I-485 receipt - August/Sept 2001

No Title

Congrats impactnow! Looks like NSC is working during audit. Others keep updating this thread. Thanks.

good news

congratulations impactnow. Hopefully i should be getting soon then. I mailed it on the 21st of August as well.

Congratulations & a question

How did you get your notice date as 10/02/01 when actually it takes 10 days by mail to receive the papers OR is it the ND is diff than what u have mentioned as today 10/2 - OR did you check up with IIO over phone. Your info will be appreciated.

I-485 Recipt Notice!

My lawyer mailed I485,AP,EAD package on Aug7th and last week
I received Receipt Notice for EAD&AP including my wife.Today my lawyer informed me he received I485 receipt notice.

Details:NSC,PD 03/99,EB3India,RD 08/08/01,ND 09/19/01.

Congrats impactnow and Rama_767

NSC is moving along which is a great news. Waiting for my receipt. Application was mailed on Sept. 04, 2001.

Thanks.

No Title

my lawyer received the document today and it should be in my hands tomorrow. I will let you know the details.

cheque encashed

MY wife\'s (EAD & AP) cheque encashed

EB-2
485 sent during last week aug 2001 (exact date not known)*
check encashed 03/10/01

* I work for a detroit co that will not tell us when they couriered outpapers

No Title

hotnews, pl. post your RD/ND details once you receive them. Others pl. post your info. thanks.

Got I-485 Reciept !!

Folks !!
finally i got the copy of recipt for I485 from the my Lawyer !!!

Story so far
Mailed to I-485 to INS - 14 Aug 2001
Recieved by INS - 17 Aug 2001
EAD Recipts for My Wife and me - 24 Sept
I-485 Reciptes for my wife and me - 24 Sept

Good Luck to all of you folks !!!

IndianNewYorker

Folks Where do we get the EAD\'s ?

Will it come to US at our home address or will it go to our lawyer ?
We got the Reciptes at our home address

IndianNewyorker

EAD

We have filed I-485 for our family and my EAD. I have a H1B Visa and will expire next year. If I use my EAD, shall I change to H4 to keep my non-immigration status?

I 485 receipt and confusion

My company lawyer sent my I485/ead/ap on 7/11. We waited till Sep,01 then he told me the application is lost some where, and he resubmitted my I485/ead/ap again on sep17. could there be confusion if they found both??

got receipts

I got the 485/EAD/AP receipts today both myself and my wife\'s.
Mailed the forms on 08/10/2001...the receipts says
RECEIVED DATE : August 13, 2001
NOTICE DATE : September 20, 2001.

Actually my lawyer mailed me these reciepts. It reads as Notice Of Action on the top. This looks like our normal H1-approval notices. So does the receipts look different. I hear people saying that they get these mailed to us from INS, but these were mailed to my lawyer by INS.
Please clarify.
And also please explain me what does each of these dates RECEIVED DATE and NOTICE DATE signify.
I would appreciate it.
Farooq