twice for a couple of my fingers. I realized that the system was assigning scores to the quality of fingerprints as the officer was saving them like 56 or 65. I also saw that the system was giving a red signal for a couple of them. But when I asked him at the end whether it's all OK, he said it's all done and I was all set. I wonder if anybody has any idea as to whether such signals mean or whether these scores are anything to worry about?

===========================
2/11 - I-751 Received by VSC
2/15 - Check cleared in Bank Account
2/16 - Received NOA, extending GC one year
2/28 - Received ASC Notice for Biometrics
3/08 - Biometrics Done

I sent my package to Texas Center on 2/7 by Priority Mail and they received it on 2/11. I saw the check was cashed on 2/20, case number starts with SRC, but I can't really read the number. I still haven't received NOA. Anything to worry about? How long should I waut before I call? I'm not in a rush or anything, my GC expires on 5/1. It's just seems long and I have not many people to compare to, as it in fact seems to be staying in Texas??

For TSC I-751 application

thanks Kaligurl,

i was looking for the people like me, who has filed in TSC and their file remained in Texas. I am in the same boat. My application was received on Feb 25 and check was cashed on March 5. Still waiting for NOA as officer on phone said, they have sent me NOA with 1 year extension on March 5.

One more thing, using the receit number that officer has given me on phone, i could not find information online.

Hi I will be filling with NSC as well, could you keep informed in case you get your green card? Also, when you check your case status online do you see that it was transfered to CSC?
Thanks

I am joining the forum again now that I am filing to remove conditions on my wife's green card. You can see the timeline in my signature. What's particularly interesting about the case is that 1) I have not received any NOA's (except for the biometrics appointment letter) and, 2) When I check the case number obtained in the biometrics appointment letter it says that the case was transfered to Vermont (on 2/21) even though the case number begins with SRC and the service center on the biometrics letter is said to be TSC. I will continue posting as the case progresses. Good luck to everybody!

Question to DIPENPATEL where did you call?

DIPENPATEL I am in your same situation and i am dying to know about my case (rd 2/25 TX svc) but no NOA ....you mention talking to an officer...what phone number did you use to get info?

Thanks a bunch!

To MCCGRL about the Call to an officer

I used the general customer Service number ( 1-800-375-5283 ). since i didn't get my NOA, i told the representative about not having NOA so they trasfered me to officer, who was able to see my records by Alien#. He gave me all information about application number,when it was received. Second time also when i called, i had application# but does not work online or automated system, so they trasferred me to an officer who told me, have patience and notice will reach to my home address very soon.

Fingerprints

So nobody had any problems with fingerprints, I'm assuming? What is the soonest people got approved after fingerprinting?

I-751 filed in Feb 08

just adding myself to the tracker:

02/14/08: sent I-751 to TSC (usps priority mail)
02/15/08: delivery attempt made
02/19/08: package signed for at 5:45am (delivered)
02/29/08: check cashed

still no NOA/extension or BIO letter as of March 11.

Things I sent in the package:

- I-751 form and check for $545
- copy of our drivers licenses (showing same address)
- copy of credit cards (same account #, each has own card)
- copy of health insurance cards (both names on cards)
- copy of car insurance (both names on insurance)
- 2 affidavits (notarized)
- copy of 2006 and 2007 joint tax returns
- about 10 pictures of vacations we have taken since the marriage (each at a different place/city)

Hi everyone! I was just approved for my GC today and it is conditional. I understand that I will petition to have the conditions removed 90 days before the GC expires. I was hoping you could give me a brief summary of what to expect. I didn't see it in any of the stickies...

Is the process basically:

File I-751
hope to be approved before expiration
likely to receive a GC 1 year extension
FP
Done?

No name check no interview....

Is that right?

In my opinion it is the simplest USCIS form. Just 2 pages. You fill it in and send it. You will receive a 1 year extension. No namecheck and a 10% chance of an interview if filing jointly.

I was hoping you could give me a brief summary of what to expect.
File I-751
hope to be approved before expiration
likely to receive a GC 1 year extension
FP
Done?

No name check no interview....