I-485 Transferred

LUD changes

We (including my wife ) also got the same notice and had couple of LUD changes including one on friday.

Some more LUD..

We (me and my husband) had 4 more LUD changes after the transfer on March 2nd - 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th.

INDIA/EB3 PD: Feb 2003
I-140 AD: Nov 2004
I-485: ND: 3/15/2004
I-485 RFE responded: 3/15/2005
4th EAD & AP applied
Case transferred: 3/2/2007

More LUDs

I also got my case transferred. More LUDs and then message change.
Overall I think that our cases are transferred to TSC and now instead of waiting at VSC, all the cases will be stored in some corner (dark hole) in Texas.

so do not read more into these LUDs and message changes.. there is no change for us.. we still need to wait...

we didn't receive any transfer e mail check the details of our case

140/485 concurrent filling =june 2003
140 approved = nov 2004
485 denied (for all 5 applicants)= jan 2005
motion to reopen filled = feb 2005
principal applicants case open= june 2005
case sent to washington dc for interview= june 2005( four days after openning the case)
case transferred back to vermont in dec 2005
EAD denied for dependent= jan 2006 (as case was closed)
2nd finger printing notice for principal applicant= jan 2007
cases opened for all 4 dependents= 27 feb 2007( they sent e mail that they are reviewing their earlier decesion. and their reveiw should take 30 days.
now waiting...................

03/12/2007: USCIS Confirms 485 Transfers from VSC, CSC to TSC, NSC

AILA has reported the USCIS HQ confirmation that I-485 applications are currently being transferred from CSC to NSC, and from VSC to TSC, including the cases which are subject to visa retrogression and security and background checks. The USCIS has also confirmed our report that the USCIS online system is being updated to reflect the transfers and that transferred cases will go into the queue based on original filing date and not the date of the transfer.

If u r not stucked on these checks and not retrogressed, there is no transfer to TSC. Good, positive sign.

03/12/2007: USCIS Confirms 485 Transfers from VSC, CSC to TSC, NSC

AILA has reported the USCIS HQ confirmation that I-485 applications are currently being transferred from CSC to NSC, and from VSC to TSC, including the cases which are subject to visa retrogression and security and background checks. The USCIS has also confirmed our report that the USCIS online system is being updated to reflect the transfers and that transferred cases will go into the queue based on original filing date and not the date of the transfer.

If u r not stucked on these checks and not retrogressed, there is no transfer to TSC. Good, positive sign.

what you're saying is that if you're not stuck in security checks and PD is current you will not be transferred, right?

I dunno about that.

I am stuck in background checks (confirmed via Senator Mikulski's office) and my application is not yet tranfered.

Even My Case is not Transferred

I think it is the other way. People who are stuck in either Name Check or Background checks are not transferred. This makes sense as it will be more work for them to start these checks again in TSC.

Copied from another website:

Copied from another website:

that sounds like they transfer ALL cases.... information USCIS style.

On my husband's I-485 we got multiple LUDs after transfer. We got 1 today. Did anyone see LUD on I-485 today ?
I-485 RD Jan 2005 , NC cleared 2/20/07 ,
LUD : 3/7 , 3/12 (received 4 emails msg says pending ) , 3/13 msg still says pending now at TSC.
Please share more info on the pattern of LUDs.
Thanks

I485 LUD change

My case has been transfered from VSC to TSC on 3/7/07. since then LUD changes regularly (Mar 7,8,9,12 and 13). I thought this LUD's for ordering and keeping the records at TSC but i wonder, would it take 5 days for them to do this?

Transferred to TSC

Mine was transferred on 3/7/07. Received 1st LUD on 3/7/07 and 2nd on 3/12/07

I-485 RD Dec 2004
EB2

Count us in.....

Folks,

Count us in. Our cases (Self and Spouse) transferred to TSC on 3/13/07... I'm really not worried since our PD is far away but at the same time scared that they might loose track of our case.

I have two quick questions gurus please help...

1. I applied for a address change online + phone, the address seems not to have changed. the transfer notice went to the old address and was forwarded to the new address. should I call texas service center again and notify?

2. From now onwards where should I file the EAD extension, for the past 3 years I was filing with Vermont Service center...

TIA

Looks like that is a right statement.
I just got a call from my Congressman office. They confirmed that I am stuck in NC
and that my case will be transferred to TSC in the nearest future. I was told all the cases are going to be transferred.
My personal feeling is that everything is going to be transferred - they just started with earlier RDs.