I-485 Transferred

SIX (6) CASES TRANSFERRED (Self & Family)

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.
On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.
On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Anybody get this notice yet? What's the explaination?

Case transferred

Today I got an email saying that my case is tranferred to TSC like many other people. I applied for AP/EAD a month ago for which I am waiting for approval.
any thoughts on this.

For us too

Today got the same message for me and my wife. Transfer from VSC to TSC.
name check pending ( I checked 3 months ago )
EB3, PD- Feb 2002

Anybody get this notice yet? What's the explaination?
It was good to see LUDs on the cases, atleast. I am expecting a "justification" for further delay for few more years as explanation. In my opinion, this move is to resolve long pending cases in planned manner.
USCIS knows better.

URGENT HELP needed: My I-485 transfered but not including my spouse and son's

Hi,

Today I got I-485 transfer notice from VSC to TSC but no message for spouse's and my son's.

I filed I-140/485 concurrently on Aug. 2004 and got all cases denied on Dec 2004. After filed appeal, I-140 was approved on Sept. 2006 and I was noticed my I-485 case was reopened on Jun. 2006 but no message for spouse's and child's I-485 cases. I realized other two cases were on denial status as EAD application for spouse was denied on Jan 2007 due to this status. My lawyer sent request to VSC for I-485 reopen but no response yet.

My questions are:
1. Why were my wife's and son's I-485 not transfered with mine?
2. How to have VSC reopened other two 485 caes?
3. What's my son's status as his H-4 expired on Jan 2007 and his I-485 is in denial status?

I would real appreciate for any input.

Case transferred to TSC

Hi Guys:

I am a new addition to this list. Got my and my wife's cases traferred mail today from VSC to TSC.

PD is 09/2001 EB3

Currently on EAD3

Thanks.

Hi,

Today I got I-485 transfer notice from VSC to TSC but no message for spouse's and my son's.

I filed I-140/485 concurrently on Aug. 2004 and got all cases denied on Dec 2004. After filed appeal, I-140 was approved on Sept. 2006 and I was noticed my I-485 case was reopened on Jun. 2006 but no message for spouse's and child's I-485 cases. I realized other two cases were on denial status as EAD application for spouse was denied on Jan 2007 due to this status. My lawyer sent request to VSC for I-485 reopen but no response yet.

My questions are:
1. Why were my wife's and son's I-485 not transfered with mine?
2. How to have VSC reopened other two 485 caes?
3. What's my son's status as his H-4 expired on Jan 2007 and his I-485 is in denial status?

I would real appreciate for any input.
Wait... USCIS will not leave any case untouched...VSC looks in a mood.

One more addition

Today I also got the same message VSC to TSC..! I sent an email to my lawyer and they get back to me as

As you may know the CIS moved to bi-specialization processing last year.
What this means is that instead of each of the four Service Centers processing all types of petitions/applications, they split the load so that two sister Service Centers now process certain types of applications.

What this email tells us is that the Vermont Service Center has sent the application filed on your behalf to its sister Service Center for further processing. Therefore, going forward, to track the application we will monitor case processing at the Texas Service Center instead. Please note that this does not mean that you should expect any delay in processing as the Texas Service Center handles all the overflow of these applications from the VSC.

I got my I-485 case transferred from VSC to TSC on Feb 24, 2007 and I was noticed that this case is pending in the TSC this morning (Mar 7, 2007). I guess there is probably no progress made on my case, just a change of office.

It seems few good things are happening at CIS, today i got 5 emails and my status changed to the following, after the transfer to TSC

pplication Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was
transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that
was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You
will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs
something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer
service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our
processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when
USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the
link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail
updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within
the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at
(800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov
under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Case Tranferred to Texas Service Center

Hello,

I am in the same boat as you guys. I received an email today saying my case has been tranferred from VSC to TSC.

Here is my signature:

EB-1B (outstanding Researcher) from France
USCIS recepit dates: I-140: April 2005
I-485 : May 2005
FP done: Feb 2006
I-140 AP: 02/26/06
Stuck in name check until then....
Tranferred to Texas on 03/07/07

Yes my husband's case also transferred to TSC. PD is current and we have letter from FBI that NC is cleared. Its just bad timing that we could not get the name check results updated in USCIS systems
P.D June 200
I-485 RD : Jan 2005
FP1 done in March 2005
Name check cleared Feb 20th 2007.
Transferred to TSC..

Same Email I received. My case was xfered on 2/24

Same here

It seems few good things are happening at CIS, today i got 5 emails and my status changed to the following, after the transfer to TSC

pplication Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was
transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that
was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You
will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs
something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer
service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our
processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when
USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the
link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail
updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within
the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at
(800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov
under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I'm in the same boat.
My 485 was transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/07/2007.

I had sent my EAD renewal application to VSC last week RD 03/01/2007. My $180 check was deposited on 03/05 so I'm assuming that VSC did process my EAD renewal application.

PD: May 2001 - EB3 Adjustment applicant
485 RD: Nov 2004
140 Approved: Dec 2005

yet another LUD after being tranffered to TSC

Got another email, after 2nd and 5 th march. It now says:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

I think what it means is that wait another 3 years. My PD is current, EB2/pakistan. Stuck in name check for 3 years but still keeping cool :)