I-485 Transferred

what i have seen so far in the transfers of cases to TSC is....in particular with EB3 cases...

1. Your PD became current in Jan 2007 and you got a FP notice in Jan or Feb....cases are still with VSC

2. Your PD became current and you have not recieved an FP after it became current then transfered to TSC

case transferred to Texas from VSC

same here. My case and my spouse's case get transferred to Texas. My 485 RD is Jan '04 (EB2) , 140 get approved in Dec '04. Priority date Aug '01.

michvin

i think u r right.Even i got an e mail today that my case has been transferred to TSC.My PD is July 2003 and 140,485 was applied in April,2004. I don't know what to expect.

My case got transferred to TSC too

Hello,

Even I received emails from USCIS that my case and spouse's case got transferred to TSC. See my details below.

EB3, PD- Feb 2003
I140/I485 ND - 3/15/2004
RFE ND -3/15/2005
Case transferred from VSC to TSC - March 2nd, 2007

Since everyone is formulating their own theory, let me chime in as well.
I see that the case is transferred if

"Your priority date is current or atleast VSC believes that it will be current through the end of Sep 07, which is the last month before the next FY"
or
"Your I485 RD is very old that VSC believes that the PD associated will be current before the end of Sep 07, which is again the last month before the next FY"

Iam trying to look at the empiral data and formulate the theory. It is normally the other way around :)

I also sailing in the same boat...Received email an hour ago...My wife's and kids 485's too transfered to TSC...

Minnesota
EB3
PD10/2003
140 approved
485 dt 6/2004

till now , the cases transfered looks very bright for Approvals, definetly very positive sign, with Visa bulletin around the corner. Any one with transfers with greater 485 ND 6/2004

Friends,
I think it might be more of a centralized backlog processing center move. May be the I-485 are now being processed similar to labor and maybe its time for VSC to send cases.

Same message for me & my wife. Moved to TSC now.....

Hey, you think we still have time to Ambush the truck on I95 on its way to TX...?!

Rigthly said. Just 4 months back TSC transferred my case to VSC saying, 'To speed up processing of your case, we transferred your case to VSC' . Now I am seeing lot of cases moving to TSC.

No clue why TSC moved my case to VSC . Seems my case got stuck between TSC and VSC. Hope they are not planning a backlog system like they did for labor approvals, which took years to get approved . What a messed up system.

I hope they don't get lost in the tornados.
--Naveen Oshos

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with hhk

My case is still in VSC. filed on 8/2005, EB1, PD is current, Background check got clear long time ago. current status: pending with adjudicating officer since 10/2006

My guess is they are transferring any I 485 case which they perceive is going to take more than couple of months for adjudication. I believe VSC now processes most of the H1 applications. They might be preparing to handle the future H1 applications which they will begin to receive in April. In the process they are transferring most of the I485 application to TSC.

I think this will be helpful as TSC will be faster and more focused on the I485 application.

Again this is just my wild guess !!! Any takers...

My case is still in VSC. filed on 8/2005, EB1, PD is current, Background check got clear long time ago. current status: pending with adjudicating officer since 10/2006

But most of the cases which are getting transferred are EB3 cases. Mine is also an EB1 case like yours with RD 08/2005. No email yet.

Guys

This is what i make out from the transfers of cases from VSC to TSC so far

Your PD is not current - Case is transfered to TSC

Your PD is current but NC not cleared or no recent FP in year 2007 - Case is transfered to TSC

what do u think guys