I-485 Transferred

kartoshkin

i am wondering why did the transfer your case to TCS....you have ur PD current and the cases i read so far are only the person whose PD is not current...
It looks like other peoples' cases in this thread are current too. whatch your LUD pallu, you might be going to TX with us too. :p

I live in NJ so do not fall into the TSC jurisdiction.

Doesn't matter where you live. You heard about the bi-specialization thing? Starting last April (?) VSC no longer process labor-based 485. They already transferred all cases that were filed after Jan-01-2006, but older cases until now were kept at VSC. I see ~3 messages that case was transferred from VSC today - prolly it's second wave

i dont have any emails so far about the transfer....my PD is current and EB3 India....filed in Dec 2004....gave 2nd FP in Jan 2007

Got the same email .
My 485 case was also transfererd from VSC to TSC.
Stuck in retrogression.
PD - June' 2002.
Where do we need to file our future EAD renewals. Is it TSC ?

this seems to be a scary event....once they transfer and TSC reorganizes the cases and there goes 6 months delay....

Count me in. Received email this morning that my case was transferred to TSC. My RD is April 2004, EB1b. 140 was approved in 2005 and the first FP was done in early 2005. I checked with my lawyer last month and was told the name check had not been cleared yet.

My wife ( dependent) got her GC in Oct 2005, but I saw the LUD of her case changed to Feb 19, 2007.

Spoke with my lawyer - she said she thinks it good news. All Labor based 485 are being transferred to TSC and Nebraska. She said TSC has been the faster of the two centers.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Self and spouse transfered to TSC

Most of the cases got transfered so far are with PD around mid to late June 02. My PD is June 03. Note sure why my case got transfered :(

My case was transferred other way around 4 month back. TSC to VSC.
Now they are transferring cases to TSC. I have not received any mails of transfer again from VSC to TSC.

Seems , I am stuck here for long.

My guess is they are transferring any I 485 case which they perceive is going to take more than couple of months for adjudication. I believe VSC now processes most of the H1 applications. They might be preparing to handle the future H1 applications which they will begin to receive in April. In the process they are transferring most of the I485 application to TSC.

I think this will be helpful as TSC will be faster and more focused on the I485 application.

Again this is just my wild guess !!! Any takers...

Mine to transfered to TSC - EAD Renewal

I too got email notifications today that my case has been transfered to TSC. Hopping some good to happen. BTW my priority date is 1 April 2003, filing date is 25 May 2004, FP 5 April 2005.

Does any one know where should we file our EAD/AP Renewals from now on? Can someone throw some lights here?

My case was transferred from TSC to VSC 4 months back. I am very happy if my case is moved back to TSC. I personally don't want my case to be at VSC.

TSC is quicker than any other service center.

so what happens for the person whose cases are not transfered....

Got transferred too

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.

Got the Email about I-485 Case transfer from VSC ------> TSC .

Was immediately on the Phone with the Customer Service representative at the TSC center.
She told me that it will take 4-6 Weeks before the agents at TSC will have case details to be able to answer any queries.
She also told that Advance Parole applications should be made with the VSC.